- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan for Saarc home ministers’ meet in August
- 'Delhi Police may arrest 2 more AAP MLAs'
- Cabinet approves key changes in GST Bill
- Obama appeals for Hillary, slams Trump at Democratic Convention
- Modi congratulates May for assuming responsibility as British PM
- Hillary makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Income Tax raid at AAP legislator's residence
Three IFS officers promoted, 14 transferred
In a major change in the State forest department, three Indian Forest Service (IFS) cadre officers have been promoted while 14 officers have been shifted from their current postings. Orders in this connection were released from Secretariat (Mahanadi Bhawan) on Tuesday evening.
According to official information Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF) Dr Arvind Anil Boaj has been elevated as Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF). He would take the charge of Managing Director Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation.
Chief Conservator of Forest (CCF) AK Dwivedi has been promoted as Additional PCCF and Conservator of Forest (CF) V Shrinivas Rao has also been promoted as Chief Conservator of Forest.
According to the order RK Tamta Additional PCCF (APCCF) posted at state Forest headquarters Aranya Bhawan has been moved to APCCF Production. Similarly KC Bevarta APCCF would now take the charge of APCCF wild life. Mudit Kumar Singh APCCF would resume the post of APCCF Land Management and K Subramanyam APCCF who is also Chairman of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) would now exclusively look after the CPEB.
Further IFS, Shailendra Kumar Singh Regional General Manager Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation, Bilaspur has been moved to the office of CCF Conservation and Project Director Achanakmar Tiger Reserve Bilaspur. In addition to it posting of 11 forest officers has also been changed.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Haryana receives investment worth `6.41L cr 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- EC launches electoral roll purification programme 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Workshop on Skilling & Employment for PwDs 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Pak leadership vying to inflame hate-India drive, says BJP leader 28 Jul 2016 | Kishori Lal | in Chandigarh
- Himachal Tourism to introduce Hotel Management Software 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now, sisters can tie rakhis on imprisoned brothers 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Where is Saraswati? ‘Abandoned’ villagers ask Khattar Govt 28 Jul 2016 | Nishu Mahajan | in Chandigarh
- Capt’s resignation threat a ‘political gimmick’: Badal 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- ‘AAP ignorant of legal, constitutional niceties’ 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
The demand for Uniform Civil Code is a cloak for imposing Hindu Personal Law, which is actually deeply anti-women and has been made progressively more pro-women.
I am quite erratic in my decisions. I don't follow any set path. I am quite like the pokemons. I am always on the run.
The relationship between India and Pakistan cannot be resolved by symbolic gestures. There has to be a major shift in attitudes of both the countries.