- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
City boy Anagh all-India topper in IIT-JEE mains
Ranchi Boy Anagh Prasad has bagged the all India topper position in the IIT-JEE mains this year by scoring 345 out of 360 marks. He was preparing since 2011 and has done his intermediate from Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamli. Talking to The Pioneer, Anagh said “ I want to become an IAS officer, but before that lies advanced test and I will try my best to crack it to get into the prestigious IITs.”
“It is a matter of pride that 310 students from FITJEE have successfully cleared all India level competition of IIT JEE Mains 2013,” said Rajesh Kumar Karan, Centre coordinator (FIITJEE).
“Anagh Prasad is a source of inspiration for all the aspiring students,” he added.The result was declared on Tuesday evening. Out of 2200 candidate who had appeared for the JEE test in Ranchi the total number of candidate qualified for this test is not yet known.
Those who have qualified for the main test will have to appear for the advanced test on 2nd June and the final result will be announced on 7th July 2013.
Two students Aniket Khandelwal and Anupam Khandelwal, who happen to be nephew and son of senior IAS officer of Jharkhand cadre KK Khandelwal, also cracked the JEE mains. The students were preparing with Brother’s Academy and have got good marks.
The students will now appear for the advanced tests of the examination and will fight the final battle to secure their berths at the prestigious
MORE State Editions NEWS
- ‘Mahaparayan’ to transport dead body launched 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Kerala seeks power support from Odisha 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Central Govt seeks report on inactiveness of dalit corporation 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Frequent power cuts: Bandh observed at Udala 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Umesh Singh takes over as new ECoR GM 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CM to attend B’luru Investors’ Meet today 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Tumari Smrutire’ kicks off to pay tribute to Sanjukta 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- PRI polls: Opp still has to do lots of homework 26 Aug 2016 | LALIT MOHAN MISHRA | in Bhubaneswar
- Bhekti seeds ranching in Chilika planned 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- VHP seeks Laxmananada killers punished soon 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
The National Education Policy draft provides legal recognition to Hindi and Sanskrit. It imposes Hindutva opinions which are against the pluralism of the country.
US foisted Raghuram Rajan and Arvind Subramanian on us. These management-types are micro minded while economy is general equilibrium.
The Chinese have no respect for our country. They have no respect for our leadership. We want to put ourselves in their position soon. Then they'll like us better.