- No evidence of killing of 39 Indians: Sushma Swaraj
- 'US should help build Indian Navy to force China back down'
- Will strike 'heart of US' if Kim regime threatened: Pyongyang
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: PM remembers bravery of armed forces
- Separatist leader Shabir Shah arrested in Srinagar
- Kohli wins toss, opts to bat against Sri Lanka in 1st Test
- Ghatkopar building collapse: toll 17; Sena worker arrested
235 JVM workers in BJP fold
Total 235 workers of Babulal Marandi’s Jharkhand Vikash Morcha on Tuesday joined BJP in presence of MP Yashwant Sinha and MLA Umashankar Yadav Akela. Most of these workers were in BJP since long but after last Assembly polls they have joined JVM.
The workers from the different part of the district joined BJP under the leadership of Upendra Kushwaha and Sambhulal Gupta. It all happened in a specially organised program at Community Hall near St Columba’s College presided by District BJP president Tunnu Gope. He termed it as ‘back to home’ program in which the BJP got some new entrants in political field who had started their journey with JVM.
MP Yashwant Sinha and MLA Umashankar Yadav Akela along with other senior leaders of district BJP welcomed the workers by garlanding them.
Speaking on the occasion, Sinha said, “In life we commit mistakes but who realises and corrects it marches ahead on the path of success.” Sinha also said that due to large number of regional parties Jharkhand always got coalition Government which is the main cause of its underdevelopment. This time BJP will make a Government on its own strength and things will change, he added.
Sambhulal Gupta, Upendra Kushwaha and others who came back home said that they were feeling uncomfortable and deserted in Jharkhand Vikash Morcha. They blamed that there is a kind of anarchy in that party and senior leaders do not hear the workers so they came back to their home where they can frankly share their opinion and problems.
- Ex CM takes a jibe at Chitnis for not withstanding promise made in assembly 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Surevin BPO launches IPO 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Committee to prevent mishaps being made 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MP House passes Suppl Budget by voice vote 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM accords special focus to agriculture, edu, water, security 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Heavy rainfall brings inconvenience to residents of low-lying areas 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Approaching Raksha Bandhan adds flavour to Saavan fair 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MCI debars Subharati Medical College from MBBS admissions 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Pivotal role for Parvarish students in ‚ÄėManliest Man‚Äô 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Forest department initiates action against Goonch killers 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun