- Poll verdict a lesson to Congress for criticising Gujarat model: Adityanath
- When celebrations turned sombre at Congress office
- Modi flashes victory sign as BJP close to winning Gujarat, Himachal
- Poll results approval of Modi govt's policies: Rajnath Singh
- 12 killed in fire at a shop in Mumbai
- BJP poised to take power in Himachal
- After early hiccups, BJP set to retain power in Gujarat
- Cong to build alternative narrative based on fairness,jobs for all: Chidambaram
- AIADMK battles war within; actors eye political vacuum in TN
- DRDO has key role in 'Make in India' programme: Sitharaman
- BJP supporters scuttle programme in memory of Nirbhaya: AAP
Para-teachers yet to get revised remuneration
Last year the State Government had made an agreement with the agitating para-teachers of the State to increase their remuneration. The para-teachers were on indefinite strike in favour of their demands which lasted for more than a month. After several rounds of talks with the Government, finally they agreed with the Government’s proposal of increased remuneration.
The State Government agreed to give a remuneration of Rs 7,000 per month to para-teachers posted in high schools and having TET certificate, Rs 6,700 to those having training certificate and Rs 6,200 to untrained para-teachers. For the teachers posted in primary and middle schools the Government agreed to give Rs 6,500 to TET certificate holders, Rs 6,200 to trained and Rs 5,700 to untrained para teachers.
After this agreement, the Munda Government fell down and with this development it seems that the pace of implementation of that agreement has slowed down. After repeated and tiresome efforts of the leaders of union of para teachers on March 19, 2013 the State project director of Sarv Siksha Abhiyan released a letter with details of revised remuneration to be effective from October 1st 2012 to all the related officers.
In the last week of March the letter of project director reached to DC, RDDE, DSE, DPO etc. of all the districts of the State. Here at Hazaribagh sources of education department say that DSE cum DPO issued letters to all the BEEO to ensure payment of remuneration to the para teachers on the basis of the letter issued by State project director.
Though the DSE cum DPO issued the letter but yet the para teachers are waiting for the payment of their revised remuneration. No one in the Sarv Siksha Abhiyan Office and in District Education Office is ready to speak on this issue. The sources say that though the letter had been issued but no one ever tried to know why it has not been implemented yet.
On the other hand, the anger among para teachers is increasing day-by-day. Their leader Sanjay Kumar Mahto told to The Pioneer that the delay is crossing our tolerance limit and if within 15 days we will not get revised remuneration then once again we will be on the path of agitation and this time the whole responsibility for the loss of classes will be on the officers.
- Police probing from different angles in dead bodies‚Äô case 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- PRSI wins award 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Free cataract operation held at Arogyam Hospital 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Workshop on MGNREGA audit organised 18 Dec 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- Chakardharpur wins football tournament 18 Dec 2017 | VINOD PRASAD | in Ranchi
- MGM embarks on cleanliness drive 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lankan Anura Rohana sweeps 16th Tata Open 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jamshedpur Carnival to kick start today 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Kobad Ghandy rearrested days after release from bail 18 Dec 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Youths participate in Dehradun Half Marathon in large number 18 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun