- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
FIITJEE announces Talent Support Exam for 2013
Students aspiring to study at the IITs and other prestigious engineering colleges of the country will get an opportunity to test their standing and preparation for JEE-2014 on September 22, 2013, when FIITJEE, India’s premier Institute for engineering entrance training holds its annual Talent Support Exam.
Students securing a Rank in Top 300 in this exam will get a certificate of achievement & will also get online doubt removal support to help them in their preparation for IIT-JEE, 2014 without even joining FIITJEE.
FIITJEE announced the dates for FTSE 2013 and the exam will be held in over 50 centres across several cities in the country. To help meritorious students best achieve their dream, FIITJEE also offers scholarships and tuition fee waivers. Students securing a Rank in Top 300 in the FIITJEE Talent Support Exam will get Cash Scholarships + Tuition Fee Waiver for FIITJEE Program + Hostel Fee Waiver on the basis of their performance in the Exam. The FTSE rank one holder will get scholarship of Rs 1, 50,000/ in addition to complete fee waiver for FIITJEE coaching programmes.
“Today the competition is such that students who start preparation late fall behind in the fray even if they have the ability to crack the JEE. And the early they gauge their standing, the better it is for them. Through this test, we not only help students know their rankings among aspirants but also offer them advice on the way forward for them. FTSE is like a mock JEE test for students, it also makes them aware of the possible pattern of the exam and gives them an idea on how they have to approach it,” says Mr. R L Trikha, Director, FIITJEE.
“While you can all the time be working on your preparation, it gives you a relative assessment of your chances. said Trikha.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- State needs tough CM like kaluan singh: Amit Shah 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh prefers no alliance for assembly polls 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ramanand Yadav to from new political outfit ‘Samajwadi Swabhiman Manch’ 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Congress ropes in Priyanka Gandhi for poll campaign in State 28 Oct 2016 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- SP Govt hikes honorarium of village heads 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati condemns Amit shah’s statement 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘Master System Integrator’ to manage ‘Naya Raipur Smart City System’ 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- IIIT Naya Raipur to get solar power plant 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Will urge Rlys to offer jobs to apprenticeship candidates, says CM Raman Singh 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CMDC to mine Bauxite in Narmadapur and Barima block in the State 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
I never wanted to become Chief Minister. Had I wanted, I could have been in 2003. But I supported Mulayam Singh Yadav.
The Dalai Lama is an honoured guest of India. He is free to travel to any part of the country.
We believe that the proof (of Syrian forces launching chemical strikes) is not there for punitive action to be taken by the United Nations.