New CS takes first review meeting after assuming charge
Newly-appointed State Chief Secretary Ajay Singh on Friday chaired a meeting of senior departmental secretaries at the Mantralaya here.
Singh reviewed the various ongoing schemes under implementation while saying that the Lok Suraj Abhiyan is about to begin and the applications from the citizens will be taken on January 12, 13 and 14 for redressal of their grievances under the first phase of the campaign.
The second phase of the campign would begin from January 15 to March 11 and third phase would be held from March 12 to 31, he said.
Singh asked In-charge Secreatries to start touring the districts and review development work in their assigned districts. He directed officials to ensure timely payment of claims for Prime Minister National Crop Insurance Scheme to the farmers from drought affected regions of the State.
- State in dilemma over SC orders on Padmaavat release 19 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Social isolation, growing epidemic today, say experts 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates kill-waste machine 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Human trafficker taken on police remand 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BHEL bags order for setting up thermal power project 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One dies, six injured in separate road accidents 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI scientist feted with‚ÄúAdarsh Vidya Saraswati Rashtriya Puraskar‚ÄĚ 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops arrest one in case of broad-day light murder within the Roorkee court premises 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Two police stations,one reporting police post set up 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun