Nitish Kumar to address public meeting on 11
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will address a public meeting at the Transport grounds in Agrico on June 11. Abhay Singh, central secretary of JVM said that apart from Nitish Kumar senior JVM leaders including Babulal Marandi, Saba Ahmed and Pradip Yadav will attend the meeting which is expecting a huge turnout.
Singh said the leaders will speak on issues like liquor ban, ownership rights of 86 slums, irregularities in land acquisitioin for Adani Group's power plant at Godda and deteriorating law and order. A security team from Patna will also arrive to review security preparations.
“ We are really very happy that he agreed to be the chief guest of the function. He will raise issues concerning Jharkhand. People in large number will participate in the meeting," noted Singh.
- INBRIEF 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- State health centres bag national award 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- JMM call for Opposition unity for ‚Äô19 polls 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Triumphant candidates celebrate, thank voters 21 Apr 2018 | ADREESH BHATTACHARYA | in Ranchi
- BJP retains Mayor, Deputy Mayor posts in RMC 21 Apr 2018 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Polling to be held on May 13 in 18 municipal committees of Haryana 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana orders crop loss assessment exercise 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Three MoUs signed at YMCA's Industrial Conclave 2018 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Nine more ministers in Punjab Cabinet 21 Apr 2018 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Collapsed bridge on Gangotri highway re-opens 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun