- Hizbul Mujahideen chief's son arrested: NIA
- IAF fighter jets engage in special drill on Agra-Lucknow Expressway
- Controversial Raj ordinance sent to Assembly select committee
- Xi gets stronger, his thoughts included in Party constitution
- Indian techies in US seek Congressional help for green card
- Rahul Gandhi mocks at GST again
- Foster father of missing 3-yr-old Indian girl arrested
Relocated district hospital regains its health
Raipur district has become fully operational registering more than 100 delivery cases and over 300 footfalls in Out Patient department (OPD) in a month. Besides, the hospital has started providing facilities in other areas as well. Main reason behind this turnaround is stated to be its central location in the city.
Notably, for the reconstruction of Pandri located Old District hospital it was temporarily shifted to police hospital few months back. But in the early stages, due to lack of set up as well as information to local people, only few patients were coming here for treatment. But now as all facilities have stated working, the hospital is back on the track with patients getting services of experts in almost all cases and availing test facilities as well. This is why within a month patients’ footfall has gone up tremendously.
In July month alone the district hospital attended 115 delivery cases as well as 300 OPD patients. It has also started an Adolescent Health Centre which caters young children. In Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre also large number of malnourished children is arriving for treatment. Besides, the hospital is providing Pathological, X-Ray test facilities, medicine/injection free of cost to patients. High increase in number of clinical delivery cases at the hospital is credited to its central location and Mitanin/NMs playing great role in bringing delivery cases here on priority. This is why the number has swelled to above 150 while it was just 50 earlier. According to Civil Surgeon of the Hospital Dr B K Das, due to lack of information to people and absence of full staff patients were not getting full facilities. But now, that hospital has started all operations, number of patients too has gone up tremendously, he added.
- Rape victim commits suicide 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Modi‚Äôs visit: SPG IG inspects academy, ground 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- No school building despite funds in B‚Äôngir 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Stir in JSpur after thief escapes cops' custody 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NDRF holds mock drill at Pokhariput DAV 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sister Cities ties between Cupertino, Bhubaneswar 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- RCR Mirror Gallery: Magic to puzzle visitors 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Man pushed off moving train by transgenders 24 Oct 2017 | DINESH DAS | in Bhubaneswar
- Workshop begins at IIP 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops arrest 3 thieves stealing batteries 24 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun