- India won by 4 wkts
- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
Das exhorts party workers to work for better Jharkhand
Chief Minister Raghubar Das today credited the success of the party in all the States and the Centre to the party workers and assured them that the party was working for the betterment of the people of the country. Addressing the party workers of Santhal Pargana region at Dumka on Wednesday, the CM said that it was because of the dedicated party workers the nation was going in a right direction.
Das said that the BJP was a party of ideology and the Government is trying its best to actualize the ideas of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee and Deen dayal Upadhyay. “Party workers have toiled hard in Jharkhand for BJP government. We have a huge responsibility, for which we have to work even harder. All party workers need to contribute to make the benefits of Centre and State sponsored schemes reach the people of the State. Every worker has to reach 11 houses in 11 gullies. We cannot have a strong organization unless we have a strong worker at the rural level,” said the CM.
Accepting that there were lacunas in the system, Das appealed to the workers to help the government solve the issues. “We still have a strong resolve to make development reach the last man in the society. We have an aim to make a better Jharkhand and take pledge to make a Jharkhand by 2022 where no one is unemployed and poor. We have got this life for serving the poor and we will continue serving them till the last man on the social strata gets the benefits of development,” he said adding that the present government does not indulge in tribal politics.
The CM further stressed on team work and said that it was vital for changing the face of the State and the nation. “Our politics is on development and it is only development that can solve the problems of Santhal Pargana. By 2019 all our workers be proud. By 2018 every poor will have electricity. Roads are being built in rural areas. Jharkhand is among the most affluent states today. It is ahead of Gujarat and Maharashtra,” he said.
Das said that by 2022 there will be no BPL person in the State. Work on skill development and empowerment of women through various schemes is going on. “The government had got many problems as legacy, which we solved and reached a new height. We are improving infrastructure in schools and health institutions. Now, villagers can make their own development plans in the village,” he said.
Senior BJP leaders including State party president Laxman Gilua, Minister Louis Marandi, MLAs and others were present in the programme.
- Previous Govts indulged in business of illegally acquiring lands: CM 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal would emerge as natural farming state: Guv 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now it is mandatory to link PMAY beneficiary with geo-tagging 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be expanded: Khattar 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Tara given life imprisonment 18 Mar 2018 | PTI | in Bhopal
- Minister‚Äôs daughter-in-law commits suicide at Udaypura 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Interactive session with intellectuals, scribes held for Gwalior trade fair 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 2-day national level working model contest Nirmaan2k18 concludes 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Farmers forced to dump tomatoes, feed them to cattle for poor rates, says Ajay Singh 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal