PG teachers association demands action against culprits
The post graduate teachers’ association of Vinoba Bhave University has demanded thorough investigation of the incidents took place in different colleges and university premises during the ongoing student union election process so that the culprits should be brought to the books immediately and punished.
In an emergent meeting the PG teachers association today strongly condemned the incidents took place in different colleges specially attack on two teachers of Giridih College. After the meeting talking with newsmen president Dr. Bipin Kumar and Secretary Dr Vikash Kumar said that they are going to demand the university administration to ensure the safety of teachers and teaching supporting staffs.
- State in dilemma over SC orders on Padmaavat release 19 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Social isolation, growing epidemic today, say experts 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates kill-waste machine 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Human trafficker taken on police remand 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BHEL bags order for setting up thermal power project 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One dies, six injured in separate road accidents 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI scientist feted with‚ÄúAdarsh Vidya Saraswati Rashtriya Puraskar‚ÄĚ 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops arrest one in case of broad-day light murder within the Roorkee court premises 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Two police stations,one reporting police post set up 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun