- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Three IFS officers promoted, 14 transferred
In a major change in the State forest department, three Indian Forest Service (IFS) cadre officers have been promoted while 14 officers have been shifted from their current postings. Orders in this connection were released from Secretariat (Mahanadi Bhawan) on Tuesday evening.
According to official information Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF) Dr Arvind Anil Boaj has been elevated as Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF). He would take the charge of Managing Director Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation.
Chief Conservator of Forest (CCF) AK Dwivedi has been promoted as Additional PCCF and Conservator of Forest (CF) V Shrinivas Rao has also been promoted as Chief Conservator of Forest.
According to the order RK Tamta Additional PCCF (APCCF) posted at state Forest headquarters Aranya Bhawan has been moved to APCCF Production. Similarly KC Bevarta APCCF would now take the charge of APCCF wild life. Mudit Kumar Singh APCCF would resume the post of APCCF Land Management and K Subramanyam APCCF who is also Chairman of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) would now exclusively look after the CPEB.
Further IFS, Shailendra Kumar Singh Regional General Manager Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation, Bilaspur has been moved to the office of CCF Conservation and Project Director Achanakmar Tiger Reserve Bilaspur. In addition to it posting of 11 forest officers has also been changed.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- UP Govt expands cabinet 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Amit Shah attacks SP Govt 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Yadav gives a miss to cabinet expansion 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM to ask public support for Assembly Polls 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UPCC cancels Roza Iftar party 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Piyush Goel slams UP Govt over power crisis 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘Lookout notice’ against Trailokya Mishra issued 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Undue favour to Rose Valley Real Estate decried 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- E-stamping facility begins in State 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Ex-Services League submits memo to Monohar Parrikar 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
26 Jun 2016 | Ananya Borgohain and Shraddha Singh
When Delhi University announces its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses, predictably thousands of students will be rejected. Where do they go now when the frontiers they aspire for a successful future lead them to a dead end, ask ANANYA BORGOHAIN and SHRADDHA SINGH While Delhi University (DU) will release its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses on June 30, its St Stephen’s College had announced its own list last week...
Those who are saying he (Lionel Messi) should quit are doing it so that we won't see what a disaster Argentine football has become.
Maybe I'm lazy. I don't want to conquer the world but I don't mind having a little place of my own.
On behalf of all Londoners, I am demanding more autonomy for the capital — right now.