- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
Govt-people digital interface launched
In order to narrow the gap between the system and common people, the State Government has launched mobile application, web portal and augmented reality tools.
Chief Minister Raghubar Das while inaugurating the digital platforms on Tuesday said that the mechanism would help people in connecting to him directly.
The portal ‘www.cm.jharkhand.gov.in’ would provide all information about governmental schemes with updates about eligibility etc. Mobile application has been made so advanced that anyone can take a selfie with the Chief Minister, listen to his message and extend suggestions.
“One of the features in the app is so that wherever it is brought before the logo of Jharkhand State it would start playing videos and other information automatically about the schemes running in the State. The idea is to narrow the distance between the Government and the citizens in an interactive manner where quick disposal of the complaints coming would be done by taking them directly to the concerned departments,” said Secretary to the CM Sunil Kumar Barnwal on the occasion.
Speaking after the launch, the CM said that ‘Jan Sanwad-181’ was started with a similar objective in the past. “The Government wants to ensure good governance by establishing direct connection and constant communication with the people. The CM portal would facilitate them into this further. Good governance is all about hurdle free communication between the citizens and the Government,” said Das.
He also instructed officials to disseminate all relevant information about welfare schemes through these mediums for the wellbeing of the people. Also present there was Additional Chief Secretary Amit Khare, Principal Secretary to the CM Sanjay Kumar and IT Secretary Satyendra Singh.
- Previous Govts indulged in business of illegally acquiring lands: CM 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal would emerge as natural farming state: Guv 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now it is mandatory to link PMAY beneficiary with geo-tagging 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be expanded: Khattar 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Tara given life imprisonment 18 Mar 2018 | PTI | in Bhopal
- Minister‚Äôs daughter-in-law commits suicide at Udaypura 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Interactive session with intellectuals, scribes held for Gwalior trade fair 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 2-day national level working model contest Nirmaan2k18 concludes 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Farmers forced to dump tomatoes, feed them to cattle for poor rates, says Ajay Singh 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal