- Almost USD 30 million seized in raids linked to Malaysian ex-PM
- Samsung must pay Apple $539mn in patent lawsuit: US court
- HDK faces floor test today; expected to sail through
- Special NIA court convicts five IM militants in Bodh Gaya serial blasts case
- Two men detonate explosive device at Indian restaurant in Canada; 15 injured
Khakhee is symbol of patriotism, pride: CS
On Saturday 12th August, 70 newly recruited officers, who were taking training in Jharkhand Police Academy, Hazaribagh, took oath of duty touching the Indian Tricolor in presence of Chief Secretary of the State, Rajbala Verma, and Director General of Police Dinesh Kumar Pandey. In this batch of officers, 34 will get appointed as DSPs, 6 as jailors and 30 as probationary officers.
Chief Secretary Rajbala Verma and DGP DK Pandey arrived Hazaribagh in the morning especially to attend the passing out ceremony of these officials. They inspected the passing out parade of these officials and took their salute. These officials have completed six month long training in the police academy situated at Hazaribagh.
Addressing the new recruits Chief Secretary said that the khakhee dress you are wearing is a symbol of patriotism and pride which you will have to always keep in mind while serving the people. Police plays a major role in the development of any state and it will be yours duty now onwards to make the society fear free and happy. Welcoming the newly appointed officers in Jharkhand police family, DGP DK Pandey said that today is a golden day for the state. The training you got here will certainly help you in discharging your duties. He advised everyone that since we are all public servants so to serve the general people is our duty and never try to become the boss of general people because it will harm you.
On this occasion DIG Dev Kumar Sharma, DIG Bhim Sen Tuti, SP Anoop Birthare and other officials of district and police administration were present. Chief Secretary and DGP presented certificate of excellence and medals to those participants who were judged best during the training period in different categories. Instructor of Jharkhand Police Academy, Sanjay Kumar Rana, anchored the program.
- Modi visits J'khand today, to review aspirational districts' dev 25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- HP suspends 5 officials, including IPS officer for Kasauli incident 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana Govt issues advisory on Nipah virus 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Hemkund Sahib Yatra: An Exhilarating Spiritual experience 25 May 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Punjab imposes Rs 5 cr fine on erring mill 25 May 2018 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Guv‚Äôs Cup Golf tournament to begin today 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Govt schools to pay domestic rates of power 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One accused of killing leopard cub arrested 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates modern lab complex at GGIC 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Sanitation, employment and education are missions for Govt: Madan Kaushik 25 May 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun