DC, SSP hold meet to ensure peace during Eid
In an attempt to avert any untoward incident, Ranchi DC Rai Mahimapat Ray on Wednesday conducted a meeting with the members of peace committee. Taking cue of the past incidents occurred in Ranchi and Nagri Block, the meeting was attended by SSP Kuldeep Dwivedi, Sadar SDO Anjali Yadav including City SP Aman Kumar.
SSP Kuldeep Dwivedi said that activities of public on social media are on the radar of the police. Ahead of the EID festivity, besides beefing up the security by additional deployment of magistrates and police personnel, a special team of Rapid Action Force (RAF) will be also present at the sensitive areas.
“People must not pay attention towards any kind of rumors. Anything/everything posted on social networking sites are not true. Meanwhile, the district administration is on the toes to maintain the existing law and order situation in the State Capital, blocks. Also, the accused of the MG Road incident are being interrogated,” said Dwivedi.Meanwhile, Ranchi DC said that those who find any suspicious activities in and around their localities must inform the district administration team about it. “Apt actions against the accused will be immediately taken, if the district administration receives any complaint. The members of Peace Committee are the real crusaders and play a vital role in maintaining peace among the people of different communities,” said Ranchi DC.
Also, Ray requested the members of the community to support the district administration’s team in managing the affairs of the city during festivities. The seniors officials assured that looking at sensitivity, control room will be functional for 24x7 while instructed the members of the peace committee to ensure that sufficient staffs are deputed at the busiest spots like ‘Eidgaah’.
A few members of peace committee opined that they have instructed their associates to do patrolling of sensitive areas and if possible submit the list of anti-social elements who could create ruckus during the upcoming festival.
- UTC to use 180 buses to ferry Yoga participants 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Implement transfer act properly, says CS 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- INBRIEF 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stage set for World Yoga Day celebrations 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lac producers to get new lease of life 21 Jun 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- Guv distributes Cryo machines at Santhal Pargana 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Minister opens online checkpost 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM pushes for doubling farm income in State 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM Das‚Äô land loot barb against Sorens 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CAIT team thanks CM for providing relief in E-Way Bill 21 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur