- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
FIITJEE announces Talent Support Exam for 2013
Students aspiring to study at the IITs and other prestigious engineering colleges of the country will get an opportunity to test their standing and preparation for JEE-2014 on September 22, 2013, when FIITJEE, India’s premier Institute for engineering entrance training holds its annual Talent Support Exam.
Students securing a Rank in Top 300 in this exam will get a certificate of achievement & will also get online doubt removal support to help them in their preparation for IIT-JEE, 2014 without even joining FIITJEE.
FIITJEE announced the dates for FTSE 2013 and the exam will be held in over 50 centres across several cities in the country. To help meritorious students best achieve their dream, FIITJEE also offers scholarships and tuition fee waivers. Students securing a Rank in Top 300 in the FIITJEE Talent Support Exam will get Cash Scholarships + Tuition Fee Waiver for FIITJEE Program + Hostel Fee Waiver on the basis of their performance in the Exam. The FTSE rank one holder will get scholarship of Rs 1, 50,000/ in addition to complete fee waiver for FIITJEE coaching programmes.
“Today the competition is such that students who start preparation late fall behind in the fray even if they have the ability to crack the JEE. And the early they gauge their standing, the better it is for them. Through this test, we not only help students know their rankings among aspirants but also offer them advice on the way forward for them. FTSE is like a mock JEE test for students, it also makes them aware of the possible pattern of the exam and gives them an idea on how they have to approach it,” says Mr. R L Trikha, Director, FIITJEE.
“While you can all the time be working on your preparation, it gives you a relative assessment of your chances. said Trikha.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- C’garh Govt to monitor projects using advanced software 27 Jun 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Addl 14,140 MW of power gen in C’garh by March’22: CEA 27 Jun 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- GSECL to start mining work in Gare Pelma-I block soon 27 Jun 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC to set up mega ‘Steel Loading Platform’ at Nagarnar 27 Jun 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- ‘Police informer’ shot at by Maoists in Sukma district 27 Jun 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Srabani too books Rio berth; State rejoices 27 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- State urges Centre to allocate more IPS 27 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Madhubabu’s daughter country’s first woman lawyer’ 27 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 10-year-old Meghali makes it to India Book of Records 27 Jun 2016 | PNN | in Bhubaneswar
- Child rights body suggests Govt for ‘serious introspection’ 27 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
26 Jun 2016 | Ananya Borgohain and Shraddha Singh
When Delhi University announces its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses, predictably thousands of students will be rejected. Where do they go now when the frontiers they aspire for a successful future lead them to a dead end, ask ANANYA BORGOHAIN and SHRADDHA SINGH While Delhi University (DU) will release its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses on June 30, its St Stephen’s College had announced its own list last week...
How can a 48-member NSG be an elite group? It’s got members like New Zealand, Ireland...These people who have no nuclear programme of any kind.
I had a great time working with Jackie Chan. He is the most humble and grounded person I have ever met. He is a true legend.
I do not understand why the British Government needs until October to decide whether to send the divorce letter to Brussels