Maoist posters, banners found in Bokaro
Bokaro Thermal police have launched extensive patrolling along with Jharkhand jaguar police force to keep track of Maoists, who are observing Martyrs Week in the pocket of Nawadih block. The Bokaro Superintendent of Police, YS Ramesh has also directed the police stations to remain on maximum alert. “The officers have been directed to maintain a tight vigil and tap their respective information network that can lead us to the Naxals squads,” stated Ramesh.
While Bokaro Thermal Officer-in charge cum Inspector Rajesh Kujur told The Pioneer that we have begun an extensive search operation in our jurisdiction as there are possibilities that the police personnel might have taken refuge in our area and probably lost their way in the dense jungle.
In villages close to Nawadih block, a search operation was being led by Officer-in charge Rajesh Kujur who stated that on Monday several Maoists posters have been found pasted in different localities of Bokaro Thermal, Naya basti, Kanjkiro, Pillpillo besides Upperghat villages area. The posters give and inkling of their intension to enter in urban area of Bermo sub-division. Officer in charge Rajesh Kujur said that some banners were also placed in different locations but the police removed them.
Sources said Maoists ultras were observing mourning day to condole the death of their fellow cadres who died for cause of the organisations. However, no report of any untoward incident was reported from any place till late on Wednesday evening.
- Minor girl alleges gangrape by cousins in G’jam 29 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Hindu Nava Barsa celebrated at Khariar 29 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Panic as landslide occurs 29 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- RSS celebrates Hindu New Year at Keonjhar 29 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 4-day Balangir Lok Utsav kicks off 29 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Family counselling held in city outskirts 29 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Woman teacher humiliation: DM orders probe 29 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Steps needed to ensure tribals’ right to education 29 Mar 2017 | PRAFULLA MAHARANA | in Bhubaneswar
- It’s BJD’s Congress-isation with stalwarts at open war 29 Mar 2017 | SANJEEV KUMAR PATRO | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Govt to do everything to make cities accessible’ 29 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar