- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Relocated district hospital regains its health
Raipur district has become fully operational registering more than 100 delivery cases and over 300 footfalls in Out Patient department (OPD) in a month. Besides, the hospital has started providing facilities in other areas as well. Main reason behind this turnaround is stated to be its central location in the city.
Notably, for the reconstruction of Pandri located Old District hospital it was temporarily shifted to police hospital few months back. But in the early stages, due to lack of set up as well as information to local people, only few patients were coming here for treatment. But now as all facilities have stated working, the hospital is back on the track with patients getting services of experts in almost all cases and availing test facilities as well. This is why within a month patients’ footfall has gone up tremendously.
In July month alone the district hospital attended 115 delivery cases as well as 300 OPD patients. It has also started an Adolescent Health Centre which caters young children. In Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre also large number of malnourished children is arriving for treatment. Besides, the hospital is providing Pathological, X-Ray test facilities, medicine/injection free of cost to patients. High increase in number of clinical delivery cases at the hospital is credited to its central location and Mitanin/NMs playing great role in bringing delivery cases here on priority. This is why the number has swelled to above 150 while it was just 50 earlier. According to Civil Surgeon of the Hospital Dr B K Das, due to lack of information to people and absence of full staff patients were not getting full facilities. But now, that hospital has started all operations, number of patients too has gone up tremendously, he added.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- 358 nominations for JSPL foundation’s Swayamsiddh Samman 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Prithvi II test-fired from Chandipur 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Olive Ridley mating pairs sighted at Gahirmatha 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- B’pur locals meet Khurda DRM on train timings 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- MCL eyes to produce 250 MT coal by 2020 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Airstrip renovation hailed in M’bhanj, Baleswar 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Man held for abducting nephew for ransom 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sarathi Baba’s bail rejected 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Malyabanta fest celebrates tribals’ colourful life 27 Nov 2015 | NADIYA CHAND KANUNGO | in Bhubaneswar
- ABVP national meet begins in city 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
22 Nov 2015 | Gautam Chintamani
Most films exist in a specific universe and while some filmmakers manage to create unique worlds with their cinema, very few like Sooraj Barjatya are able to craft a cosmos that can be both real and illusory. Intriguingly enough, since the late 1980s to now, the one factor that has come to define the realm of Barjatya's cinematic universe is an actor who would ideally appear to be a misfit...
Aamir has played the role of a patriot in many films, but he failed to make his wife understand about love for the country. SP chief’s
People usually deteriorate with age but she (Shilpa Shetty) is becoming beautiful. Everyone will look bad before her.
Debates, disputes and dialogues are the soul of Parliament. For other things, the entire country is available as an arena.