- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- BCCI recommends Kohli for Khel Ratna, Rahane for Arjuna
- Delhi govt moves SC seeking time to phase out diesel taxis
- AgustaWestland: I am happy to be targeted, says Rahul
- Sachin accepts IOA's invitation to become goodwill ambassador
- Will get F-16s from elsewhere, Islamabad warns Washington
- India reacts sharply to US report on religious freedom
- Pathankot airbase security was not robust: Parliamentary panel
- Italy must return marine if India's jurisdiction is proved: UN court
Relocated district hospital regains its health
Raipur district has become fully operational registering more than 100 delivery cases and over 300 footfalls in Out Patient department (OPD) in a month. Besides, the hospital has started providing facilities in other areas as well. Main reason behind this turnaround is stated to be its central location in the city.
Notably, for the reconstruction of Pandri located Old District hospital it was temporarily shifted to police hospital few months back. But in the early stages, due to lack of set up as well as information to local people, only few patients were coming here for treatment. But now as all facilities have stated working, the hospital is back on the track with patients getting services of experts in almost all cases and availing test facilities as well. This is why within a month patients’ footfall has gone up tremendously.
In July month alone the district hospital attended 115 delivery cases as well as 300 OPD patients. It has also started an Adolescent Health Centre which caters young children. In Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre also large number of malnourished children is arriving for treatment. Besides, the hospital is providing Pathological, X-Ray test facilities, medicine/injection free of cost to patients. High increase in number of clinical delivery cases at the hospital is credited to its central location and Mitanin/NMs playing great role in bringing delivery cases here on priority. This is why the number has swelled to above 150 while it was just 50 earlier. According to Civil Surgeon of the Hospital Dr B K Das, due to lack of information to people and absence of full staff patients were not getting full facilities. But now, that hospital has started all operations, number of patients too has gone up tremendously, he added.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Congress illustrated Rahul’s Poster 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maya slams Modi 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Khan comes to the rescue for cong 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rai released from Fatehgarh jail 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP to celebrate its two years success with villagers 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State set for two assembly by-polls on may 16 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State to offer extended help to investors 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Amarinder cautions NRIs against supporting AAP 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Science cluster soon in Haryana 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Nine ROBs sanctioned by rlys in Haryana 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
01 May 2016 | Kushan Mitra
The red soil in the hills that surround the tiny village of Lanjigarh in Kalahandi district, Odisha, is full of bauxite — the source material for aluminium used in everything from aircraft to beer cans. Yet, mining in Niyamgiri hills has been scuppered due to concerns over the welfare of tribals residing there...
People of Goa will show the BJP Government its place if it continues with its support through grants to a non-regional language.
Doing a comedy is a bit different for the girls. Nobody expects girls to do something smart, or give one-liners in a film.
Nawaz Sharif, you will go to jail this time if you are proved guilty in corruption (following revelations in the Panama papers' leak)!