- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Three IFS officers promoted, 14 transferred
In a major change in the State forest department, three Indian Forest Service (IFS) cadre officers have been promoted while 14 officers have been shifted from their current postings. Orders in this connection were released from Secretariat (Mahanadi Bhawan) on Tuesday evening.
According to official information Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF) Dr Arvind Anil Boaj has been elevated as Principal Chief Conservator of Forest (PCCF). He would take the charge of Managing Director Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation.
Chief Conservator of Forest (CCF) AK Dwivedi has been promoted as Additional PCCF and Conservator of Forest (CF) V Shrinivas Rao has also been promoted as Chief Conservator of Forest.
According to the order RK Tamta Additional PCCF (APCCF) posted at state Forest headquarters Aranya Bhawan has been moved to APCCF Production. Similarly KC Bevarta APCCF would now take the charge of APCCF wild life. Mudit Kumar Singh APCCF would resume the post of APCCF Land Management and K Subramanyam APCCF who is also Chairman of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) would now exclusively look after the CPEB.
Further IFS, Shailendra Kumar Singh Regional General Manager Chhattisgarh State Forest Development Corporation, Bilaspur has been moved to the office of CCF Conservation and Project Director Achanakmar Tiger Reserve Bilaspur. In addition to it posting of 11 forest officers has also been changed.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Gram Sansad held in 12,464 panchayats 02 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 28-yr-old shot at by in-laws 02 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- ‘Bidi workers, dependents treated at labourers' hospitals for free’ 02 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Labour Day: CPI, THMS take out procession 02 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Gaur: Labourers are not servants, but nation-builders 02 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM to lay bridge’s foundation stone 02 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 02 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Punjab Congress alleges increase in Dalit atrocities under SAD-BJP 02 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal CM launches Rajeev Gandhi Digital Vidyarthi Yojna 02 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Prepare roadmap for filling up vacancies, Virbhadra tells HPSEBL 02 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
01 May 2016 | Kushan Mitra
The red soil in the hills that surround the tiny village of Lanjigarh in Kalahandi district, Odisha, is full of bauxite — the source material for aluminium used in everything from aircraft to beer cans. Yet, mining in Niyamgiri hills has been scuppered due to concerns over the welfare of tribals residing there...
Smita Patil was gentle but stronger than anything you could ever encounter in a woman. Truly a gift we lost we never should have.
The CBI raided my house the day after the FIR was filed. They have not spoken to me since in the last three years. I cannot fight the perception battle.
She (Hillary) will go down easier than any of the people we just beat. You are going to have an unbelievably good result in November.