- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
- EU says open to accommodate more Indian skilled professionals
- 6 killed as fire breaks out in air cooler manufacturing unit
- Stalin leads protest against TN Speaker's trust vote decision
- US unveils sweeping plan to deport undocumented immigrants
- No plans to introduce Rs 1,000 notes: Economic Affairs Secretary
- Telangana CM offers Rs 5cr gold ornaments to Lord Venkateswara
- Microsoft launches 'Made for India' Skype Lite app
Para-teachers yet to get revised remuneration
Last year the State Government had made an agreement with the agitating para-teachers of the State to increase their remuneration. The para-teachers were on indefinite strike in favour of their demands which lasted for more than a month. After several rounds of talks with the Government, finally they agreed with the Government’s proposal of increased remuneration.
The State Government agreed to give a remuneration of Rs 7,000 per month to para-teachers posted in high schools and having TET certificate, Rs 6,700 to those having training certificate and Rs 6,200 to untrained para-teachers. For the teachers posted in primary and middle schools the Government agreed to give Rs 6,500 to TET certificate holders, Rs 6,200 to trained and Rs 5,700 to untrained para teachers.
After this agreement, the Munda Government fell down and with this development it seems that the pace of implementation of that agreement has slowed down. After repeated and tiresome efforts of the leaders of union of para teachers on March 19, 2013 the State project director of Sarv Siksha Abhiyan released a letter with details of revised remuneration to be effective from October 1st 2012 to all the related officers.
In the last week of March the letter of project director reached to DC, RDDE, DSE, DPO etc. of all the districts of the State. Here at Hazaribagh sources of education department say that DSE cum DPO issued letters to all the BEEO to ensure payment of remuneration to the para teachers on the basis of the letter issued by State project director.
Though the DSE cum DPO issued the letter but yet the para teachers are waiting for the payment of their revised remuneration. No one in the Sarv Siksha Abhiyan Office and in District Education Office is ready to speak on this issue. The sources say that though the letter had been issued but no one ever tried to know why it has not been implemented yet.
On the other hand, the anger among para teachers is increasing day-by-day. Their leader Sanjay Kumar Mahto told to The Pioneer that the delay is crossing our tolerance limit and if within 15 days we will not get revised remuneration then once again we will be on the path of agitation and this time the whole responsibility for the loss of classes will be on the officers.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Modi had always betrayed farmers : Akhilesh 22 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘Gundaraj’ prevails in UP : Amit Shah 22 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Campaigning for fourth phase of assembly elections ends 22 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP-Congress accused RSS as fascist forces 22 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Jungle raj prevailed during SP regime : Mayawati 22 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Nutan and Amitabh Thakur once again take a dig on Gayatri Prajapati 22 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- PM seems relying more on social media : Akhilesh Yadav 22 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP heading towards full majority in UP : Gangwar 22 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Students enjoy annual fest Anandita 2017 22 Feb 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Miscreant arrested for attacking woman 22 Feb 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
19 Feb 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
What will happen to the State politics after the weakening of the AIADMK? There is a positive consolidation of the DMK under the leadership of Stalin, which should be taken into consideration. One can only wait and watch, writes Kumar Chellappan It may not be out of place to write a requiem for a political entity called the AIADMK, which has been admitted to the critical care unit and connected...
Indira Gandhi’s aura was different, while the aura of Narendra Modi is diminishing. She was ousted in a poll but again accepted by them.
Hrithik Roshan chapter is done and dusted, and it doesn't hold any relevance in today's time. It's over for me.
Some people don't want to see a strengthened BJP in Delhi. Such frustrated people are creating rumours of differences.