- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
3 arrested in loot case, Rs 72K recovered
Police on Wednesday arrested three criminals who had on October 5 looted Rs 97,000 from a cashier of a non-banking organisation at Patamda. Those arrested were identified as Nitesh Karmakar (25), Anup Karmakar (27) and Mansha Lohar (30).
The police have recovered Rs 72,000 from the arrested persons. DSP (Patamda) Ajay Karketta said acting on a tip off they arrested those involved. The victim, Rajesh Pandit, was returning home at Beltand in Patamda by riding a bike from his office near Big Bazaar on the NH-33 on October 5 afternoon, when the three who were also in a bike ?stopped him on Tata-Patamda Road and snatched Rs 97,000 by training a gun in Patamda ??. Pandit had lodged an FIR with the Patamda police the same day. Police were conducting raids in search of those involved.
- Women power to rule lower judiciary in Jharkhand 19 Oct 2017 | SUMAN K SHRIVASTAVA | in Ranchi
- 300 policemen on toes to ensure peaceful Diwali 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Diwali celebration with underprivileged kids 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Teachers gear up for union polls 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Diwali: Additional forces deployed 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- State Govt gives Diwali gift to GCE Hospital 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Modi to inaugurate projects: Bhatt 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- City gears up for Diwali celebration 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Security upped for PM‚Äôs Oct 20 visit 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun