- 12 killed in fire at a shop in Mumbai
- BJP poised to take power in Himachal
- After early hiccups, BJP set to retain power in Gujarat
- Cong to build alternative narrative based on fairness,jobs for all: Chidambaram
- AIADMK battles war within; actors eye political vacuum in TN
- DRDO has key role in 'Make in India' programme: Sitharaman
- BJP supporters scuttle programme in memory of Nirbhaya: AAP
Gis Is A Success: Cm
Ranchi: Chief Minister Raghubar Das defending expenditure incurred on the holding Momentum Jharkhand summit said that investment in tune of Rs 2,200 crore would materialise on August 19 when land would be given to companies at Jamshedpur-Adityapur areas. He added that similar proposal would come up in the IT sector. “I review the progress of GIS. We have told the investors that local youths be hired for jobs and we are spending Rs 700 crore on skill development. Our youth would not migrate for the sake of petty jobs,” said the CM.
Land Given To School Cancelled
Ranchi: Government on Saturday informed the House that 1.033 acre land allotted to a private school at Harmu would be cancelled and a park in the name Sardar Vallabhbhai Bhai Patel would come up. The land in 2013 was allocated to the school and after probe several irregularities have come up.
Assembly Amends Mada Act
Ranchi: Assembly has approved MADA (amendment) Bill, 2017 which would empower the
authority working in mineral rich areas to collect greater revenue to improve its financially. GSKVM
gets Swayamsiddh Samman
Gramin Samaj Kalyan Vikas Manch were among the 21 recipients of Rashtriya Swayamsiddha Samman who were honoured at the second edition of the annual event for their exemplary work. The Organisation works in the field of TB Care & Control project that has benefited over 12000 individuals in Jharkhand. JSPL Foundation confers Rashtriya Swayamsiddha Samman to recognise and honour social innovators and change agents in India
Tbz’s Independence Day Offer
Ranchi: Renowned Jewelry brand Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri (TBZ) has come with a lucrative offer to lure the customers considering the Independence Day. The brand is offering flat Rs 299 on making charges at Ranchi Store on exclusive collections of gold jewelleries. The company has also come up with new exotic designs.
Students At Vvps Celebrates ‘Janmashtami’
Ranchi: Students at VVPS celebrates ‘Janmashtami’ The upcoming ‘Janmashtami’ at Vidya Vikash Public School (VVPS) was celebrated with much zeal and fervour at Vidya Vikash Public School (VVPS). The kids of class pre-nursery to prep dressed up in the attire of Lord Krishna and Radha performed different cultural activities to mark the occasion.
Hair & Scalp Clinic In City
Ranchi: Famous trichologist Dr Apporva Shah said that every second Indian facing hair and scalp problems and basically it's a major issue in the area of health. City will get relief from baldness and hair problems, all thanks to Richfeel India’s most trusted and xperienced hair care brand. The Richfeel Trichology Center is all set to open in Ranchi on the 12 August 2017, Saturday. The opening of this centre will bring relief tomany people who are suffering from all types of hair and scalp problems. Thousands of people from Ranchi are set to be free from their hair problems because of the expertise of this duo and their expert, trained and experienced trichologists who have been serving people with hair problems for over 30 years.
- Police probing from different angles in dead bodies‚Äô case 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- PRSI wins award 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Free cataract operation held at Arogyam Hospital 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Workshop on MGNREGA audit organised 18 Dec 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- Chakardharpur wins football tournament 18 Dec 2017 | VINOD PRASAD | in Ranchi
- MGM embarks on cleanliness drive 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lankan Anura Rohana sweeps 16th Tata Open 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jamshedpur Carnival to kick start today 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Kobad Ghandy rearrested days after release from bail 18 Dec 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Youths participate in Dehradun Half Marathon in large number 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun