- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
235 JVM workers in BJP fold
Total 235 workers of Babulal Marandi’s Jharkhand Vikash Morcha on Tuesday joined BJP in presence of MP Yashwant Sinha and MLA Umashankar Yadav Akela. Most of these workers were in BJP since long but after last Assembly polls they have joined JVM.
The workers from the different part of the district joined BJP under the leadership of Upendra Kushwaha and Sambhulal Gupta. It all happened in a specially organised program at Community Hall near St Columba’s College presided by District BJP president Tunnu Gope. He termed it as ‘back to home’ program in which the BJP got some new entrants in political field who had started their journey with JVM.
MP Yashwant Sinha and MLA Umashankar Yadav Akela along with other senior leaders of district BJP welcomed the workers by garlanding them.
Speaking on the occasion, Sinha said, “In life we commit mistakes but who realises and corrects it marches ahead on the path of success.” Sinha also said that due to large number of regional parties Jharkhand always got coalition Government which is the main cause of its underdevelopment. This time BJP will make a Government on its own strength and things will change, he added.
Sambhulal Gupta, Upendra Kushwaha and others who came back home said that they were feeling uncomfortable and deserted in Jharkhand Vikash Morcha. They blamed that there is a kind of anarchy in that party and senior leaders do not hear the workers so they came back to their home where they can frankly share their opinion and problems.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- UP cong to gherao RBI office in Kanpur today 18 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP DGP to hold security meet ahead of R-Day celebrations 18 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP will go for pre-poll alliance with cong: Akhilesh 18 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP Poll process commences as EC issues notification for first phase 18 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP workers protest over ticket distribution criteria 18 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘IT collections in MP & CG showing phenomenal growth’ 18 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM inaugurates SDRF Training Centre 18 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- ‘1651 cases of power theft registered in State’ 18 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Five Maoists held in Kondagaon district 18 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- IT raids at prominent steel trading co. offices 18 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
The US has an extraordinarily complicated relationship, particularly when it comes to national security with Pakistan.
I don't have any interest in going to the US and working there. I am totally interested in working for Indian films.
Sunil Grover is pretty sober. He has overdone (prankster bit) so much that people might find his normal self different.