- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
235 JVM workers in BJP fold
Total 235 workers of Babulal Marandi’s Jharkhand Vikash Morcha on Tuesday joined BJP in presence of MP Yashwant Sinha and MLA Umashankar Yadav Akela. Most of these workers were in BJP since long but after last Assembly polls they have joined JVM.
The workers from the different part of the district joined BJP under the leadership of Upendra Kushwaha and Sambhulal Gupta. It all happened in a specially organised program at Community Hall near St Columba’s College presided by District BJP president Tunnu Gope. He termed it as ‘back to home’ program in which the BJP got some new entrants in political field who had started their journey with JVM.
MP Yashwant Sinha and MLA Umashankar Yadav Akela along with other senior leaders of district BJP welcomed the workers by garlanding them.
Speaking on the occasion, Sinha said, “In life we commit mistakes but who realises and corrects it marches ahead on the path of success.” Sinha also said that due to large number of regional parties Jharkhand always got coalition Government which is the main cause of its underdevelopment. This time BJP will make a Government on its own strength and things will change, he added.
Sambhulal Gupta, Upendra Kushwaha and others who came back home said that they were feeling uncomfortable and deserted in Jharkhand Vikash Morcha. They blamed that there is a kind of anarchy in that party and senior leaders do not hear the workers so they came back to their home where they can frankly share their opinion and problems.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- FIR against CM and other party members 23 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Strong reaction on abusive language used during protest 23 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Congress set to organisze Interaction Program with workers 23 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Samajwadi Party slams BJP and BSP for attacking the dignity of women 23 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM accuses Center for not releasing funds 23 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Siddique defend workers action 23 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Justice Das: Main task is to end indiscipline 23 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Puri servitors’ hereditary tights must end’ 23 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Peace building efforts on between C’garh, Odisha 23 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Two commissions in 11 days 23 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
17 Jul 2016 | Rajiv Nayan
India has an effervescent nuclear industrial base, robust legal and regulatory system for export control, commitment to non-proliferation, and willingness to work with the international community to fight proliferation. If this doesn’t qualify us for NSG membership, what does? In recent weeks, India’s engagement with the nuclear world grabbed the limelight because of its campaign for membership of the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG)...
My dear youths, nepotism and the poison of casteism will not help in development. Support politics of vikasvad (development).
Peace TV was refused (broadcast rights) for security reasons. There are many Hindu and Christian channels in India, but no Islamic channel.
I had never ever desired or thought that I would get to sing the national anthem. I feel blessed and honored. I was very nervous.