- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Relocated district hospital regains its health
Raipur district has become fully operational registering more than 100 delivery cases and over 300 footfalls in Out Patient department (OPD) in a month. Besides, the hospital has started providing facilities in other areas as well. Main reason behind this turnaround is stated to be its central location in the city.
Notably, for the reconstruction of Pandri located Old District hospital it was temporarily shifted to police hospital few months back. But in the early stages, due to lack of set up as well as information to local people, only few patients were coming here for treatment. But now as all facilities have stated working, the hospital is back on the track with patients getting services of experts in almost all cases and availing test facilities as well. This is why within a month patients’ footfall has gone up tremendously.
In July month alone the district hospital attended 115 delivery cases as well as 300 OPD patients. It has also started an Adolescent Health Centre which caters young children. In Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre also large number of malnourished children is arriving for treatment. Besides, the hospital is providing Pathological, X-Ray test facilities, medicine/injection free of cost to patients. High increase in number of clinical delivery cases at the hospital is credited to its central location and Mitanin/NMs playing great role in bringing delivery cases here on priority. This is why the number has swelled to above 150 while it was just 50 earlier. According to Civil Surgeon of the Hospital Dr B K Das, due to lack of information to people and absence of full staff patients were not getting full facilities. But now, that hospital has started all operations, number of patients too has gone up tremendously, he added.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Will sacrifice govt for communal harmony: Mulayam 09 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- BJP claims SP activists attacked their supporters 09 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Provide water in canals: yadav 09 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- IT members stalled services for a day 09 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- HC cancels yadav’s consultant contract 09 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Kochi
- Usman asks for final report on fake currency note row 09 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Fast-unto-death stir in JP Jail intensifies 09 Oct 2015 | RR Srivastava | in Ranchi
- Woman among 2 CPI(Maoists) held in Gomia 09 Oct 2015 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Bhagat punished for being movement leader: Niru Bhagat 09 Oct 2015 | VINOD PRASAD | in Ranchi
- Chhatarpur MLA sees red over Palamu police firing 09 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Ranchi
04 Oct 2015 | Shalini Saksena
Coke Studio@MTV Season 4 is all set to air its next episode today. SHALINI SAKSENA speaks to music composers, playback singers and lyricists about what’s in store for the big names this time It is bigger, better, more creative and has top luminaries of the music world like Javed Akhtar, Babul Supriyo, Prasoon Joshi, Anupam Roy and Jeet Gannguli...
09 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | Lucknow
In an apparent damage control exercise following the Dadri lynching incident Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav said the state government will act tough against the conspirators even ready to sacrifice the government for the sake of communal harmony in the state. Breaking his silence after 10 days of the Dadri incident Mulayam Singh Yadav without naming the political party said here on Thursday that it was a preplanned conspiracy hatched...
We seek the modification that Aadhaar be allowed to be used voluntarily for the benefit of the poor and the aged.
One used to hear such things (Dadri incident) happening in some other society, not ours. One does not feel proud.
So far we were fighting (political rivals) human beings. Now a shaitan has entered a human body, which is after us.