- BJP poised to take power in Himachal
- After early hiccups, BJP set to retain power in Gujarat
- Cong to build alternative narrative based on fairness,jobs for all: Chidambaram
- AIADMK battles war within; actors eye political vacuum in TN
- DRDO has key role in 'Make in India' programme: Sitharaman
- BJP supporters scuttle programme in memory of Nirbhaya: AAP
No wheat procurement target for State in Rabi season
No target has been fixed for procurement of wheat from Chhattisgarh for Rabi Marketing Season (RMS) 2017-18, the Central Government has informed.
As far as payment of outstanding provisional subsidy is concerned, a total of Rs 3,809.36 crore was released to State of Chhattisgarh for the period April, 2016 to March, 2017 and there is no outstanding provisional subsidy upto Financial Year 2016-17, it informed.
For the period April, 2017 to June 2017, an amount of Rs 400.00 crore of advance subsidy has also been released to State of Chhattisgarh.
States submit their audited accounts for finalisation of the cost sheet. Final rates of procurement incidentals are fixed and any difference between provisional rates and final rates of incidentals are settled once the final claims are submitted by the State.
The final cost sheet for Chhattisgarh has been issued upto Kharif Marketing Season (KMS) 2010-11 and final claims of subsidy have been settled upto 2007-08.
Settlement of final claims is done as and when the State submits them to Department of Food and Public Distribution, Government of India.
As release of subsidy is a continuous process, any subsidy due is settled along with next quarterly claims submitted by State, the Government informed.
- Police probing from different angles in dead bodies‚Äô case 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- PRSI wins award 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Free cataract operation held at Arogyam Hospital 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Workshop on MGNREGA audit organised 18 Dec 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- Chakardharpur wins football tournament 18 Dec 2017 | VINOD PRASAD | in Ranchi
- MGM embarks on cleanliness drive 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lankan Anura Rohana sweeps 16th Tata Open 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jamshedpur Carnival to kick start today 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Kobad Ghandy rearrested days after release from bail 18 Dec 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Youths participate in Dehradun Half Marathon in large number 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun