Khakhee is symbol of patriotism, pride: CS
On Saturday 12th August, 70 newly recruited officers, who were taking training in Jharkhand Police Academy, Hazaribagh, took oath of duty touching the Indian Tricolor in presence of Chief Secretary of the State, Rajbala Verma, and Director General of Police Dinesh Kumar Pandey. In this batch of officers, 34 will get appointed as DSPs, 6 as jailors and 30 as probationary officers.
Chief Secretary Rajbala Verma and DGP DK Pandey arrived Hazaribagh in the morning especially to attend the passing out ceremony of these officials. They inspected the passing out parade of these officials and took their salute. These officials have completed six month long training in the police academy situated at Hazaribagh.
Addressing the new recruits Chief Secretary said that the khakhee dress you are wearing is a symbol of patriotism and pride which you will have to always keep in mind while serving the people. Police plays a major role in the development of any state and it will be yours duty now onwards to make the society fear free and happy. Welcoming the newly appointed officers in Jharkhand police family, DGP DK Pandey said that today is a golden day for the state. The training you got here will certainly help you in discharging your duties. He advised everyone that since we are all public servants so to serve the general people is our duty and never try to become the boss of general people because it will harm you.
On this occasion DIG Dev Kumar Sharma, DIG Bhim Sen Tuti, SP Anoop Birthare and other officials of district and police administration were present. Chief Secretary and DGP presented certificate of excellence and medals to those participants who were judged best during the training period in different categories. Instructor of Jharkhand Police Academy, Sanjay Kumar Rana, anchored the program.
- Bypolls to Chitrakoot seat set for direct fight 23 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- IIP energy research workshop from Oct 23 23 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Hooch claims one more life in State 23 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- MAD students clean up Dobhalwala 23 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Bus commuters face problems post Diwali 23 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Drive to check traffic violations conducted 23 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM releases cop‚Äôs book of poems 23 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Press conference discusses need of laws for domestic help 23 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- PMHS gearing up for its battle royale 23 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- UMSSB extends dates for medical officers‚Äô forms 23 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun