- EC acting like BJP's puppet, PM's 'roadshow' violation of model code: Congress
- Jaitley casts his vote, asks people to vote for development
- 2nd phase of Gujarat polls: 10% voting in 2 hours
- Dalit woman rape: Court awards death sentence to labourer
- Not undergone any makeover, BJP distorted my image: Rahul Gandhi
- Leaders pay homage to Parliament attack victims; Manmohan greets Modi
- Ex-Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda convicted in coal scam case
- Govt shelves Dec 31 deadline on Aadhaar, PAN in financial dealings
- Kerala seeks Rs 1,843 cr from Centre for Ockhi damage
- SC stalls Centre's takeover of Unitech
SEAC review of env clearance proposals starts today
The 237th meeting of the State Environment Assessment Committee (SEAC) will be held here on October 12 and 13.
The Committee among other agendas would review environment clearance proposals for major minerals mining and industrial projects, official sources informed.
Notably, the State Urban Development Agency (SUDA) in Chhattisgarh is already in the process of preparing a Master Plan for implementation ofSolid Waste Management Project in all the 168 Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) of Chhattisgarh, officials informed.
Notably, SUDA will also get a feasibility study and Detailed Project Report (DPR) prepared for all ULBs in the State .
The State Urban Admin-istration and Development Authority has already issued directives to all nine Municipal Corporations in this regard.
It may also be recalled that the Raipur Municipal Corporation (RMC) would soon be setting up an Organic Waste Converter ( OWC ) for conversion of organic waste generated daily in the vegetable markets in the city.
The waste collected would be converted into organic manure. Notably, 100 per cent door-to-door collection and waste segregation would be taken up as per RMC’s ‘Smart City’ plans.
It may be recalled that last month, the Chhattisgarh Government decided to establish composite production unit in vegetable markets of cities across the State for manufacturing organic fertilizer using fruits and vegetables.
- NP University to go for skill development, placement drive to take place soon 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DDC sent team for Parhaiyyas 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- State Industry Director visits event site 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Arjun Munda tees off 16th Tata Open 2017 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Youth can change the fate of country: Prof Ramesh 14 Dec 2017 | RR Srivastava | in Ranchi
- Cops investigate ‚Äėlove jehad‚Äô case 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Ration denied due to non linkage of Aadhaar 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- XLRI students come in rescue of Anganwadi 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Bokaro Railway Station to get Wi-Fi facility 14 Dec 2017 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Cops to use private vehicles for patrolling 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi