- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Relocated district hospital regains its health
Raipur district has become fully operational registering more than 100 delivery cases and over 300 footfalls in Out Patient department (OPD) in a month. Besides, the hospital has started providing facilities in other areas as well. Main reason behind this turnaround is stated to be its central location in the city.
Notably, for the reconstruction of Pandri located Old District hospital it was temporarily shifted to police hospital few months back. But in the early stages, due to lack of set up as well as information to local people, only few patients were coming here for treatment. But now as all facilities have stated working, the hospital is back on the track with patients getting services of experts in almost all cases and availing test facilities as well. This is why within a month patients’ footfall has gone up tremendously.
In July month alone the district hospital attended 115 delivery cases as well as 300 OPD patients. It has also started an Adolescent Health Centre which caters young children. In Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre also large number of malnourished children is arriving for treatment. Besides, the hospital is providing Pathological, X-Ray test facilities, medicine/injection free of cost to patients. High increase in number of clinical delivery cases at the hospital is credited to its central location and Mitanin/NMs playing great role in bringing delivery cases here on priority. This is why the number has swelled to above 150 while it was just 50 earlier. According to Civil Surgeon of the Hospital Dr B K Das, due to lack of information to people and absence of full staff patients were not getting full facilities. But now, that hospital has started all operations, number of patients too has gone up tremendously, he added.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- UP Govt expands cabinet 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Amit Shah attacks SP Govt 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Yadav gives a miss to cabinet expansion 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM to ask public support for Assembly Polls 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UPCC cancels Roza Iftar party 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Piyush Goel slams UP Govt over power crisis 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘Lookout notice’ against Trailokya Mishra issued 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Undue favour to Rose Valley Real Estate decried 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- E-stamping facility begins in State 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Ex-Services League submits memo to Monohar Parrikar 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
26 Jun 2016 | Ananya Borgohain and Shraddha Singh
When Delhi University announces its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses, predictably thousands of students will be rejected. Where do they go now when the frontiers they aspire for a successful future lead them to a dead end, ask ANANYA BORGOHAIN and SHRADDHA SINGH While Delhi University (DU) will release its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses on June 30, its St Stephen’s College had announced its own list last week...
Earlier, chhatrapati (king) appointed peshwas (prime minister). In Rajya Sabha nomination of Sambhaji Raje (a Maratha royal), peshwas have appointed a chhatrapati.
There's no bigger enemy of an artist than his fans. If you fall for the expectations of your fans, you’ll never grow. I don't give a damn about fans.
I've done all I can. I've been in four finals and it hurts not to be a champion. It's a hard moment for me and the team, and it's difficult to say, but it's over with the Argentina team.