Rinku Khanuja was murdered; did not commit suicide, alleges Cong
The Congress party has charged that automobile businessman Rinku Khanuja who was being questioned by CBI in the alleged sex CD scandal was ‘murdered’ and had not committed suicide.
Notably Khanuja who was an accused in the sex CD case allegedly involving a Chhattisgarh Minister was found dead in mysterious condition in his office a couple of days ago in the city.
A Congress party probe team accompanied by a forensic expert Sunanda had visited the incident site and had also met the family members. The team on Tuesday presented its report before the media persons here at Congress Bhawan.
Addressing media persons, forensic expert Sunanda said prima facie the case doesn’t look like of a suicide. The evidences found at the incident site clearly indicate that the matter was of 'murder'.
She said that the police has not investigated the points which had to be done after the death or reported suicide of Rinku Khanuja.
Later, Congress leaders -former CGPCC Chief Dhanendra Sahu, former Ministers Satyanarayan Sharma and Md. Akbar and former Raipur Mayor, Kiranmayi Nayak addressing a press conference here on Tuesday evening demanded certain explanations and information from the police as well as CBI.
They have asked for CCTV footage of CBI office, video of post mortem, reason for having mud in the toes of Rinku Khanuja, details of material found in the pocket of Rinku Khanuja, his mobile location during the period from June 1 to 5.
The party leaders stated that the CBI should inform when Rinku Khanuja last visited them, arrangements made by CBI for security of witnesses, why city police is investigating into the matter instead of CBI, whether family members were taken in confidence while completing the process of bringing down the dead body from its hanging position.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun