- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Relocated district hospital regains its health
Raipur district has become fully operational registering more than 100 delivery cases and over 300 footfalls in Out Patient department (OPD) in a month. Besides, the hospital has started providing facilities in other areas as well. Main reason behind this turnaround is stated to be its central location in the city.
Notably, for the reconstruction of Pandri located Old District hospital it was temporarily shifted to police hospital few months back. But in the early stages, due to lack of set up as well as information to local people, only few patients were coming here for treatment. But now as all facilities have stated working, the hospital is back on the track with patients getting services of experts in almost all cases and availing test facilities as well. This is why within a month patients’ footfall has gone up tremendously.
In July month alone the district hospital attended 115 delivery cases as well as 300 OPD patients. It has also started an Adolescent Health Centre which caters young children. In Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre also large number of malnourished children is arriving for treatment. Besides, the hospital is providing Pathological, X-Ray test facilities, medicine/injection free of cost to patients. High increase in number of clinical delivery cases at the hospital is credited to its central location and Mitanin/NMs playing great role in bringing delivery cases here on priority. This is why the number has swelled to above 150 while it was just 50 earlier. According to Civil Surgeon of the Hospital Dr B K Das, due to lack of information to people and absence of full staff patients were not getting full facilities. But now, that hospital has started all operations, number of patients too has gone up tremendously, he added.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Govt worked for welfare of students : CM 03 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ministers in SP to be reinstated 03 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rural schedule of power tariff in rural areas 03 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Micro-finance companies business come down by 50 per cent 03 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Demonetisation taken in national interest : Rajnath Singh 03 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- PM to address Parivartan rally in Moradabad 03 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Demonetisation - biggest scam in nation : Congress 03 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Dense fog claimed five lives 03 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Big bang: Make in Odsiha nets Rs 2.3 lakh cr! 03 Dec 2016 | SANJEEV KUMAR PATRO | in Bhubaneswar
- Make job plan for 1.25 crore youths: Pradhan asks State 03 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
29 Nov 2016 | Ananya Borgohain
The third edition of this unique festival promises to bring renowned names from different fields together for engaging and creative discussions, writes Ananya Borgohain The third edition of the Great Indian Film and Literature Festival is all set to start on December 2, 2016 at DLF Cyber Hub, Gurgaon. The festival that started in 2015 will see renowned artists of both the Indian film industry as well as the literary fraternity...
Army has been deployed without informing the State Government. This is unprecedented and serious. Is this a military coup?
For me, female attention is one of the best things ever. I love women and women love me. I love being a sex symbol.
Prime Minister Modi is a prisoner of his own image, inflicting suffering on the people of India to protect his own persona.