- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Three IFS officers promoted, 14 transferred
In a major change in the State forest department, three Indian Forest Service (IFS) cadre officers have been promoted while 14 officers have been shifted from their current postings. Orders in this connection were released from Secretariat (Mahanadi Bhawan) on Tuesday evening.
According to official information Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF) Dr Arvind Anil Boaj has been elevated as Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF). He would take the charge of Managing Director Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation.
Chief Conservator of Forest (CCF) AK Dwivedi has been promoted as Additional PCCF and Conservator of Forest (CF) V Shrinivas Rao has also been promoted as Chief Conservator of Forest.
According to the order RK Tamta Additional PCCF (APCCF) posted at state Forest headquarters Aranya Bhawan has been moved to APCCF Production. Similarly KC Bevarta APCCF would now take the charge of APCCF wild life. Mudit Kumar Singh APCCF would resume the post of APCCF Land Management and K Subramanyam APCCF who is also Chairman of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) would now exclusively look after the CPEB.
Further IFS, Shailendra Kumar Singh Regional General Manager Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation, Bilaspur has been moved to the office of CCF Conservation and Project Director Achanakmar Tiger Reserve Bilaspur. In addition to it posting of 11 forest officers has also been changed.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM raises question over PM”s idea of cashless society 05 Dec 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Muslim offers land for BJP’s Parivartan rally at Bahraich 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maurya slams launch of incomplete projects by SP Govt 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- “Sulabh towards villages” campaign launched in Jaunpur 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Paddy procurement lags behind in Nuapada dist 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Villagers protest inclusion in greater Rourkela plan 05 Dec 2016 | Malay ray | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Remove road hoardings, encroachments by Dec 10’ 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- PCC chief opens rural poll campaign in N’pada 05 Dec 2016 | Ajit Panda | in Bhubaneswar
- NHRC puts Chief Secy, four DMs on notice 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJP demands Talcher civic body chief scalp 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
People of Punjab have discarded Arvind Kejriwal. The Aam Aadmi Party is a gone case in the State. He has been rejected already.
I kind of figured out that no matter how hard I work, it is going to be hard to get the 200-metre world record.
I think it's a little over the line (for a US President-elect) to tell somebody: ‘I will play whatever role you want me to play'.