- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
No wheat procurement target for State in Rabi season
No target has been fixed for procurement of wheat from Chhattisgarh for Rabi Marketing Season (RMS) 2017-18, the Central Government has informed.
As far as payment of outstanding provisional subsidy is concerned, a total of Rs 3,809.36 crore was released to State of Chhattisgarh for the period April, 2016 to March, 2017 and there is no outstanding provisional subsidy upto Financial Year 2016-17, it informed.
For the period April, 2017 to June 2017, an amount of Rs 400.00 crore of advance subsidy has also been released to State of Chhattisgarh.
States submit their audited accounts for finalisation of the cost sheet. Final rates of procurement incidentals are fixed and any difference between provisional rates and final rates of incidentals are settled once the final claims are submitted by the State.
The final cost sheet for Chhattisgarh has been issued upto Kharif Marketing Season (KMS) 2010-11 and final claims of subsidy have been settled upto 2007-08.
Settlement of final claims is done as and when the State submits them to Department of Food and Public Distribution, Government of India.
As release of subsidy is a continuous process, any subsidy due is settled along with next quarterly claims submitted by State, the Government informed.
- Chouhan to return from US on Oct 28 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Martyrs' kin to get Rs 1 cr 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Statue of CISF official unveiled at BHEL 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hridya Drishyam a hit on Day 1 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 1 dead, 1 injured as bus hits bike 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Bhai Dooj: Women protest at Central Jail 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- State's boy to lead India in 7th Sultan Johar Cup 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 22 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Poppy husk worth Rs 3.51 cr seized, 3 arrested 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Steps taken to ensure safety of tourists during Jal-Mahotsava 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal