Girl found dead in hotel; boyfriend held
A college girl was found dead at a hotel on Sunday morning. She is suspected to have bled to death after sexual intercourse with her boyfriend, who has been arrested.
Officer in charge of Lalpur Police Station Jitendra Kumar said, “The couple, who were close relatives, had an affair. Though they booked separate rooms at the hotel, the boy went in the girl’s room at night. While having sex, the girl bled excessively and died.”
The boy (16) confessed to having had sex with the girl though he “could not gather courage to seek help from anybody due to guilt and shame. Unfortunately, the girl died,” added Kumar. The couple hails from Gomia, Bokaro district. The girl was an intermediate student at Ranchi Women’s College and had been staying at a hostel in Ranchi for a year. The boy had recently matriculated.
According to the police, the boy claimed their relationship was five years old. An FIR concerning rape and murder has been filed at Lalpur Police Station. PNS
- IN BRIEF 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 3 killed, 2 injured in road mishap 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 900 villages get wi-fi: IT Dept 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand may withdraw consent to DBT in ration 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 arrested in gangrape case 23 Jun 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Woman who accused cop of destroying her married life commits suicide 23 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Need to continuously adapt to evolving technology: Aman 23 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Veteran leader Bagun Sumbrui passes away 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM for easy loans to marginalised sections 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi