JSPL unveils Jindal Panther TMT for retail use
Aimed to provide high-end TMT bars for retail users, the Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) launched a new brand named as Jindal Panther. The product is the first by the company for retail users in housing and real estate of the country.
Launching the product VK Mehta, Director of Sales and Marketing of JSPL said on Tuesday that entire need of TMT bars of Jharkhand would be met from its Patratu bar and rolling mill. “We have about a month ago had launched TMT bars named as Jindal Panther at Delhi and now have come here. Our 1.6 MTPA steel capacity plant at Patratu would produce 1 MT rebar over there. This would be sufficient to meet requirement of not only the State but also of other parts of the country,” he said at a press conference. Patratu is under production for last three years and runs on the finished steel coming here from its Raigrah plant.
On the occasion Rohit Choudhri, Associate Vice president (Marketing) of JSPL, counted on the qualities of the product that can give best results to the consumers due to its design and material used.
“It has two parts and based on HYQST technology. The flexible inner core is covered by harder surface outside. This made the bars flexible as well as strong. Considering seismic zones the major parts of the country fall it would be a secure product for buildings and homes for the vibrant and immerging Indian market.”
The company till date has been concentrating on big infrastructure projects such as dams, flyovers, power plants etc and companies like BHEL, NTPC, Delhi Metro were using it. Now a common man would also get a world class product and the time for it was opportune said the company.
Making its network strong throughout the country with the help of 40 distributers and over 1000 dealers, the company aimed to make its presence felt in all the 671 districts. It has also made 20 big warehouses for the puspose. Choudhri also added that to promote the product the company has adopted some unique marketing strategies. “We are providing free home delivery to the consumers. Also fixed price for the product would be given to the consumers that can also be cross checked on our website.” Indian marker for TMT is expected to have 23 MT capacity at present.
He also assured that customers would be getting exact thickness and measurement of the bars that would save them from inferior products though they may have to pay a little more than other products. The company would also make available finished products and prefabricated structures such as rings or bar sheets so that wastages can be curtailed.
Besides Patratu, JSPL has 3.2 MTPA capacity plant at Raigarh of Chhattisgarh and 2 MTPA capacity plant at Angul or Odisha. It takes the company to 5.5 MTPA steel production capacity in the country which is intended to go up to 12 MTPA in the future.
- Don‚Äôt overlook interests of public, Guv to legislators 23 Nov 2017 | SANJEEV JHA | in Ranchi
- 5-yr jail, Rs 4 lakh fine for ex-CS Sajal Chakraborty 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lamhe-2017 to give chance to show talent 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Gov focus on curbing malnutrition remarkable: Forsyth 23 Nov 2017 | PRANAV PRATYUSH | in Ranchi
- Tata trusts on Mission 2020 for rural entrepreneurship 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Traffic police begin exercise to ease city arteries 23 Nov 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Working on secret plans: JPCC chief 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Entrepreneurship promotion, key to positive development: Experts 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Afghan envoy meets Punjab CM 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Capt to take up GST issue with PM, FM 23 Nov 2017 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh