BIT unveils Pantheon theme
The theme unveiling of Pantheon, the annual inter-college technical fest of Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, a 3 day extravaganza featuring technical events, seminars and lectures took place on Monday. In accordance with the social awareness theme of the fest, an interactive session on Thalassemia was conducted by the Rotaract Club. . The event began with a welcome speech by the Dean Students' Welfare, Mahesh Chandra.
SBPS students take centre stage
Students of Sarala Birla Public school once again proved their mettle at 12th DOX Inter-School Co-curricular competitions 2017 which were held on 31st August 2017 at St. Xaviers School, Doranda, Ranchi where 879 students from 29 schools participated in the competitions. Principal Paramjit Kaur applauded the winners and said that she was very proud of her students for performing so well.
JCI promotes Expo Utsav
JCI Ranchi members on Wednesday took out a bike rally for the promotion of Expo Utsav which is scheduled to take place in the Morabadi ground from September 15 to September 19. The rally was inaugurated by Traffic SP Sanjay Ranjan Singh in which more than 50 bikers campaigned all over the city with Expo banners.
IFWJ to meet CM on Sept 17
Indian Federation of Working Journalist (IFWJ) has sought time from Chief Minister Raghubar Das on September 17 to hand over memorandum regarding implementation of Journalist Protection Act in the State. Taking cognizance of increasing incidents of frequent attacks and murders of Journalists, IFWJ on instructions of its National President, K Vikram Rao has decided to hand over memorandum to Chief Minister of every state in the country by its state units.
NSUI celebrates DUSU victory
The members of National Students’ Union of India (NSUI) in Ranchi celebrated the victory of NSUI members who were able to make a comeback on the DU campus by bagging two posts — President and Vice-President at Delhi University Students’ Union (DUSU). The election results were declared on Wednesday.
- Tully, Tagore to grace maiden literary fest 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Reshuffle in MP: Narhari is CPR 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM transfers ‚ÄėBhavantar' amount to 1.35L farmers' a/c 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Don‚Äôt overlook interests of public, Guv to legislators 23 Nov 2017 | SANJEEV JHA | in Ranchi
- 5-yr jail, Rs 4 lakh fine for ex-CS Sajal Chakraborty 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lamhe-2017 to give chance to show talent 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Gov focus on curbing malnutrition remarkable: Forsyth 23 Nov 2017 | PRANAV PRATYUSH | in Ranchi
- Tata trusts on Mission 2020 for rural entrepreneurship 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Traffic police begin exercise to ease city arteries 23 Nov 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Working on secret plans: JPCC chief 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi