- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
City boy Anagh all-India topper in IIT-JEE mains
Ranchi Boy Anagh Prasad has bagged the all India topper position in the IIT-JEE mains this year by scoring 345 out of 360 marks. He was preparing since 2011 and has done his intermediate from Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamli. Talking to The Pioneer, Anagh said “ I want to become an IAS officer, but before that lies advanced test and I will try my best to crack it to get into the prestigious IITs.”
“It is a matter of pride that 310 students from FITJEE have successfully cleared all India level competition of IIT JEE Mains 2013,” said Rajesh Kumar Karan, Centre coordinator (FIITJEE).
“Anagh Prasad is a source of inspiration for all the aspiring students,” he added.The result was declared on Tuesday evening. Out of 2200 candidate who had appeared for the JEE test in Ranchi the total number of candidate qualified for this test is not yet known.
Those who have qualified for the main test will have to appear for the advanced test on 2nd June and the final result will be announced on 7th July 2013.
Two students Aniket Khandelwal and Anupam Khandelwal, who happen to be nephew and son of senior IAS officer of Jharkhand cadre KK Khandelwal, also cracked the JEE mains. The students were preparing with Brother’s Academy and have got good marks.
The students will now appear for the advanced tests of the examination and will fight the final battle to secure their berths at the prestigious
MORE State Editions NEWS
- BJP demonstrate against BSP leaders 24 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Everyone is equal before law and eligible to get justice: CM 24 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM Attacks Modi 24 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP to felicitate state’s outstanding achievers 24 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP to take out Tiranga Yatra 24 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Severe flood situation in state 24 Jul 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- BJD announces stir over Mahanadi C’garh dam 24 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- City Raahgiri takes monsoon break 24 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Crime track system in PSs by March 24 Jul 2016 | pns | in Bhubaneswar
- Land given for 2nd Kendriya Vidyalaya in Baleswar district 24 Jul 2016 | Ubachak Mohanty | in Bhubaneswar
My dear youths, nepotism and the poison of casteism will not help in development. Support politics of vikasvad (development).
Peace TV was refused (broadcast rights) for security reasons. There are many Hindu and Christian channels in India, but no Islamic channel.
I had never ever desired or thought that I would get to sing the national anthem. I feel blessed and honored. I was very nervous.