- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Three IFS officers promoted, 14 transferred
In a major change in the State forest department, three Indian Forest Service (IFS) cadre officers have been promoted while 14 officers have been shifted from their current postings. Orders in this connection were released from Secretariat (Mahanadi Bhawan) on Tuesday evening.
According to official information Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF) Dr Arvind Anil Boaj has been elevated as Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF). He would take the charge of Managing Director Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation.
Chief Conservator of Forest (CCF) AK Dwivedi has been promoted as Additional PCCF and Conservator of Forest (CF) V Shrinivas Rao has also been promoted as Chief Conservator of Forest.
According to the order RK Tamta Additional PCCF (APCCF) posted at state Forest headquarters Aranya Bhawan has been moved to APCCF Production. Similarly KC Bevarta APCCF would now take the charge of APCCF wild life. Mudit Kumar Singh APCCF would resume the post of APCCF Land Management and K Subramanyam APCCF who is also Chairman of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) would now exclusively look after the CPEB.
Further IFS, Shailendra Kumar Singh Regional General Manager Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation, Bilaspur has been moved to the office of CCF Conservation and Project Director Achanakmar Tiger Reserve Bilaspur. In addition to it posting of 11 forest officers has also been changed.
- Adiyanath asks party workers not to opt contractual work 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM holds janta darbar program inside Gorakhpur temple premises 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Dara Singh Chauhan seeks report from officials on lion safari project 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Nationwide outcry against CM over slaughter house crackdown 27 Mar 2017 | pns | in Lucknow
- Naveen has a busy day, disproves he is unwell 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- D’nal Station Master hit by train, dies 27 Mar 2017 | pns | in Bhubaneswar
- Rudy hails BJP show in rural polls 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Weeklyroundups 27 Mar 2017 | Baidyanath Mishra | in Bhubaneswar
- CM lays stone for slew of OUAT projects 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Bharat Ratna for KC Gajapati demanded 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar