- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Gis Is A Success: Cm
Ranchi: Chief Minister Raghubar Das defending expenditure incurred on the holding Momentum Jharkhand summit said that investment in tune of Rs 2,200 crore would materialise on August 19 when land would be given to companies at Jamshedpur-Adityapur areas. He added that similar proposal would come up in the IT sector. “I review the progress of GIS. We have told the investors that local youths be hired for jobs and we are spending Rs 700 crore on skill development. Our youth would not migrate for the sake of petty jobs,” said the CM.
Land Given To School Cancelled
Ranchi: Government on Saturday informed the House that 1.033 acre land allotted to a private school at Harmu would be cancelled and a park in the name Sardar Vallabhbhai Bhai Patel would come up. The land in 2013 was allocated to the school and after probe several irregularities have come up.
Assembly Amends Mada Act
Ranchi: Assembly has approved MADA (amendment) Bill, 2017 which would empower the
authority working in mineral rich areas to collect greater revenue to improve its financially. GSKVM
gets Swayamsiddh Samman
Gramin Samaj Kalyan Vikas Manch were among the 21 recipients of Rashtriya Swayamsiddha Samman who were honoured at the second edition of the annual event for their exemplary work. The Organisation works in the field of TB Care & Control project that has benefited over 12000 individuals in Jharkhand. JSPL Foundation confers Rashtriya Swayamsiddha Samman to recognise and honour social innovators and change agents in India
Tbz’s Independence Day Offer
Ranchi: Renowned Jewelry brand Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri (TBZ) has come with a lucrative offer to lure the customers considering the Independence Day. The brand is offering flat Rs 299 on making charges at Ranchi Store on exclusive collections of gold jewelleries. The company has also come up with new exotic designs.
Students At Vvps Celebrates ‘Janmashtami’
Ranchi: Students at VVPS celebrates ‘Janmashtami’ The upcoming ‘Janmashtami’ at Vidya Vikash Public School (VVPS) was celebrated with much zeal and fervour at Vidya Vikash Public School (VVPS). The kids of class pre-nursery to prep dressed up in the attire of Lord Krishna and Radha performed different cultural activities to mark the occasion.
Hair & Scalp Clinic In City
Ranchi: Famous trichologist Dr Apporva Shah said that every second Indian facing hair and scalp problems and basically it's a major issue in the area of health. City will get relief from baldness and hair problems, all thanks to Richfeel India’s most trusted and xperienced hair care brand. The Richfeel Trichology Center is all set to open in Ranchi on the 12 August 2017, Saturday. The opening of this centre will bring relief tomany people who are suffering from all types of hair and scalp problems. Thousands of people from Ranchi are set to be free from their hair problems because of the expertise of this duo and their expert, trained and experienced trichologists who have been serving people with hair problems for over 30 years.
- Chouhan to return from US on Oct 28 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Martyrs' kin to get Rs 1 cr 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Statue of CISF official unveiled at BHEL 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hridya Drishyam a hit on Day 1 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 1 dead, 1 injured as bus hits bike 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Bhai Dooj: Women protest at Central Jail 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- State's boy to lead India in 7th Sultan Johar Cup 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 22 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Poppy husk worth Rs 3.51 cr seized, 3 arrested 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Steps taken to ensure safety of tourists during Jal-Mahotsava 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal