- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Three IFS officers promoted, 14 transferred
In a major change in the State forest department, three Indian Forest Service (IFS) cadre officers have been promoted while 14 officers have been shifted from their current postings. Orders in this connection were released from Secretariat (Mahanadi Bhawan) on Tuesday evening.
According to official information Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF) Dr Arvind Anil Boaj has been elevated as Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF). He would take the charge of Managing Director Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation.
Chief Conservator of Forest (CCF) AK Dwivedi has been promoted as Additional PCCF and Conservator of Forest (CF) V Shrinivas Rao has also been promoted as Chief Conservator of Forest.
According to the order RK Tamta Additional PCCF (APCCF) posted at state Forest headquarters Aranya Bhawan has been moved to APCCF Production. Similarly KC Bevarta APCCF would now take the charge of APCCF wild life. Mudit Kumar Singh APCCF would resume the post of APCCF Land Management and K Subramanyam APCCF who is also Chairman of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) would now exclusively look after the CPEB.
Further IFS, Shailendra Kumar Singh Regional General Manager Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation, Bilaspur has been moved to the office of CCF Conservation and Project Director Achanakmar Tiger Reserve Bilaspur. In addition to it posting of 11 forest officers has also been changed.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Will waive off farmers’ loan if BJP comes to power: Amit Shah 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Give detail of 24 hour power supply in state: BJP to SP 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati turns emotional, seeks support for BSP 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 7th pay commission: Central Govt employees threaten to go on strike on March 16 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Dharmendra a challenge to Naveen one-upmanship 24 Feb 2017 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- Two women Maoists surrender 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Air Asia flight to Malaysia gets cheaper 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 94 of 102 Govt colleges have no Principals 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- State eyes Rs1 lakh cr from exports 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- OSFC loss mounts to Rs478.56 cr 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
19 Feb 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
What will happen to the State politics after the weakening of the AIADMK? There is a positive consolidation of the DMK under the leadership of Stalin, which should be taken into consideration. One can only wait and watch, writes Kumar Chellappan It may not be out of place to write a requiem for a political entity called the AIADMK, which has been admitted to the critical care unit and connected...
Both Moscow and Beijing have choices to make. They can disregard the rules-based security order or contribute to it.
ABVP is being used by Modi to kill every educational institution - from JNU to Ramjas College. Delhi Police is conniving.
When Leo (Messi) is happy, that helps him give his best performance. A footballer is happy when he is playing and winning.