- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Para-teachers yet to get revised remuneration
Last year the State Government had made an agreement with the agitating para-teachers of the State to increase their remuneration. The para-teachers were on indefinite strike in favour of their demands which lasted for more than a month. After several rounds of talks with the Government, finally they agreed with the Government’s proposal of increased remuneration.
The State Government agreed to give a remuneration of Rs 7,000 per month to para-teachers posted in high schools and having TET certificate, Rs 6,700 to those having training certificate and Rs 6,200 to untrained para-teachers. For the teachers posted in primary and middle schools the Government agreed to give Rs 6,500 to TET certificate holders, Rs 6,200 to trained and Rs 5,700 to untrained para teachers.
After this agreement, the Munda Government fell down and with this development it seems that the pace of implementation of that agreement has slowed down. After repeated and tiresome efforts of the leaders of union of para teachers on March 19, 2013 the State project director of Sarv Siksha Abhiyan released a letter with details of revised remuneration to be effective from October 1st 2012 to all the related officers.
In the last week of March the letter of project director reached to DC, RDDE, DSE, DPO etc. of all the districts of the State. Here at Hazaribagh sources of education department say that DSE cum DPO issued letters to all the BEEO to ensure payment of remuneration to the para teachers on the basis of the letter issued by State project director.
Though the DSE cum DPO issued the letter but yet the para teachers are waiting for the payment of their revised remuneration. No one in the Sarv Siksha Abhiyan Office and in District Education Office is ready to speak on this issue. The sources say that though the letter had been issued but no one ever tried to know why it has not been implemented yet.
On the other hand, the anger among para teachers is increasing day-by-day. Their leader Sanjay Kumar Mahto told to The Pioneer that the delay is crossing our tolerance limit and if within 15 days we will not get revised remuneration then once again we will be on the path of agitation and this time the whole responsibility for the loss of classes will be on the officers.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- State needs tough CM like kaluan singh: Amit Shah 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh prefers no alliance for assembly polls 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ramanand Yadav to from new political outfit ‘Samajwadi Swabhiman Manch’ 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Congress ropes in Priyanka Gandhi for poll campaign in State 28 Oct 2016 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- SP Govt hikes honorarium of village heads 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati condemns Amit shah’s statement 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘Master System Integrator’ to manage ‘Naya Raipur Smart City System’ 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- IIIT Naya Raipur to get solar power plant 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Will urge Rlys to offer jobs to apprenticeship candidates, says CM Raman Singh 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CMDC to mine Bauxite in Narmadapur and Barima block in the State 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
This election has turned my stomach upside down. It has been embarrassing. But I'll vote for policies, so it's Trump.
Donate whatever small money to AAP, as your money would be useful to defeat the corrupt Badal regimen in Punjab.
It's never easy to adapt a book into a film. The good part is whenever you get stuck, you at least have something to fall back on.