- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
FIITJEE announces Talent Support Exam for 2013
Students aspiring to study at the IITs and other prestigious engineering colleges of the country will get an opportunity to test their standing and preparation for JEE-2014 on September 22, 2013, when FIITJEE, India’s premier Institute for engineering entrance training holds its annual Talent Support Exam.
Students securing a Rank in Top 300 in this exam will get a certificate of achievement & will also get online doubt removal support to help them in their preparation for IIT-JEE, 2014 without even joining FIITJEE.
FIITJEE announced the dates for FTSE 2013 and the exam will be held in over 50 centres across several cities in the country. To help meritorious students best achieve their dream, FIITJEE also offers scholarships and tuition fee waivers. Students securing a Rank in Top 300 in the FIITJEE Talent Support Exam will get Cash Scholarships + Tuition Fee Waiver for FIITJEE Program + Hostel Fee Waiver on the basis of their performance in the Exam. The FTSE rank one holder will get scholarship of Rs 1, 50,000/ in addition to complete fee waiver for FIITJEE coaching programmes.
“Today the competition is such that students who start preparation late fall behind in the fray even if they have the ability to crack the JEE. And the early they gauge their standing, the better it is for them. Through this test, we not only help students know their rankings among aspirants but also offer them advice on the way forward for them. FTSE is like a mock JEE test for students, it also makes them aware of the possible pattern of the exam and gives them an idea on how they have to approach it,” says Mr. R L Trikha, Director, FIITJEE.
“While you can all the time be working on your preparation, it gives you a relative assessment of your chances. said Trikha.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Odisha Investors’ Meet in Mumbai on Feb 14 13 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Illegal mining’ by GMR: NGT seeks report from State Govt 13 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- IT raids on two chartered accountants 13 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Slow EAP fund release hits projects in Odisha 13 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Bay of Bengal Coastal Observatory at Ganjam soon, says Naveen 13 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Abducted girl rescued, couple arrested in city 13 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Teachers worship Saraswati at Lower PMG 13 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mohapatra demands RDC probe be public 13 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Utkal Bharat condemns Marandi’s ostracisation 13 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Ensure proper NFSA execution: Paswan told 13 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
07 Feb 2016 | Rinku Ghosh
Photography legend Steve McCurry may be known for his iconic Afghan girl, but over the course of his long career, he has kept coming back to India, documenting our ever-evolving world. And though he may not have panned conflict-zone drama, he has a soul connect with each photograph of his India series...
Prime Minister Modi can advance the interest of the people of India by working effectively with President Obama.
I’m endorsing Marco Rubio to be our next president. We have got to turn the page on the Obama Administration.
Whatever is conjecture (about Netaji Bose) is not of consequence to me. What is of consequence is that he was fighting for India’s freedom.