- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
235 JVM workers in BJP fold
Total 235 workers of Babulal Marandi’s Jharkhand Vikash Morcha on Tuesday joined BJP in presence of MP Yashwant Sinha and MLA Umashankar Yadav Akela. Most of these workers were in BJP since long but after last Assembly polls they have joined JVM.
The workers from the different part of the district joined BJP under the leadership of Upendra Kushwaha and Sambhulal Gupta. It all happened in a specially organised program at Community Hall near St Columba’s College presided by District BJP president Tunnu Gope. He termed it as ‘back to home’ program in which the BJP got some new entrants in political field who had started their journey with JVM.
MP Yashwant Sinha and MLA Umashankar Yadav Akela along with other senior leaders of district BJP welcomed the workers by garlanding them.
Speaking on the occasion, Sinha said, “In life we commit mistakes but who realises and corrects it marches ahead on the path of success.” Sinha also said that due to large number of regional parties Jharkhand always got coalition Government which is the main cause of its underdevelopment. This time BJP will make a Government on its own strength and things will change, he added.
Sambhulal Gupta, Upendra Kushwaha and others who came back home said that they were feeling uncomfortable and deserted in Jharkhand Vikash Morcha. They blamed that there is a kind of anarchy in that party and senior leaders do not hear the workers so they came back to their home where they can frankly share their opinion and problems.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- No need for extra funds this fiscal 26 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- No intention to hurt people of UP & Bihar: Naik 26 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP fails to improve state’s conditon: Bajpai 26 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mehrotra files case agst singh 26 Nov 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Social activists writes to usaman seeking imp info 26 Nov 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Fresh bout of unrest in B'pur Varsity 26 Nov 2015 | KRUSHNA CHANDRA PANDA | in Bhubaneswar
- Illegal sand lifting rampant in Birupa 26 Nov 2015 | JYOTIRANJAN RAJARAM PANDA | in Bhubaneswar
- Paradip Port to handle 100 MTPA in 3 years 26 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Parts of M'giri hit by Maoist bandh 26 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 19 rare turtles in illegal confinement rescued 26 Nov 2015 | Ubachak Mohanty | in Bhubaneswar
22 Nov 2015 | Gautam Chintamani
Most films exist in a specific universe and while some filmmakers manage to create unique worlds with their cinema, very few like Sooraj Barjatya are able to craft a cosmos that can be both real and illusory. Intriguingly enough, since the late 1980s to now, the one factor that has come to define the realm of Barjatya's cinematic universe is an actor who would ideally appear to be a misfit...
Hugging Lalu Prasad is not okay. It's good that I left Arvind's company, or else I would also be facing a similar predicament.
Actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan and Anil Kapoor are doing television. It shows the medium is not small.
Some people are raking up the intolerance issue to thwart our chances of getting permanent membership of UNSC.