BJP’s show of strength at ex-MLA home
It was a show of strength by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the name of Milan Samaroh at the home ground of their old stalwart from Barkagaon Assembly constituency ex-MLA Loknath Mahto who had left the party just a fort night ago. The packed premises of Guru Dayal Mahto girls high school was a reply to the critics who were quoting the exit of Loknath as a big loss to the party.
In this Milan samaroh, the young turk of kushwaha society of Barkagaon-Keredari area Baleshwar kumar joined BJP along with his supporters. About 2,000 supporters, mostly from JVM, joined BJP with Baleshwar during this ceremony. Retd Police Inspector and a respectable personality of the area Mukutdhari Prasad Mehta also joined BJP along with his more than thousand supporters.
Welcoming the new entrants in the party MP Yashwant Sinha said that BJP is a national party having a collective leadership and you all will get proper respect and responsibility in this party. President Ravindra Roy welcomed Baleshwar, Mukutdhari and their supporters and said that BJP has always given more than expectations to his workers but it is unfortunate that our two old fellows has chosen caste and money in place of prestige. Vice-President Deepak Prakash, Rakesh Prasad, District president Tunnu Gope and others also spoke on this occasion.
Addressing the gathering Baleshwar and Mukutdhari said that they have chosen BJP because it is a national party and there is no anarchy here. They said that the nation needs Narendra Modi and Jharkhand needs leader like Yashwant so they have joined the party. They promised to keep the party flag high in Barkagaon assembly constituency as well as in Hazaribagh and entire Jharkhand.
- Probe team focuses on land deal at Nagadih 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Naxals kill villager for being police spy 28 May 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- PTR suffers one more elephant loss 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 72 cases disposed in Lok Adalat 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- PTS suspects Anthrax behind male elephant’s death 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Administration seals Cafeteria 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NGO spreads awareness for menstrual hygiene 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- India attained greater heights under Modi regime 28 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 5 killed as illegal mine caves in 28 May 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi