Union Secy in Lohardaga
Joint Secretary of Union Agriculture and Farmer welfare department Dr V Rajendra organized a review meet of farmer welfare campaign here on Tuesday. During the meeting he said, “The agriculture welfare scheme was started by the Central government to double the income of the farmers till 2022. It is being organized from 1 June to 31 July 2018. The farmers are being made aware of using best techniques in agriculture. The cooperative department, Farmers welfare department, dairy farm and fishery, education department each are organizing the programmes in 25 villages. The framers must get insurance of their crops. The schemes must be completed in given time. Each village must be given 100 plants so that the framers may be prosperous.”
Swachhta Sahyog Abhiyan
DDC, Ranchi Shashi Ranjan today inaugurated Shwachhta Sahyog Abhiyan at Mahua village in Lapung block of the district. The campaign will run from June 1 to June 30. The DDC exhorted villagers to maintain cleanliness and sanitation in their village. The villagers shared their problems with the officials there, who promised to solve them soon. The officers also apprised the villagers about government schemes for their betterment.
AMS helps missing kids’ family
State president of Antarrashtriya Manavadhikar Sangathan, Rajesh Singh alongwith other members today met the parents of three kids who are missing for the last 45 days and gave financial help. Singh said that Manoj Oraon have given an application to AMS and he will submit that application to JHALSA. Three childrens of a single family are missing since April 29 this year. Police have no clue till now. The residents of Mausibari area of Jagarnathpur police station Manoj Oraon said that the children named Mahima Kumari (10), Anjali Kumari (7) and Krish (5) were missing. The place is village Hotwari under Nagri Police station where Manoj Oraon and his wife returned from job and the children was not at home.
Jr Swimming Championship
DPS, Bokaro achieved a covetable feat by achieving the maximum number of medals in the 10th Junior State Junior Swimming Inter District Championship organized by Jharkhand 1Swimming Association (JSA) at Khelgaon, Aquatic Stadium, Ranchi. A total of 250 participants from 17 districts of the state participated in the Mega Event of which the swimmers of Bokaro district won 35 medals in various categories consisting of one gold medal, 22 silver and 12 bronze medals. Of the 26 swimmers who represented Bokaro district 24 were from DPS Bokaro, school authority informed. Bokaro district was declared the Overall Runners-Up (Group I-II) Juniors Under 17 and 14 Boys and Girls categories respectively while Jamshedpur became the overall Champion.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun