- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
FIITJEE announces Talent Support Exam for 2013
Students aspiring to study at the IITs and other prestigious engineering colleges of the country will get an opportunity to test their standing and preparation for JEE-2014 on September 22, 2013, when FIITJEE, India’s premier Institute for engineering entrance training holds its annual Talent Support Exam.
Students securing a Rank in Top 300 in this exam will get a certificate of achievement & will also get online doubt removal support to help them in their preparation for IIT-JEE, 2014 without even joining FIITJEE.
FIITJEE announced the dates for FTSE 2013 and the exam will be held in over 50 centres across several cities in the country. To help meritorious students best achieve their dream, FIITJEE also offers scholarships and tuition fee waivers. Students securing a Rank in Top 300 in the FIITJEE Talent Support Exam will get Cash Scholarships + Tuition Fee Waiver for FIITJEE Program + Hostel Fee Waiver on the basis of their performance in the Exam. The FTSE rank one holder will get scholarship of Rs 1, 50,000/ in addition to complete fee waiver for FIITJEE coaching programmes.
“Today the competition is such that students who start preparation late fall behind in the fray even if they have the ability to crack the JEE. And the early they gauge their standing, the better it is for them. Through this test, we not only help students know their rankings among aspirants but also offer them advice on the way forward for them. FTSE is like a mock JEE test for students, it also makes them aware of the possible pattern of the exam and gives them an idea on how they have to approach it,” says Mr. R L Trikha, Director, FIITJEE.
“While you can all the time be working on your preparation, it gives you a relative assessment of your chances. said Trikha.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Akhilesh becomes stronger than earlier despite Family feud 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Prajapati may be reinducted in cabinet 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh praises for Media 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Focus on prevention of terror attacks says Maya 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mishra concerned over decline in Brahmin MPs in Lok Sabha 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rahul to start Kisan yatra’s second leg from Sitapur on Monday 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Cameras on highways to catch speeding motorists 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Cong plans visiting every house against BJD, BJP 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Weeklyroundups 26 Sep 2016 | BAIDYANATH MISHRA | in Bhubaneswar
- AAP claims to emerge alternative in Odisha 26 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
The Uri attack could be a reaction to atrocities in Kashmir. Relatives of those killed and blinded were hurt and outraged.
I think as you get older, you really get to the point where you just don't care anymore what people think.
We have long urged India and Pakistan to find ways to resolve their differences, not through violence, but through diplomacy. White House