- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Relocated district hospital regains its health
Raipur district has become fully operational registering more than 100 delivery cases and over 300 footfalls in Out Patient department (OPD) in a month. Besides, the hospital has started providing facilities in other areas as well. Main reason behind this turnaround is stated to be its central location in the city.
Notably, for the reconstruction of Pandri located Old District hospital it was temporarily shifted to police hospital few months back. But in the early stages, due to lack of set up as well as information to local people, only few patients were coming here for treatment. But now as all facilities have stated working, the hospital is back on the track with patients getting services of experts in almost all cases and availing test facilities as well. This is why within a month patients’ footfall has gone up tremendously.
In July month alone the district hospital attended 115 delivery cases as well as 300 OPD patients. It has also started an Adolescent Health Centre which caters young children. In Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre also large number of malnourished children is arriving for treatment. Besides, the hospital is providing Pathological, X-Ray test facilities, medicine/injection free of cost to patients. High increase in number of clinical delivery cases at the hospital is credited to its central location and Mitanin/NMs playing great role in bringing delivery cases here on priority. This is why the number has swelled to above 150 while it was just 50 earlier. According to Civil Surgeon of the Hospital Dr B K Das, due to lack of information to people and absence of full staff patients were not getting full facilities. But now, that hospital has started all operations, number of patients too has gone up tremendously, he added.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Raj Babbar lashes out at PM Narendra Modi 26 Oct 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh appeals PM to increase kerosene share for UP 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Family, Samajwadi Party united says MSY; refuses rift within party 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati slams RSS and PM 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Do not blame BJP for SP”s family fued: Manoj Sinha 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ram Gopal likely to be replaced by Beni Prasad Verma 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Less chances for re-instate of sacked ministers 26 Oct 2016 | VN Bhatt | in Lucknow
- Robust strategy to be in place, says CEC 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Diwali bonanza: Punjab ok’s regularisation of 30K staff 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- SAD asks Kejriwal to explain why he took Cong help to form Govt in Delhi 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
When the issue of five crore rupees came up, I intervened and told the film producers' guild that they don't have to agree to it.
I have an iPhone, but it's like one you give your two-year-old, where it pretends to press things, but nothing happens.
Akhilesh Yadav has been misguided by Azam Khan. He should understand Khan's design and mend fences with his father.