- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Three IFS officers promoted, 14 transferred
In a major change in the State forest department, three Indian Forest Service (IFS) cadre officers have been promoted while 14 officers have been shifted from their current postings. Orders in this connection were released from Secretariat (Mahanadi Bhawan) on Tuesday evening.
According to official information Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF) Dr Arvind Anil Boaj has been elevated as Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF). He would take the charge of Managing Director Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation.
Chief Conservator of Forest (CCF) AK Dwivedi has been promoted as Additional PCCF and Conservator of Forest (CF) V Shrinivas Rao has also been promoted as Chief Conservator of Forest.
According to the order RK Tamta Additional PCCF (APCCF) posted at state Forest headquarters Aranya Bhawan has been moved to APCCF Production. Similarly KC Bevarta APCCF would now take the charge of APCCF wild life. Mudit Kumar Singh APCCF would resume the post of APCCF Land Management and K Subramanyam APCCF who is also Chairman of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) would now exclusively look after the CPEB.
Further IFS, Shailendra Kumar Singh Regional General Manager Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation, Bilaspur has been moved to the office of CCF Conservation and Project Director Achanakmar Tiger Reserve Bilaspur. In addition to it posting of 11 forest officers has also been changed.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Ban beef export yadav says to PM 04 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Additional aid of Rs 10 lakh to kin of Dadri victim 04 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Special Forces deployed for UP Indian railways 04 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Ranjan directs Nirman Nigam to meet deadlines 04 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘No need to go to police station, file FIR online’ 04 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Debt-ridden S’garh farmer ends life 04 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- J’suguda cops launch drive against coal smugglers 04 Oct 2015 | RAJKUMAR SHARMA | in Bhubaneswar
- Guv stresses on human resource development 04 Oct 2015 | RR Srivastava | in Ranchi
- Dengue cases cross 1,000 mark in State 04 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJD, BJP mass drive: Pseudo Gandhism on display 04 Oct 2015 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
04 Oct 2015 | Shalini Saksena
Coke Studio@MTV Season 4 is all set to air its next episode today. SHALINI SAKSENA speaks to music composers, playback singers and lyricists about what’s in store for the big names this time It is bigger, better, more creative and has top luminaries of the music world like Javed Akhtar, Babul Supriyo, Prasoon Joshi, Anupam Roy and Jeet Gannguli...
03 Oct 2015 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Raipur and Bilaspur will be developed as smart cities during the next five years and active participation of the people in the projects will be key to transformation of these cities,” Chief Minister Raman Singh said on Friday. Addressing a programme organised here to mark the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and former Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri together with completion of ‘Clean India Mission’ kicked-off by Prime Minister Narendra...
Will someone please remind Pakistan that as per the UNSC resolutions, they were supposed to vacate all of J&K first?
After 26 years in the industry, if I have managed to stay afloat, it is only because of my passion for fitness.
This wasn't an attack over meat. He (Mohammed Akhlaq) was killed in the name of religion. This is cold-blooded killing, not an accident.