- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Para-teachers yet to get revised remuneration
Last year the State Government had made an agreement with the agitating para-teachers of the State to increase their remuneration. The para-teachers were on indefinite strike in favour of their demands which lasted for more than a month. After several rounds of talks with the Government, finally they agreed with the Government’s proposal of increased remuneration.
The State Government agreed to give a remuneration of Rs 7,000 per month to para-teachers posted in high schools and having TET certificate, Rs 6,700 to those having training certificate and Rs 6,200 to untrained para-teachers. For the teachers posted in primary and middle schools the Government agreed to give Rs 6,500 to TET certificate holders, Rs 6,200 to trained and Rs 5,700 to untrained para teachers.
After this agreement, the Munda Government fell down and with this development it seems that the pace of implementation of that agreement has slowed down. After repeated and tiresome efforts of the leaders of union of para teachers on March 19, 2013 the State project director of Sarv Siksha Abhiyan released a letter with details of revised remuneration to be effective from October 1st 2012 to all the related officers.
In the last week of March the letter of project director reached to DC, RDDE, DSE, DPO etc. of all the districts of the State. Here at Hazaribagh sources of education department say that DSE cum DPO issued letters to all the BEEO to ensure payment of remuneration to the para teachers on the basis of the letter issued by State project director.
Though the DSE cum DPO issued the letter but yet the para teachers are waiting for the payment of their revised remuneration. No one in the Sarv Siksha Abhiyan Office and in District Education Office is ready to speak on this issue. The sources say that though the letter had been issued but no one ever tried to know why it has not been implemented yet.
On the other hand, the anger among para teachers is increasing day-by-day. Their leader Sanjay Kumar Mahto told to The Pioneer that the delay is crossing our tolerance limit and if within 15 days we will not get revised remuneration then once again we will be on the path of agitation and this time the whole responsibility for the loss of classes will be on the officers.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance for Assembly poll in trouble 22 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati lures muslim voters with providing fearless society 22 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mulayam confidante Ambika Chaudhary joins BSP 22 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- The days that are no more 22 Jan 2017 | Jaskiran Chopra | in Chandigarh
- MLAs denied ticket, quits SP 22 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- The days that are no more 22 Jan 2017 | Jaskiran Chopra | in Dehradun
- RLD chief Chaudhary Ajeet Singh issue second list of 35 contestants 22 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM inaugurates ‘Swadeshi Mela’ in Raipur 22 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt to develop Rajim as key tourist destination 22 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM to visit Balod and Mahasamund distts today 22 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
22 Jan 2017 | Amina Yaqin
In a country where women have been the subject of legislation to prove the state’s Islamic credentials, where tradition jostles with modernity, and the discourse of power prevails over social injustice, romantic melodrama has time and again proven to be a bestseller. It captures the imagination of the nation with its dreams of heroism, aspirational struggles, the fight between good and evil, the dashing hero and the damsel in distress 2011...
I want to personally thank Obama (and Michelle) for changing my life. His courage and compassion created equality for everyone.
My father has care and concern for others. You can’t control the world; you can only control your reaction.
Virat (Kohli) has showed a lot of trust in me and it was very important for me that people in the dressing room trust me.