FIR lodged against Pvt hospital incharge
After a complaint by a news channel here with regard to City Hospital Shahpur landed its chief A Sheikh in most troubled waters as acting medical incharge of Government Chainpur hospital DP Kesri lodged the FIR against A Sheikh with the Chainpur police station.
Kalanand Mishra civil surgeon Palamu said, “We received complaint from an electronic channel and subsequently under order of DC Palamu Ameet Kumar a team was formed consisting of civil, police and medical officials which raided City Hospital and sealed it on charges of rampant violation of rules for running a hospital. This fake hospital was running without any licence, doctors were not qualified, there was no pathologist, panel of doctors had names of doctors whose consent to render medical services was not with the management of this hospital.”
Kunal Kumar, Officer incharge of Chainpur police station said sections 420, 467 469 of IPC and sections 40 & 41 of Clinical Establishment Act have been slapped against A Sheikh.
Before its sealing the raiding team got shifted one patient of this hospital from here to Sadar Hospital. DP Kesri said the indoor patient was down with bone fracture and was admitted in this hospital and was taken down to Government Sadar hospital.
Ameet Kumar DC Palamu said this action was prompted against this hospital in the wake of complaints and the inquiry conducted thereof too had found this hospital not following the prescribed norms and rules as laid down for running any clinic or nursing home like this.
However, a doctor said that there are many such fake hospitals, nursing homes which openly flout the norms and rules but are fleecing patients like anything.
“I should not be seen as one holding brief for this city Hospital but there may be similar coercive actions against all such fake hospitals running all over Palamu district,” he added.
- Chouhan to return from US on Oct 28 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Martyrs' kin to get Rs 1 cr 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Statue of CISF official unveiled at BHEL 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hridya Drishyam a hit on Day 1 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 1 dead, 1 injured as bus hits bike 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Bhai Dooj: Women protest at Central Jail 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- State's boy to lead India in 7th Sultan Johar Cup 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 22 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Poppy husk worth Rs 3.51 cr seized, 3 arrested 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Steps taken to ensure safety of tourists during Jal-Mahotsava 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal