- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Relocated district hospital regains its health
Raipur district has become fully operational registering more than 100 delivery cases and over 300 footfalls in Out Patient department (OPD) in a month. Besides, the hospital has started providing facilities in other areas as well. Main reason behind this turnaround is stated to be its central location in the city.
Notably, for the reconstruction of Pandri located Old District hospital it was temporarily shifted to police hospital few months back. But in the early stages, due to lack of set up as well as information to local people, only few patients were coming here for treatment. But now as all facilities have stated working, the hospital is back on the track with patients getting services of experts in almost all cases and availing test facilities as well. This is why within a month patients’ footfall has gone up tremendously.
In July month alone the district hospital attended 115 delivery cases as well as 300 OPD patients. It has also started an Adolescent Health Centre which caters young children. In Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre also large number of malnourished children is arriving for treatment. Besides, the hospital is providing Pathological, X-Ray test facilities, medicine/injection free of cost to patients. High increase in number of clinical delivery cases at the hospital is credited to its central location and Mitanin/NMs playing great role in bringing delivery cases here on priority. This is why the number has swelled to above 150 while it was just 50 earlier. According to Civil Surgeon of the Hospital Dr B K Das, due to lack of information to people and absence of full staff patients were not getting full facilities. But now, that hospital has started all operations, number of patients too has gone up tremendously, he added.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM to keep RLD away from SP-Cong loop 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Party feud still persists : Shivpal Singh Yadav 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 12 killed, 35 injured after school bus collided with truck 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Atiq Ahmed quits SP; decides not to contest assembly polls 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- EC likely replace DGP and other officials 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- EC to give special passes to PC voters 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Second phase of polling in 67 Assembly segments to be issued on Friday 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati asks Smriti to make her education qualification public 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Priyanka decides not to campaign for Party in upcoming Assembly polls 20 Jan 2017 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- Puri murder: Police take accused on remand 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
We will take steps with the backing of the Centre (on Jallikattu). You will soon see (the steps). Wait, good will happen.
I think it is in America's interest and the world's interest that we have a constructive relationship with Russia.
JLF's popularity has spread like wildfire and has resulted in the birth of other copycat festivals, which is also a good thing.