Industry stalwarts participate in Synergy 2017
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) hosted Synergy 2017 — its Annual Operations and Strategy Symposium. The 7th edition of the symposium was jointly conducted by AXIOM, Association at XLRI for Industrial and Operations Management and CRUX, the Consulting and Research Undertaking at XLRI.
Ravi Mishra, founder and CEO of Medinfi Healthcare Private Limited, discussed about the entrepreneurial mindset that needs to be nurtured along with facing any risks that come our way. He spoke about his journey and lessons that led to Medinfi being one of the most recognised instruments in India’s online healthcare field.
Shubhayu Sengupta, senior vice-president, Hinduja Global Solutions spoke about the confluence of people management and industrial functioning in order to ensure the seamless performance of an organisation.
The next speaker, Abhishek Narain, director of Data and Analytics, GE Digital, discussed the dynamics of the analytics value chain and its relevance in today's businesses. His broad experience in the field of technical solutions delivery across various platforms and expertise on data analytics created an impactful effect on the audience.
One of the speakers, S Sridhar, senior vice-president and head-internet of things business unit at Tata Communications Limited delivered his talk via video-conferencing, where he addressed the growing importance of proper communication and technology in business activities like acquisitions and their implications. This was followed by a panel discussion by Sandeep Chatterjee, senior manager, Deloitte India, ex-Associate Director, KPMG, Debasis Ghosh, CEO, DCC Services Private Limited and Atanu Ghosh, Founder & CEO, BlueBeaks Solutions, Salt n Soaps.
They talked about "Building Competency through Digitisation in Supply Chain". The session was interactive with the students posing questions to the panelists about the challenges and the possible solutions that shape certain nuances of the digitised supply chain world.
Synergy 2017 concluded by conducting the national finals of the Business Case Challenge with seven finalist teams. The presentations by students from leading B-Schools provided engaging insights that went into solving the strategic cases provided to them. It was a roller coaster ride featuring future leaders battling it out to emerge as the ultimate champions.
- Himalayan region shows lack of political will: Chipko leader 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM meets Javadekar, Prasad 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Working committee meeting to be held in State on Dec 17 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Ex CM Rawat confuses people: Ajay Bhatt 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Minister listens to people‚Äôs grievances at Janata Milan 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Margin money a concern for Rural Bus applicants 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Student leaders seek removal of Exam controller 12 Dec 2017 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Nothing but waste of public money 12 Dec 2017 | Gp Semwal | in Dehradun
- Seth holds meeting for Khadi, Saras Mela 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Villagers angry as Gairsain debate lingers on 12 Dec 2017 | Gajendra Singh Negi | in Dehradun