Rajbhasha prize ceremony organised at DVC
The Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) organised prize distribution ceremony at DVC Tower, Kolkata, on Wednesday. The chief guest of the event was DVC chairman AWK Langstieh, who felicitated DVC Bokaro Thermal power station (BTPS) for the best performers in the field of Hindi language usage for the year 2016-2017 and the chairman presented Rastrabhasa shield as first prize to its project head and chief engineer Kamlesh Kumar, Sr Adl director HR, PK Singh and Hindi officer Md Ismyel Miya, DVC officials said.
The DVC chairman congratulated all top officials of Bokaro Thermal power plant and staffs of Hindi pakhwada and said that Hindi is a language of unity. Hindi acts like a coordinating factor among all different regional languages being spoken in the country. Langstieh, in his address encouraged everyone of DVC officials to maximise the usage of Hindi in official works .He said that Hindi is a very simplified language and it should be promoted by each one of us. While the CE and Project head of BTPS Kamlesh Kumar said that the Hindi is a language which has absorbed many other languages within itself and we should be proud of it. While the DVC, Bokaro Thermal had been awarded last six consecutive years.
The function was coordinated by PK Muhkopadhaya, RP Tripathi, D Patnayak, RKira, and others.
- Himalayan region shows lack of political will: Chipko leader 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM meets Javadekar, Prasad 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Working committee meeting to be held in State on Dec 17 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Ex CM Rawat confuses people: Ajay Bhatt 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Minister listens to people‚Äôs grievances at Janata Milan 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Margin money a concern for Rural Bus applicants 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Student leaders seek removal of Exam controller 12 Dec 2017 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Nothing but waste of public money 12 Dec 2017 | Gp Semwal | in Dehradun
- Seth holds meeting for Khadi, Saras Mela 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Villagers angry as Gairsain debate lingers on 12 Dec 2017 | Gajendra Singh Negi | in Dehradun