CM inaugurates 25 new police buildings
In the investiture ceremony of Jharkhand Police, Chief Minister Raghubar Das inaugurated 25 new police buildings online here at JAP 1 ground on Tuesday. Greeting people of the State, Das said that the Government is providing security to everyone without any discrimination. He greeted the police personnel who sacrificed their lives for the sake of the people.
He said, on the occasion, that the people are safe and secure because of the gallantry of the police. “The Government is working fast to free Jharkhand from crime, corruption and extremism. Police personnel will be given one month salary extra since they do their duty staying away from their family on festivals and occasions. This scheme will be implemented from 1st January 2018. Police personnel are given houses to feel good,” he said.
The CM said that police plays an important role in implementing traffic system smoothly. By December, CCTV cameras will be installed in Ranchi. It will help in controlling crime. Later, other cities will also be considered. 15 new police subdivisions, 6 new cyber police stations and 3 transport police stations have been approved. Police should know technology in digital age.
The CM said that in Special India Reserve 956 Battalion, ST youths have been appointed. Demands for various police posts have been sent to JPSC. The youth of extremism affected 12 districts are being appointed as assistant police.
CS Rajbala Verma said that police works for internal security. Adept police force is required everywhere. People are proud of police. She said that the govt. is working to update police. Crimes against women, extremism and cyber crimes are big challenges before police.
Principal Secretary Home SKG Rahate greeted the police personnel who got award for their bravery. He said that in the coming time, police will be modernized. 3000 assistant. police inspectors and 1500 police personnel will be appointed in a few months.
DGP DK Pandey said that the CM is committed for a corruption free society. The extremists are given the deadline of 31st December and they should not miss this chance of surrender. The CM felicitated the kin of martyr police personnel and those who showed exceptional diligence.
Additional CS Amit Khare, Principal Secretary SKG Rahate, DGP DK Pandey and police officers in great number were present on this occasion.
- State in dilemma over SC orders on Padmaavat release 19 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Social isolation, growing epidemic today, say experts 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates kill-waste machine 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Human trafficker taken on police remand 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BHEL bags order for setting up thermal power project 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One dies, six injured in separate road accidents 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI scientist feted with‚ÄúAdarsh Vidya Saraswati Rashtriya Puraskar‚ÄĚ 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops arrest one in case of broad-day light murder within the Roorkee court premises 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Two police stations,one reporting police post set up 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun