- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
Girl found dead in hotel; boyfriend held
A college girl was found dead at a hotel on Sunday morning. She is suspected to have bled to death after sexual intercourse with her boyfriend, who has been arrested.
Officer in charge of Lalpur Police Station Jitendra Kumar said, “The couple, who were close relatives, had an affair. Though they booked separate rooms at the hotel, the boy went in the girl’s room at night. While having sex, the girl bled excessively and died.”
The boy (16) confessed to having had sex with the girl though he “could not gather courage to seek help from anybody due to guilt and shame. Unfortunately, the girl died,” added Kumar. The couple hails from Gomia, Bokaro district. The girl was an intermediate student at Ranchi Women’s College and had been staying at a hostel in Ranchi for a year. The boy had recently matriculated.
According to the police, the boy claimed their relationship was five years old. An FIR concerning rape and murder has been filed at Lalpur Police Station. PNS
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Serious error to have joined hands with Kalyan : Mulayam 27 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP contemplating action against Amar Singh 27 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Several leaders joined BJP to bring Saffron outfit back to power 27 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Swamy resigned from Vidhan Sabha 27 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Miscreants killed guard of a cash van, looted guns 27 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Builder abducted by his own friends, extort Rs 10 crore 27 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Young girl fearing for life and perceiving her murder, goes viral 27 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- One-day off to policemen, being on duty for 10 consecutive days :Govt 27 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- AAP removes its Punjab convener Chottepur 27 Aug 2016 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Capt promises loan waiver for farmers 27 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
If you kill the dog, females will breed more. Dogs will also come from outside. I’m with the people of Kerala, but if you keep killing dogs, you do things that do not work.
Sufi saints were given birth by women. Then why we are barred (from entering the inner area of Haji Ali dargah)?
If India is to meet the challenge of change, incremental progress is not enough. That is why my vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution.