- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
BJP’s show of strength at ex-MLA home
It was a show of strength by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the name of Milan Samaroh at the home ground of their old stalwart from Barkagaon Assembly constituency ex-MLA Loknath Mahto who had left the party just a fort night ago. The packed premises of Guru Dayal Mahto girls high school was a reply to the critics who were quoting the exit of Loknath as a big loss to the party.
In this Milan samaroh, the young turk of kushwaha society of Barkagaon-Keredari area Baleshwar kumar joined BJP along with his supporters. About 2,000 supporters, mostly from JVM, joined BJP with Baleshwar during this ceremony. Retd Police Inspector and a respectable personality of the area Mukutdhari Prasad Mehta also joined BJP along with his more than thousand supporters.
Welcoming the new entrants in the party MP Yashwant Sinha said that BJP is a national party having a collective leadership and you all will get proper respect and responsibility in this party. President Ravindra Roy welcomed Baleshwar, Mukutdhari and their supporters and said that BJP has always given more than expectations to his workers but it is unfortunate that our two old fellows has chosen caste and money in place of prestige. Vice-President Deepak Prakash, Rakesh Prasad, District president Tunnu Gope and others also spoke on this occasion.
Addressing the gathering Baleshwar and Mukutdhari said that they have chosen BJP because it is a national party and there is no anarchy here. They said that the nation needs Narendra Modi and Jharkhand needs leader like Yashwant so they have joined the party. They promised to keep the party flag high in Barkagaon assembly constituency as well as in Hazaribagh and entire Jharkhand.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- GB Pant University teachers’ protest enters 8th day 25 Aug 2016 | S K Srivastav | in Dehradun
- AICC to hold big rally in Deoria 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Upper house proceeding disrupted 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP spreading anarchy claims SP 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Khan claims media reports as lie 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP created ruckus in vidhan Sabha 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State to have second agri varsity soon: Min 25 Aug 2016 | SEFALI SUMAN | in Bhubaneswar
- CM wants OCS exams completed in 10 months 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CBI grills OCA chief coordinator 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Violence hits colleges ahead of student polls 25 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
Making Surya Namaskar compulsory in schools is a way to promote Hindutva as the origin of Surya Namaskar lies in Hindu God Surya.
In an age and time, when everybody wants to impress and dazzle, I seek to touch, move, connect (with the TV show Naamkaran).
It was my dream to win an Olympic medal and I worked really hard for that. Now that I have won it, it seems as if I am living my dream.