Police clueless about Chanderpura loot, manhunt launched
Chanderpura police are still clueless about the loot of Rs 35,000, motorcycle, two mobiles, 2 ATM cards and others items at gunpoint from a staffer of a Om Sakti Biotech Pvt Co who was on his way back to home at Birni Thakurien bagicha on Monday afternoon.Though the police started a manhunt to nab miscreants they are still to get anything after 24 hours of the incident. Five miscreants were reported to have been involved in the crime from victim Prakash Rawani at Gothwartard forest area under Nara Panchayat here.
According to complaint lodged with the Chanderpura police station, when Prakash Rawani was going to his home at Birni in his Hero Honda Glamour bearing registration number JH-09Z-4310, the miscreants intercepted his motorcycle barely 5 km away from his home and looted him at gunpoint. Reports suggested that the looters brutally attacked him and fled from the spot. Prakash Rawani got severely injured and rushed to the nearby hospital here for treatment. The place of incident is hardly 500 meters away from the police station.
- UTC to use 180 buses to ferry Yoga participants 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Implement transfer act properly, says CS 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- INBRIEF 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stage set for World Yoga Day celebrations 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lac producers to get new lease of life 21 Jun 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- Guv distributes Cryo machines at Santhal Pargana 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Minister opens online checkpost 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM pushes for doubling farm income in State 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM Das‚Äô land loot barb against Sorens 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CAIT team thanks CM for providing relief in E-Way Bill 21 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur