Nitish Kumar to address public meeting on 11
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will address a public meeting at the Transport grounds in Agrico on June 11. Abhay Singh, central secretary of JVM said that apart from Nitish Kumar senior JVM leaders including Babulal Marandi, Saba Ahmed and Pradip Yadav will attend the meeting which is expecting a huge turnout.
Singh said the leaders will speak on issues like liquor ban, ownership rights of 86 slums, irregularities in land acquisitioin for Adani Group's power plant at Godda and deteriorating law and order. A security team from Patna will also arrive to review security preparations.
“ We are really very happy that he agreed to be the chief guest of the function. He will raise issues concerning Jharkhand. People in large number will participate in the meeting," noted Singh.
- One more farmer commits suicide 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Death of 17 patients at MY Hospital: Administration yet to explain cause 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 10% reservation in jobs for statehood activists: PIL referred to three-judge Bench 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Missing case of 17-yr-old boy: HC pulls up police for inaction 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ICAI Bhopal branch holds Yoga Day 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Numbers of swamp deer dwindling: Experts 24 Jun 2017 | Radhika Nagrath | in Dehradun
- Burglars decamp with goods worth Rs 1L in Eintkhedi 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC seeks State’s reply on basic amenities in Govt schools by next week 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Five robbers arrested in 3 days, two bikes seized 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- In brief 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi