- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Relocated district hospital regains its health
Raipur district has become fully operational registering more than 100 delivery cases and over 300 footfalls in Out Patient department (OPD) in a month. Besides, the hospital has started providing facilities in other areas as well. Main reason behind this turnaround is stated to be its central location in the city.
Notably, for the reconstruction of Pandri located Old District hospital it was temporarily shifted to police hospital few months back. But in the early stages, due to lack of set up as well as information to local people, only few patients were coming here for treatment. But now as all facilities have stated working, the hospital is back on the track with patients getting services of experts in almost all cases and availing test facilities as well. This is why within a month patients’ footfall has gone up tremendously.
In July month alone the district hospital attended 115 delivery cases as well as 300 OPD patients. It has also started an Adolescent Health Centre which caters young children. In Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre also large number of malnourished children is arriving for treatment. Besides, the hospital is providing Pathological, X-Ray test facilities, medicine/injection free of cost to patients. High increase in number of clinical delivery cases at the hospital is credited to its central location and Mitanin/NMs playing great role in bringing delivery cases here on priority. This is why the number has swelled to above 150 while it was just 50 earlier. According to Civil Surgeon of the Hospital Dr B K Das, due to lack of information to people and absence of full staff patients were not getting full facilities. But now, that hospital has started all operations, number of patients too has gone up tremendously, he added.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- No salary for 3 months, DMC docs threaten stir 01 Jun 2016 | Gajendra Singh Negi | in Dehradun
- Workshop marks World Tobacco Day at DMC 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- New DGP takes a road different from his predecessors 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Scientists should make 2 models every yr’ 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Report on Panchayati Raj institutions submitted 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Summer camp for Army personnels’ children ends 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CS led meeting on employment generation held at Secretariat 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Ex-MP Tamta files papers for next RS poll 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Haridwar Army officer dies in Maharashtra fire incident 01 Jun 2016 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- Eight farmer groups pay off loan, are now proud apple orchard owners 01 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
If authorities do not act against the comedian who has disrespected our national icons, the MNS will deal with him.
I like Salman Khan's company; I hope he likes mine too. If Sultan had somebody else, I wouldn't have done it.
Samajwadi Party's attempt to form an alliance with the RLD shows that it is not confident of coming to power again in Uttar Pradesh.