- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
BJP’s show of strength at ex-MLA home
It was a show of strength by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the name of Milan Samaroh at the home ground of their old stalwart from Barkagaon Assembly constituency ex-MLA Loknath Mahto who had left the party just a fort night ago. The packed premises of Guru Dayal Mahto girls high school was a reply to the critics who were quoting the exit of Loknath as a big loss to the party.
In this Milan samaroh, the young turk of kushwaha society of Barkagaon-Keredari area Baleshwar kumar joined BJP along with his supporters. About 2,000 supporters, mostly from JVM, joined BJP with Baleshwar during this ceremony. Retd Police Inspector and a respectable personality of the area Mukutdhari Prasad Mehta also joined BJP along with his more than thousand supporters.
Welcoming the new entrants in the party MP Yashwant Sinha said that BJP is a national party having a collective leadership and you all will get proper respect and responsibility in this party. President Ravindra Roy welcomed Baleshwar, Mukutdhari and their supporters and said that BJP has always given more than expectations to his workers but it is unfortunate that our two old fellows has chosen caste and money in place of prestige. Vice-President Deepak Prakash, Rakesh Prasad, District president Tunnu Gope and others also spoke on this occasion.
Addressing the gathering Baleshwar and Mukutdhari said that they have chosen BJP because it is a national party and there is no anarchy here. They said that the nation needs Narendra Modi and Jharkhand needs leader like Yashwant so they have joined the party. They promised to keep the party flag high in Barkagaon assembly constituency as well as in Hazaribagh and entire Jharkhand.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Haryana prepares a road maintenance policy 26 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 26 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- More transparency in public procurement in Haryana 26 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Kalpana Chawla Medical College 26 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- HP Govt approves investor friendly hydro policy 26 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Govt mulls panel to curb spread of whitefly pest in Punjab 26 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana Bijli Nigam prepares bidding documents to bring transparency 26 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Congress is `behal’ : SP 26 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Protect your own country rather eyeing Kashmir : Azad tells Sharif 26 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- AIPEF to join day-long countrywide strike on September 2 26 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
This dream of (Pakistan’s) led to the division of their own country; Bangladesh was created. But Pakistan couldn’t take an inch of our land. They should protect what they have.
Getting a five-wicket haul away from sub-continent is something I have worked earnestly towards. and I am really pleased for myself.
Platitudes not backed by meaningful action ring hollow over time. History and the Afghan people will judge leaders of all parties to this conflict by their actual conduct.