DC holds meeting for measles, rubella
To start vaccination campaign of measles and rubella, Garhwa DC Dr Neha Arora chaired a meet on Wednesday.
The meeting happened with doctors of the Civil Surgeon and Health Department officials. In the meeting it was decided to launch vaccine on June 26, 2018. This vaccine is to be given to children from nine months to 15 years.
It was decided in the meet that in the first phase vaccination work will be run in all the schools for three weeks in and one week in Anganwadi centres.
Since more than 80 per cent of children are in school, the role of education department becomes crucial in the process of vaccine.
Without the cooperation of education department, this campaign will not be successful. It was therefore decided that all the teachers and principles of schools should be trained so that the expedition could be completed by the Health Department. Apart from this, training of ANM Sahiya Sevika etc. has been done for this process of vaccination.
The content of propaganda has also been received. In order to simplify the process of vaccination in schools, in this context, a letter from the level of the Deputy Commissioner, will be issued to district education superintendent, as well as in the private schools, teachers and the Principal have been asked to be trained for this work.
During the meeting of parents and teachers, the health worker has also been invited to attend. This meeting is to be held in the last week of each month.
Dr Yashin Ansari who was present in the meeting said a publicity campaign for the success of the work of this vaccination will also be carried out in mosques and madarsas.
The information about the work of the measles and rubella vaccine was also given to the Press and Lions Club,
all members of the city council, the Ward Councilor and the president. All villagers were urged to ensure that this vaccination is safe and effective. The vaccine is absolutely free. Civil Surgeon Dr NK Rajak, Nodal Officer Dr Virendra Kumar, Dr Nilam Jha and other personnel of the Health Department were present in this meeting.
- UTC to use 180 buses to ferry Yoga participants 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Implement transfer act properly, says CS 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- INBRIEF 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stage set for World Yoga Day celebrations 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lac producers to get new lease of life 21 Jun 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- Guv distributes Cryo machines at Santhal Pargana 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Minister opens online checkpost 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM pushes for doubling farm income in State 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM Das‚Äô land loot barb against Sorens 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CAIT team thanks CM for providing relief in E-Way Bill 21 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur