- Indu Malhotra set to be SC judge
- Cong appoints Kamal Nath as MP unit prez, Scindia as campaign chief
- Our "real concern" is fair trial is conducted in Kathua case: SC
- One killed, 17 students injured in school van-tanker collision
- JeM commander killed in Tral gunfight: J&K DGP
- BCCI recommends Kohli for Khel Ratna, Dravid for Dronacharya, Gavaskar for Dhyan Chand
- Development our only agenda: PM tells Karnataka BJP workers
- 13 children killed as train hits school van at unmanned crossing
NRDA to allot land for star category hotel in Sec 24
The Naya Raipur Development Authority (NRDA) will be allotting land for development of a Star category Hotel in Sector 24 of new capital city, officials informed.
The State Government has earlier signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) each with private partners for setting up a five-star Dupleix Resort and a 100-bed Super-Specialty hospital in the new capital.
The agreement was reached between Naya Raipur Development Authority (NRDA) and the investors for the projects.
Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister Raman Singh had stated that a new era dawned in rapid development of the capital with the signing of agreements.
The five-star Dupleix Resort will be built by MayFair Resort Bhubaneshwar and the hospital by Saroj Group of Hospitals, New Delhi within two years, officials informed.
While expressing his satisfaction over the signing of MoUs, Singh said that efforts are being made to provide international standard facilities in the capital. There was a need for high-quality hotels and hospitals.
The Five-Star Dupleix Resort will be built on a 13-acre plot at Sector-24. This will be the first resort in entire Central India which will be surrounded by water from all sides. This will be environment-friendly and full of greenery. A 1,000 -seater Banquet Hall will be constructed for public functions also.
Chhattisgarh government is also in the process of developing a ‘Nature Safari’ near Raipur on the lines of ‘Jungle Safari’ in Naya Raipur. The work on Nature Safari is expected to be completed by 2019, officials informed here on Thursday.
The ‘Nature Safari’ is being developed on a sprawling 1450 acres of land at Mohrenga village about 40 kms from Raipur on Kharora-Tilda road. The ‘Jungle Safari’ on the other hand in Naya Raipur is spread over 800 acres of land while the ‘Nature Safari’ would be covering an area of around 12 kms.
- State police athletics meet kicks off 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‚ÄėLac farming, a livelihood option for forest dwellers‚Äô 27 Apr 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Model Code of Conduct for Gomia by-poll imposed 27 Apr 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Timesnow poll shows 31% vote for Shivraj Singh, 28% for BJP 27 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- PHD Chamber conclave to promote entrepreneurship in J&K 27 Apr 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- SC relief to Shibu Soren in murder case 27 Apr 2018 | PNS n Agencies | in Ranchi
- Silli, Gomia bypolls on May 28 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Ensure complete implementation of polythene ban: Jawalkar 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Awareness programme held on World IP Day 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Mother Traffic Force formed in State 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun