- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
Para-teachers yet to get revised remuneration
Last year the State Government had made an agreement with the agitating para-teachers of the State to increase their remuneration. The para-teachers were on indefinite strike in favour of their demands which lasted for more than a month. After several rounds of talks with the Government, finally they agreed with the Government’s proposal of increased remuneration.
The State Government agreed to give a remuneration of Rs 7,000 per month to para-teachers posted in high schools and having TET certificate, Rs 6,700 to those having training certificate and Rs 6,200 to untrained para-teachers. For the teachers posted in primary and middle schools the Government agreed to give Rs 6,500 to TET certificate holders, Rs 6,200 to trained and Rs 5,700 to untrained para teachers.
After this agreement, the Munda Government fell down and with this development it seems that the pace of implementation of that agreement has slowed down. After repeated and tiresome efforts of the leaders of union of para teachers on March 19, 2013 the State project director of Sarv Siksha Abhiyan released a letter with details of revised remuneration to be effective from October 1st 2012 to all the related officers.
In the last week of March the letter of project director reached to DC, RDDE, DSE, DPO etc. of all the districts of the State. Here at Hazaribagh sources of education department say that DSE cum DPO issued letters to all the BEEO to ensure payment of remuneration to the para teachers on the basis of the letter issued by State project director.
Though the DSE cum DPO issued the letter but yet the para teachers are waiting for the payment of their revised remuneration. No one in the Sarv Siksha Abhiyan Office and in District Education Office is ready to speak on this issue. The sources say that though the letter had been issued but no one ever tried to know why it has not been implemented yet.
On the other hand, the anger among para teachers is increasing day-by-day. Their leader Sanjay Kumar Mahto told to The Pioneer that the delay is crossing our tolerance limit and if within 15 days we will not get revised remuneration then once again we will be on the path of agitation and this time the whole responsibility for the loss of classes will be on the officers.
- Women power to rule lower judiciary in Jharkhand 19 Oct 2017 | SUMAN K SHRIVASTAVA | in Ranchi
- 300 policemen on toes to ensure peaceful Diwali 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Diwali celebration with underprivileged kids 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Teachers gear up for union polls 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Diwali: Additional forces deployed 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- State Govt gives Diwali gift to GCE Hospital 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Modi to inaugurate projects: Bhatt 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- City gears up for Diwali celebration 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Security upped for PM‚Äôs Oct 20 visit 19 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun