Singhdeo to file defamation suit against Amit Jogi
Leader of Opposition TS Singhdeo on Friday said that he will file a defamation suit against MLA from Marwahi Amit Jogi for his reported tweet that the former was being obliged by a large business house in Surguja region.
Singhdeo in a statement had asserted that the allegation was baseless.
In a tweet, Amit Jogi has alleged that the Leader of Opposition has contract in the mines of Adani Group for transporting coal.
In his reaction Singhdeo had refuted that he had any coal transportation contract from Adani group in Surguja region. “I normally remain silent and avoid making personal allegation and thus my silence was sometimes mistaken”, he had stated.
Singhdeo, who is at present participating in a Congress party programme in Surguja region said that soon he will reach Raipur and will take legal advice before filing a defamation suit against Amit Jogi.
- State in dilemma over SC orders on Padmaavat release 19 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Social isolation, growing epidemic today, say experts 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates kill-waste machine 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Human trafficker taken on police remand 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BHEL bags order for setting up thermal power project 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One dies, six injured in separate road accidents 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI scientist feted with‚ÄúAdarsh Vidya Saraswati Rashtriya Puraskar‚ÄĚ 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops arrest one in case of broad-day light murder within the Roorkee court premises 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Two police stations,one reporting police post set up 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun