- Office of profit: Prez OKs disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs
- Develop a US-style online platform to sell bad loans: Acharya
- WEF preps for Modi mantra with tastes of India, twists of yoga
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy over cross-border firing
- No one can touch a woman without her consent: Delhi court
- No fresh firing by Pakistan along LoC, IB overnight
- UNSC sanctions monitoring team to visit Pak this week
- Bawana fire: Police nabbed factory owner
Daltonganj, Jamshedpur police collab to nab bank fraudster
Daltonganj police are in touch with Jamshedpur police for the arrest of a bank fraudster identified as Kaushik Sarkar who through his hired men and women here have fraudulently transferred about 25 lakhs of rupees from one account to other in the month of July.
SP Palamu Indrajeet Mahatha said these two fraudulent transfer of cash from one account to other has taken place in 2 branches of SBI in a span of just ten days time.
SP said Redma branch of SBI saw a transfer of Rs 6.50 lakhs from the account of RS Namdhari to Anil Kumar.
SBI’s ADB branch Jail Hata saw the transfer of Rs 18.31 lakhs from the account of M L Kedia to one rural woman Mamta Devi
SP said in both the cases the victims Namdhari and Kedia were in total dark about this transfer of cash from their respective accounts.
Cloned cheques are feared to have been used in this case.
SP said Jamshedpur based Sarkar has his dubious men and women here in Daltonganj /Lesliganj who indulge in this fraud for a premium of just Rs 50,000 to Rs 60,000.
SP said the roles of the 2 branches of SBI is not above board as there are many ticklish points where banks could have exercised more caution.
Police have remanded in judicial custody two persons Pawan and Lalit. Sarkar is evading arrest.
Jamshedpur police too are after him as a similar offence of fraudulent transfer of cash has taken place in Jamshedpur worth Rs 40 lakhs of rupees. Police just do not know how to retrieve these wrongful transfer of cash from the account of Namdhari and Kedia.
- Street play on gender equality staged 21 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM sends Rs 35.22 cr with a click 21 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- AIIMS observes fourth foundation day 21 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- BJP, Cong neck and neck in MP civic poll results 21 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Public lecture on Master of the Roster to be held at Vivekananda Library today 21 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- ‚ÄėNCERT Quiz‚Äô to be held today at Central Library 21 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Underground parking in Nagar Zone to be opened for traders 21 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Ensure reconstruction of bad roads, pipelines: CM 21 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Observer submits report on Baijayant to Naveen 21 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJD sweeps ULB, GP by-elections 21 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar