- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
BJP’s show of strength at ex-MLA home
It was a show of strength by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the name of Milan Samaroh at the home ground of their old stalwart from Barkagaon Assembly constituency ex-MLA Loknath Mahto who had left the party just a fort night ago. The packed premises of Guru Dayal Mahto girls high school was a reply to the critics who were quoting the exit of Loknath as a big loss to the party.
In this Milan samaroh, the young turk of kushwaha society of Barkagaon-Keredari area Baleshwar kumar joined BJP along with his supporters. About 2,000 supporters, mostly from JVM, joined BJP with Baleshwar during this ceremony. Retd Police Inspector and a respectable personality of the area Mukutdhari Prasad Mehta also joined BJP along with his more than thousand supporters.
Welcoming the new entrants in the party MP Yashwant Sinha said that BJP is a national party having a collective leadership and you all will get proper respect and responsibility in this party. President Ravindra Roy welcomed Baleshwar, Mukutdhari and their supporters and said that BJP has always given more than expectations to his workers but it is unfortunate that our two old fellows has chosen caste and money in place of prestige. Vice-President Deepak Prakash, Rakesh Prasad, District president Tunnu Gope and others also spoke on this occasion.
Addressing the gathering Baleshwar and Mukutdhari said that they have chosen BJP because it is a national party and there is no anarchy here. They said that the nation needs Narendra Modi and Jharkhand needs leader like Yashwant so they have joined the party. They promised to keep the party flag high in Barkagaon assembly constituency as well as in Hazaribagh and entire Jharkhand.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Smart classrooms for 25 Govt schools 30 Nov 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Community policing programme held for youth 30 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Raipur
- 28 Raipur villages to get clean, safe drinking water 30 Nov 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NTPC to seek insurance cover for transformer package 30 Nov 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- PCC chief assures victory of party in Panchayat polls 30 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Dehradun
- PhD holders for guest postings like Delhi, Haryana 30 Nov 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Dehradun
- Theft on Srinagar-Bughani road; jewellery worth about `3L seized 30 Nov 2015 | GP Semwal | in Dehradun
- Pauri dist SP orders to solve pending crime cases soon 30 Nov 2015 | GP Semwal | in Dehradun
- Various competitions held on second day of Utsav-15 30 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Govt to preserve ancient manuscripts, scriptures 30 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Dehradun
29 Nov 2015 | Kushan Mitra
Earlier in November, the Presidents of People’s Republic of China and Republic of China shook hands in Singapore — the first meeting of the protagonists of the Chinese Civil War in 66 years. The Republic of China, or Taiwan as most people know the country, is on the verge of a new election, and is also considering where its place is in the world...
I don't know why there is so much hype about the pitch. People sitting in other countries are talking of Indian pitches.
Smita Patil was a chameleon. She could be a part of the story without your thinking about it.
Europe cannot accept all the refugees coming from Syria. That's why we need a diplomatic, military and political solution.