- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
City boy Anagh all-India topper in IIT-JEE mains
Ranchi Boy Anagh Prasad has bagged the all India topper position in the IIT-JEE mains this year by scoring 345 out of 360 marks. He was preparing since 2011 and has done his intermediate from Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamli. Talking to The Pioneer, Anagh said “ I want to become an IAS officer, but before that lies advanced test and I will try my best to crack it to get into the prestigious IITs.”
“It is a matter of pride that 310 students from FITJEE have successfully cleared all India level competition of IIT JEE Mains 2013,” said Rajesh Kumar Karan, Centre coordinator (FIITJEE).
“Anagh Prasad is a source of inspiration for all the aspiring students,” he added.The result was declared on Tuesday evening. Out of 2200 candidate who had appeared for the JEE test in Ranchi the total number of candidate qualified for this test is not yet known.
Those who have qualified for the main test will have to appear for the advanced test on 2nd June and the final result will be announced on 7th July 2013.
Two students Aniket Khandelwal and Anupam Khandelwal, who happen to be nephew and son of senior IAS officer of Jharkhand cadre KK Khandelwal, also cracked the JEE mains. The students were preparing with Brother’s Academy and have got good marks.
The students will now appear for the advanced tests of the examination and will fight the final battle to secure their berths at the prestigious
MORE State Editions NEWS
- State needs tough CM like kaluan singh: Amit Shah 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh prefers no alliance for assembly polls 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ramanand Yadav to from new political outfit ‘Samajwadi Swabhiman Manch’ 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Congress ropes in Priyanka Gandhi for poll campaign in State 28 Oct 2016 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- SP Govt hikes honorarium of village heads 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati condemns Amit shah’s statement 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘Master System Integrator’ to manage ‘Naya Raipur Smart City System’ 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- IIIT Naya Raipur to get solar power plant 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Will urge Rlys to offer jobs to apprenticeship candidates, says CM Raman Singh 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CMDC to mine Bauxite in Narmadapur and Barima block in the State 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
This election has turned my stomach upside down. It has been embarrassing. But I'll vote for policies, so it's Trump.
Donate whatever small money to AAP, as your money would be useful to defeat the corrupt Badal regimen in Punjab.
It's never easy to adapt a book into a film. The good part is whenever you get stuck, you at least have something to fall back on.