Relocated district hospital regains its health
Raipur district has become fully operational registering more than 100 delivery cases and over 300 footfalls in Out Patient department (OPD) in a month. Besides, the hospital has started providing facilities in other areas as well. Main reason behind this turnaround is stated to be its central location in the city.
Notably, for the reconstruction of Pandri located Old District hospital it was temporarily shifted to police hospital few months back. But in the early stages, due to lack of set up as well as information to local people, only few patients were coming here for treatment. But now as all facilities have stated working, the hospital is back on the track with patients getting services of experts in almost all cases and availing test facilities as well. This is why within a month patients’ footfall has gone up tremendously.
In July month alone the district hospital attended 115 delivery cases as well as 300 OPD patients. It has also started an Adolescent Health Centre which caters young children. In Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre also large number of malnourished children is arriving for treatment. Besides, the hospital is providing Pathological, X-Ray test facilities, medicine/injection free of cost to patients. High increase in number of clinical delivery cases at the hospital is credited to its central location and Mitanin/NMs playing great role in bringing delivery cases here on priority. This is why the number has swelled to above 150 while it was just 50 earlier. According to Civil Surgeon of the Hospital Dr B K Das, due to lack of information to people and absence of full staff patients were not getting full facilities. But now, that hospital has started all operations, number of patients too has gone up tremendously, he added.
- Every 5th citizen in State has grievance: Baghel 22 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Patha Utsav: Savitri Puja observed on road 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Samleswari beat Durga in Belpahar Football 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NYCA holds its annual show with grandeur 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sanitation champions’ meet begins 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 23 IAS officers reshuffled in C'garh 22 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Das for reducing gap between Govt, people 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Take Capt Saurabh Kalia's case to ICJ: Ex-servicemen league urges Centre 22 May 2017 | PTI | in Chandigarh
- Sidhu accuses previous SAD-BJP Govt of diversion of funds 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Choppers to seed on hilltops under renewed plantation drive 22 May 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi