- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
BJP’s show of strength at ex-MLA home
It was a show of strength by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the name of Milan Samaroh at the home ground of their old stalwart from Barkagaon Assembly constituency ex-MLA Loknath Mahto who had left the party just a fort night ago. The packed premises of Guru Dayal Mahto girls high school was a reply to the critics who were quoting the exit of Loknath as a big loss to the party.
In this Milan samaroh, the young turk of kushwaha society of Barkagaon-Keredari area Baleshwar kumar joined BJP along with his supporters. About 2,000 supporters, mostly from JVM, joined BJP with Baleshwar during this ceremony. Retd Police Inspector and a respectable personality of the area Mukutdhari Prasad Mehta also joined BJP along with his more than thousand supporters.
Welcoming the new entrants in the party MP Yashwant Sinha said that BJP is a national party having a collective leadership and you all will get proper respect and responsibility in this party. President Ravindra Roy welcomed Baleshwar, Mukutdhari and their supporters and said that BJP has always given more than expectations to his workers but it is unfortunate that our two old fellows has chosen caste and money in place of prestige. Vice-President Deepak Prakash, Rakesh Prasad, District president Tunnu Gope and others also spoke on this occasion.
Addressing the gathering Baleshwar and Mukutdhari said that they have chosen BJP because it is a national party and there is no anarchy here. They said that the nation needs Narendra Modi and Jharkhand needs leader like Yashwant so they have joined the party. They promised to keep the party flag high in Barkagaon assembly constituency as well as in Hazaribagh and entire Jharkhand.
- CM carries out minor reshuffle 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Complete ban on illegal transport and animals slaughter : Govt 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP national executive meet today 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM orders biometric attendance for employees 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Anti-Romeo campaign goes overboard: Reports 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP and BSP leaders meets CM 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Miscreants attack minister’s motorcade in Assembly constituency of Bahraich 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UPCC advocates BJP to name candidates for CM, Dy-CM Parliamentary constituencies 25 Mar 2017 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- GRP arrests two from Unchahar in forced acid gulp down case 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Following CM footsteps, animal husbandry minister cleans his office 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow