Girl found dead in hotel; boyfriend held
A college girl was found dead at a hotel on Sunday morning. She is suspected to have bled to death after sexual intercourse with her boyfriend, who has been arrested.
Officer in charge of Lalpur Police Station Jitendra Kumar said, “The couple, who were close relatives, had an affair. Though they booked separate rooms at the hotel, the boy went in the girl’s room at night. While having sex, the girl bled excessively and died.”
The boy (16) confessed to having had sex with the girl though he “could not gather courage to seek help from anybody due to guilt and shame. Unfortunately, the girl died,” added Kumar. The couple hails from Gomia, Bokaro district. The girl was an intermediate student at Ranchi Women’s College and had been staying at a hostel in Ranchi for a year. The boy had recently matriculated.
According to the police, the boy claimed their relationship was five years old. An FIR concerning rape and murder has been filed at Lalpur Police Station. PNS
- Probe team focuses on land deal at Nagadih 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Naxals kill villager for being police spy 28 May 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- PTR suffers one more elephant loss 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 72 cases disposed in Lok Adalat 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- PTS suspects Anthrax behind male elephant’s death 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Administration seals Cafeteria 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NGO spreads awareness for menstrual hygiene 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- India attained greater heights under Modi regime 28 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 5 killed as illegal mine caves in 28 May 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi