Extremists explode bomb in school
A group of extremists belonging to banned left ultra organisation JJMC exploded bombs in the building of Jordag middle school of Keredari block of Hazaribagh district on October 11-12 night. The villagers heard the sound of bomb explosion but no one dared to come out in the night. In the morning they visited the school and found that due to explosion some bench and desks and the building has been partially damaged.
After getting information SP Hazaribagh Anoop Birthare visited Jordag alongwith his officers and police force and took a close look of the situation. Then to boost up the moral of the teachers and students of the school he himself took a class and motivated the students to be brave.
As per police sources the motive behind this explosion seems to create panic among the villagers but the visit of SP Birthare washed out the panic created due to bomb explosion. Talking with the villagers, staffs and students SP Birthare said that police is always ready to help you and assured the villagers that the culprits will soon be behind the bars.
Later, SP Ramgarh, SP Chatra and SP Rural Ranchi also visited Jordag middle school and took stock of the situation. They all assured the villagers that police is not going to allow such type of activities in the state and you should not panic.
- Himalayan region shows lack of political will: Chipko leader 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM meets Javadekar, Prasad 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Working committee meeting to be held in State on Dec 17 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Ex CM Rawat confuses people: Ajay Bhatt 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Minister listens to people‚Äôs grievances at Janata Milan 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Margin money a concern for Rural Bus applicants 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Student leaders seek removal of Exam controller 12 Dec 2017 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Nothing but waste of public money 12 Dec 2017 | Gp Semwal | in Dehradun
- Seth holds meeting for Khadi, Saras Mela 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Villagers angry as Gairsain debate lingers on 12 Dec 2017 | Gajendra Singh Negi | in Dehradun