Students scoring more than 90% marks felicitated
A total of 70 students of Class- X and XII who scored more than 90 per cent marks were felicitated by M. Ravi, CEO Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) here on Wednesday, a company press release informed.
Nidhi Nadekar and Geetika Dongre were also felicitated for scoring a perfect 100 in music in the AISSCE-2018 Examination along Arya Shukla and Suraj Jain for scoring a perfect 100 in Sanskrit in AISSE 2018.
Ritik Rangari was felicitated for being State topper in PPT 2018. Also present on occasion were Vaishali Supe, AGM Education and M. Deshpande, DGM I/C (TSD).
At the outset, A.K. Varma extended a warm welcome to the guest.
Addressing the achievers, Ravi emphasised on the importance of ethical values in shaping the academic pursuits of a student.
Anushka Reddy of Class 10th and Alolika Sutradhar of Class – 12th shared their experience at school. The most interesting part of the function was the interactive session of the chief guest and the students.
- UTC to use 180 buses to ferry Yoga participants 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Implement transfer act properly, says CS 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- INBRIEF 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stage set for World Yoga Day celebrations 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lac producers to get new lease of life 21 Jun 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- Guv distributes Cryo machines at Santhal Pargana 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Minister opens online checkpost 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM pushes for doubling farm income in State 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM Das‚Äô land loot barb against Sorens 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CAIT team thanks CM for providing relief in E-Way Bill 21 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur