- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
For the first time in Jharkhand a two-day conference on vitreo-retina was organised in the premises of Kashyap Memorial Eye Hospital on Sunday. The basic idea behind it was to generate awareness among the medical students regarding vitreo-retina therapy.
Doctors from all across the globe who are specialised in vitreo-retina participated in the conference. Health Minister Rajendra Prasad Singh inaugurated the conference. On the occasion he said, “Our State medical students will also receive the same amount of stipend like other State students. Moreover, in Jamshedpur and Dhanbad a cardinal unit will be started.”
Dr Kamal Kishor from Illinois Retina Institute, USA said, “India is considered as a capital of diabetic patients and it is mostly found that among these patients chances of retina problem is very high. Moreover, the budding doctors also do not prefer opting this stream as it becomes a costly affair in setting a fully-equipped hospital as the technologies are imported for USA and Germany. The need of the hour is to increase vitreo-retina specialists in the country as we do not have adequate number of doctors.”
According to Director of Kashyap Memorial Eye Hospital, Bharti Kashyap, it is an effort of creating awareness among the budding doctors and we are hopeful that our effort will show positive sign in near future.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- SP Govt to prepare it’s individual BPL 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Cops working on rulling party orders: Pathak 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- RSS statement may helps Nitish Govt for Bihar polls 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Usman orders probe in malpractices issue 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- SEC deploys officials for second phase polling 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Minor gang-raped & murdered in Kansganj 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Yadav praises for modi govts foreign policy creates stur 13 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- ‘Community policing top priority’ 13 Oct 2015 | Gp Semwal | in Dehradun
- ‘Condition of villagers far worse than before’ 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Dehradun
- UCOST condoles death of noted scientist Dr Sharma 13 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Dehradun
11 Oct 2015 | Ananya Borgohain
Pakistan’s former Foreign Minister, Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri, discusses with ANANYA BORGOHAIN the doomed existence that the sordidness between India and Pakistan has created and suggests how the crisis can be mitigated A discourse on the complex relationship between India and Pakistan is beyond the ambit of one book. However, it makes for an engaging and enlightening political rhetoric when an insider furnishes a very relevant purview of the situation...
13 Oct 2015 | PNS | Lucknow
With an eye on the 2017 assembly elections the Akhilesh Yadav Government is all set to revise the below poverty line (BPL) data of Uttar Pradesh so that the Government’s scheme meant for the poor families could reach the targeted audience. “Though the BPL list is finalized by the central government, we are planning to make our list to know exactly how many people are living below the poverty line...
Dadri-type incidents damage NDA's image as well as Prime Minister Modi's vision. This is not the Government's intention.
AI don't want a push to my career through Big Boss. I don't crave for visibility. I am not looking for job offers.
Smearing ink is a mild form of democratic protest. We don't know if ink or tar was smeared on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face.