- AAP MLAs allegedly assault Delhi Chief Secretary in CM's presence
- PNB closed all options to recover dues by going public: Modi
- Fitch places PNB on 'Rating Watch Negative' with downgrade possibility
- PNB fraud: SC to hear PIL seeking SIT probe on Friday
- SC to hear actress Priya's plea seeking quashing of FIR
- India test fires medium range nuclear capable Agni-II missile
- Pak drug smuggler killed; 10 kg narcotics, arms seized along IB: BSF
JSPL unveils Jindal Panther TMT for retail use
Aimed to provide high-end TMT bars for retail users, the Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) launched a new brand named as Jindal Panther. The product is the first by the company for retail users in housing and real estate of the country.
Launching the product VK Mehta, Director of Sales and Marketing of JSPL said on Tuesday that entire need of TMT bars of Jharkhand would be met from its Patratu bar and rolling mill. “We have about a month ago had launched TMT bars named as Jindal Panther at Delhi and now have come here. Our 1.6 MTPA steel capacity plant at Patratu would produce 1 MT rebar over there. This would be sufficient to meet requirement of not only the State but also of other parts of the country,” he said at a press conference. Patratu is under production for last three years and runs on the finished steel coming here from its Raigrah plant.
On the occasion Rohit Choudhri, Associate Vice president (Marketing) of JSPL, counted on the qualities of the product that can give best results to the consumers due to its design and material used.
“It has two parts and based on HYQST technology. The flexible inner core is covered by harder surface outside. This made the bars flexible as well as strong. Considering seismic zones the major parts of the country fall it would be a secure product for buildings and homes for the vibrant and immerging Indian market.”
The company till date has been concentrating on big infrastructure projects such as dams, flyovers, power plants etc and companies like BHEL, NTPC, Delhi Metro were using it. Now a common man would also get a world class product and the time for it was opportune said the company.
Making its network strong throughout the country with the help of 40 distributers and over 1000 dealers, the company aimed to make its presence felt in all the 671 districts. It has also made 20 big warehouses for the puspose. Choudhri also added that to promote the product the company has adopted some unique marketing strategies. “We are providing free home delivery to the consumers. Also fixed price for the product would be given to the consumers that can also be cross checked on our website.” Indian marker for TMT is expected to have 23 MT capacity at present.
He also assured that customers would be getting exact thickness and measurement of the bars that would save them from inferior products though they may have to pay a little more than other products. The company would also make available finished products and prefabricated structures such as rings or bar sheets so that wastages can be curtailed.
Besides Patratu, JSPL has 3.2 MTPA capacity plant at Raigarh of Chhattisgarh and 2 MTPA capacity plant at Angul or Odisha. It takes the company to 5.5 MTPA steel production capacity in the country which is intended to go up to 12 MTPA in the future.
- ED attaches IAS officer‚Äôs assets in Ranchi, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Kolkata 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 10 decimal land sop to illegal settlers in towns 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man kills himself, wife, son over loan burden 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand Travel Mart to endorse State‚Äôs tourism prospects 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Pollution watchdog undergoes facelift 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Cabinet nod to form SC Panel 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NCW smells rat in gang rape case 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharcraft inks MoU with Banka Silk 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Youth power will make India world guru, says CM 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Centre okays setting up of Tribunal for settling Mahanadi water dispute 21 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur