- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
235 JVM workers in BJP fold
Total 235 workers of Babulal Marandi’s Jharkhand Vikash Morcha on Tuesday joined BJP in presence of MP Yashwant Sinha and MLA Umashankar Yadav Akela. Most of these workers were in BJP since long but after last Assembly polls they have joined JVM.
The workers from the different part of the district joined BJP under the leadership of Upendra Kushwaha and Sambhulal Gupta. It all happened in a specially organised program at Community Hall near St Columba’s College presided by District BJP president Tunnu Gope. He termed it as ‘back to home’ program in which the BJP got some new entrants in political field who had started their journey with JVM.
MP Yashwant Sinha and MLA Umashankar Yadav Akela along with other senior leaders of district BJP welcomed the workers by garlanding them.
Speaking on the occasion, Sinha said, “In life we commit mistakes but who realises and corrects it marches ahead on the path of success.” Sinha also said that due to large number of regional parties Jharkhand always got coalition Government which is the main cause of its underdevelopment. This time BJP will make a Government on its own strength and things will change, he added.
Sambhulal Gupta, Upendra Kushwaha and others who came back home said that they were feeling uncomfortable and deserted in Jharkhand Vikash Morcha. They blamed that there is a kind of anarchy in that party and senior leaders do not hear the workers so they came back to their home where they can frankly share their opinion and problems.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Terrorism new threat to Odisha security 10 Feb 2016 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Efforts on to make Rama Devi No1 university’ 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘PM misled nation on refinery facts’ 10 Feb 2016 | pns | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Tech innovations needed for poverty reduction’ 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mega farmers’ convention in city on Feb 18 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rs143.34-crore Amrut projects for 9 cities 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Inbrief 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- A study of poster war expenses is a social necessity 10 Feb 2016 | Jayant Das | in Bhubaneswar
- Handicraft artisans in dire straits in State 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Light and sound show at Sun Temple soon 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
07 Feb 2016 | Rinku Ghosh
Photography legend Steve McCurry may be known for his iconic Afghan girl, but over the course of his long career, he has kept coming back to India, documenting our ever-evolving world. And though he may not have panned conflict-zone drama, he has a soul connect with each photograph of his India series...
Since Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi was LeT head, hence all orders (on 26/11 Mumbai strike) would have logically come from him.
It's a matter of time. Eventually, all talent will rise to the top. It's a matter of getting a new way of thinking.
From the time of Jawaharlal Nehru, economic policies adopted by Congress failed to solve the problems of the poor and farmers.