Police take confidence-building measures among displaced
Distrcit police arranged community policing at Naxal infested village Madgadi and distributed items of daily use among displaced people from Budha Pahar on Tuesday.
On the occasion, SP Shivani Tiwari distributed one set cooking items, saris, dhoti, children's dresses, umbrella, gas cylinders and cylinders under Ujjawala scheme, toffee, biscuits among children, medicated mosquito nets and sports kits for youth among the 30 displaced families of Budha Pahar.
The SP said that the administration is taking care of displaced people from Budha Pahar. A medical team is also there to take care of them. BDOs have been engaged in comforting the displaced persons and are working on removing their problems. Their names are being linked to the schemes of MNREGA as labourers so that their financial condition can improve. She said that the people of displaced peoples’ health will be the diagnosed and a file will be maintained so that they can be treated in case of any ailment. A community kitchen would be set up in a week.
The SP also instructed BDOs to take necessary steps. “We have come here to understand the ground reality. And, what can be done better for them. They are our family. By joining them in our happiness, we are trying to overcome their problems,” Tiwari said.
On this occasion, ASP Operations Sadan Kumar, Ranka SDPO, Vijay Kumar, Bhandaria Police Station in-charge Jairam Prasad , Badgad BDO Bipin Kumar Bharti, medical officer Vijay Kishore Rajak, Dr. Amit Kumar were present.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun