Govt-people digital interface launched
In order to narrow the gap between the system and common people, the State Government has launched mobile application, web portal and augmented reality tools.
Chief Minister Raghubar Das while inaugurating the digital platforms on Tuesday said that the mechanism would help people in connecting to him directly.
The portal ‘www.cm.jharkhand.gov.in’ would provide all information about governmental schemes with updates about eligibility etc. Mobile application has been made so advanced that anyone can take a selfie with the Chief Minister, listen to his message and extend suggestions.
“One of the features in the app is so that wherever it is brought before the logo of Jharkhand State it would start playing videos and other information automatically about the schemes running in the State. The idea is to narrow the distance between the Government and the citizens in an interactive manner where quick disposal of the complaints coming would be done by taking them directly to the concerned departments,” said Secretary to the CM Sunil Kumar Barnwal on the occasion.
Speaking after the launch, the CM said that ‘Jan Sanwad-181’ was started with a similar objective in the past. “The Government wants to ensure good governance by establishing direct connection and constant communication with the people. The CM portal would facilitate them into this further. Good governance is all about hurdle free communication between the citizens and the Government,” said Das.
He also instructed officials to disseminate all relevant information about welfare schemes through these mediums for the wellbeing of the people. Also present there was Additional Chief Secretary Amit Khare, Principal Secretary to the CM Sanjay Kumar and IT Secretary Satyendra Singh.
- State in dilemma over SC orders on Padmaavat release 19 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Social isolation, growing epidemic today, say experts 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates kill-waste machine 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Human trafficker taken on police remand 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BHEL bags order for setting up thermal power project 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One dies, six injured in separate road accidents 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI scientist feted with‚ÄúAdarsh Vidya Saraswati Rashtriya Puraskar‚ÄĚ 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops arrest one in case of broad-day light murder within the Roorkee court premises 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Two police stations,one reporting police post set up 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun