- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
NSUI questions appointments at St Columba’s College
The National Students' Union of India's Vinoba Bhave University unit has raised questions on the appointments made by the Diocese Church in St Columba’s College, Hazaribagh.
The district president of NSUI Prakash Kumar Yadav has given a letter to the registrar of VBU to enquire into the matter and has sent its copies to the Chancellor Office and State HRD Ministry. Yadav Said that church has neither given any advertisement of vacancy nor appointed experts as stated in the act. Few days ago, the Diocese Church had appointed four lecturers in different departments of St Columba’s College. Last month when interview for these appointments were going on, complaints had been sent to Chancellor Office that lecturers are acting as experts in the interview for the post of lecturer.
District President of NSUI said that the St. Columbas administration has also worked against the Act. The joining of new appointees had been taken without the approval of syndicate. He has demanded to cancel the appointments and to issue directives to the Diocese Church to start process once again as per the Act and statute. In 1960's, Government took over the college and a contract was made in which the Diocese Church was given the power of appointment on 10 per cent sanctioned posts of the college as per existingacts but in the last 10 years every appointment made by the church is creating problem for the university administration.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Akhilesh appoints Abdi as advisor of irrigation department 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Governor wants police to gear up for assembly polls 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP Board examinationS to began on december 13 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Survey suggest victory for BJP in Vidhan Sabha polls, despite demonetisation 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 7 killed in road accidents due to fog, CM directs officials to take steps 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- An undertrial attempts sucide in Rae Bareli court 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Honest people are happy with demonetisation while corrupt are looking for cover: Rajnath Singh 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Badal describes Capt as ‘epicurean monarch’ 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Amarinder flays Modi Govt’s ‘petty sops’ in exchange of lives lost to demonetisation 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- CRPF troops withdrawn from Hisar’s Mirchpur village after 6 yrs 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
Demonetisation is the biggest scam in the history of India. I will reveal it in Parliament.You'll see that an earthquake will happen.
Through the years, being a girl, a woman, growing up, you learn to let go, hide some things, express things.
The ‘Mr Perfectionist' title is not correct for me. And it puts no pressure on me. The title should be ‘Mr Passionate’. That is what I am.