- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
City boy Anagh all-India topper in IIT-JEE mains
Ranchi Boy Anagh Prasad has bagged the all India topper position in the IIT-JEE mains this year by scoring 345 out of 360 marks. He was preparing since 2011 and has done his intermediate from Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamli. Talking to The Pioneer, Anagh said “ I want to become an IAS officer, but before that lies advanced test and I will try my best to crack it to get into the prestigious IITs.”
“It is a matter of pride that 310 students from FITJEE have successfully cleared all India level competition of IIT JEE Mains 2013,” said Rajesh Kumar Karan, Centre coordinator (FIITJEE).
“Anagh Prasad is a source of inspiration for all the aspiring students,” he added.The result was declared on Tuesday evening. Out of 2200 candidate who had appeared for the JEE test in Ranchi the total number of candidate qualified for this test is not yet known.
Those who have qualified for the main test will have to appear for the advanced test on 2nd June and the final result will be announced on 7th July 2013.
Two students Aniket Khandelwal and Anupam Khandelwal, who happen to be nephew and son of senior IAS officer of Jharkhand cadre KK Khandelwal, also cracked the JEE mains. The students were preparing with Brother’s Academy and have got good marks.
The students will now appear for the advanced tests of the examination and will fight the final battle to secure their berths at the prestigious
- New Government targeting officials of particular caste: Akhilesh 26 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State Govt suspends Himanshu Kumar 26 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State gears up for another poll 26 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP Govt to construct Kailash Mansarovar Bhawan 26 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP nat’l executive meet in city on April 15 and 16 26 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Pradhan wants State to hold talks on IOCL VAT row 26 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Nuapada HIV+ women denied hosp delivery 26 Mar 2017 | AJIT PANDA | in Bhubaneswar
- Odia Week to be held from Odia New Yr 26 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- PPT’s cleaning drive enters day 10 26 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Talsara MLA aide alleges attempted murder 26 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar