- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
BJP’s show of strength at ex-MLA home
It was a show of strength by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the name of Milan Samaroh at the home ground of their old stalwart from Barkagaon Assembly constituency ex-MLA Loknath Mahto who had left the party just a fort night ago. The packed premises of Guru Dayal Mahto girls high school was a reply to the critics who were quoting the exit of Loknath as a big loss to the party.
In this Milan samaroh, the young turk of kushwaha society of Barkagaon-Keredari area Baleshwar kumar joined BJP along with his supporters. About 2,000 supporters, mostly from JVM, joined BJP with Baleshwar during this ceremony. Retd Police Inspector and a respectable personality of the area Mukutdhari Prasad Mehta also joined BJP along with his more than thousand supporters.
Welcoming the new entrants in the party MP Yashwant Sinha said that BJP is a national party having a collective leadership and you all will get proper respect and responsibility in this party. President Ravindra Roy welcomed Baleshwar, Mukutdhari and their supporters and said that BJP has always given more than expectations to his workers but it is unfortunate that our two old fellows has chosen caste and money in place of prestige. Vice-President Deepak Prakash, Rakesh Prasad, District president Tunnu Gope and others also spoke on this occasion.
Addressing the gathering Baleshwar and Mukutdhari said that they have chosen BJP because it is a national party and there is no anarchy here. They said that the nation needs Narendra Modi and Jharkhand needs leader like Yashwant so they have joined the party. They promised to keep the party flag high in Barkagaon assembly constituency as well as in Hazaribagh and entire Jharkhand.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM yet to distribute portfolios to ministers 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State govt brace up security following Indian Army’s surgical Strike 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Former GM of ‘The Pioneer’ Dipak Mukherji dies following illness 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State Govt to offer more facilities to cops 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Hafiz Usman to take strict action against guilty 30 Sep 2016 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- Rs50-crore scholarship scam alleged in State 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Income Tax disclosures net may touch Rs200 crore in Odisha 30 Sep 2016 | NAGESHWAR PATNAIK | in Bhubaneswar
- Pharmacists threaten immolation before Naveen Niwas 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Adarsha Vidyalayas not yet made residential: Minister 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- No support for solar power projects in rural houses 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
The call of Modi to Pakistan and its people for war against poverty has no answers (from them).
When you begin, the kind of flak you get for anything an everything is disappointing.
These (terrorists) are people who kill children, kill Muslims, take sex slaves. There's no religious rationale.