- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Three IFS officers promoted, 14 transferred
In a major change in the State forest department, three Indian Forest Service (IFS) cadre officers have been promoted while 14 officers have been shifted from their current postings. Orders in this connection were released from Secretariat (Mahanadi Bhawan) on Tuesday evening.
According to official information Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF) Dr Arvind Anil Boaj has been elevated as Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF). He would take the charge of Managing Director Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation.
Chief Conservator of Forest (CCF) AK Dwivedi has been promoted as Additional PCCF and Conservator of Forest (CF) V Shrinivas Rao has also been promoted as Chief Conservator of Forest.
According to the order RK Tamta Additional PCCF (APCCF) posted at state Forest headquarters Aranya Bhawan has been moved to APCCF Production. Similarly KC Bevarta APCCF would now take the charge of APCCF wild life. Mudit Kumar Singh APCCF would resume the post of APCCF Land Management and K Subramanyam APCCF who is also Chairman of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) would now exclusively look after the CPEB.
Further IFS, Shailendra Kumar Singh Regional General Manager Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation, Bilaspur has been moved to the office of CCF Conservation and Project Director Achanakmar Tiger Reserve Bilaspur. In addition to it posting of 11 forest officers has also been changed.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Raj Babbar lashes out at PM Narendra Modi 26 Oct 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh appeals PM to increase kerosene share for UP 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Family, Samajwadi Party united says MSY; refuses rift within party 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati slams RSS and PM 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Do not blame BJP for SP”s family fued: Manoj Sinha 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ram Gopal likely to be replaced by Beni Prasad Verma 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Less chances for re-instate of sacked ministers 26 Oct 2016 | VN Bhatt | in Lucknow
- Robust strategy to be in place, says CEC 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Diwali bonanza: Punjab ok’s regularisation of 30K staff 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- SAD asks Kejriwal to explain why he took Cong help to form Govt in Delhi 26 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
My family and the Samajwadi Party are united. All workers are united. There are some conspirators who do not have any mass base.
Trump suffers from very poor self-esteem. He has no insight, no intuition, no creativity, no capacity to offer hope.
Film-makers of the past were creative people and not businessmen. That is why they could make the kind of cinema they did.