Teachers must work with devotion: DC
A workshop on educational programme Gyan Setu was addressed by the DC Binod Kumar in Kunjlal Smriti Bhawan Lohardaga. The programme Gyan Setu was started by Niti Aayog in the joint venture of the Central and the State govt to enhance the learning level of the students of primary and upper primary classes those are lagging behind their expected level.
Addressing the trainees, DC Binod Kumar said, “The programme is based on universal learning, universal retention and universal quality. The teachers are well qualified but they have to fulfill their duties devotionally. They must establish a proper harmony among the students, teachers and parents and try to get the objectives of learning outcomes.
The problem of lack of teachers would be sort out soon at district level.”
DSE Renuka Tigga said, “The programme Gyan Setu is the backbone of quality education and it would be proved as milestone in educational environment of primary and upper primary level.”
- UTC to use 180 buses to ferry Yoga participants 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Implement transfer act properly, says CS 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- INBRIEF 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stage set for World Yoga Day celebrations 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lac producers to get new lease of life 21 Jun 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- Guv distributes Cryo machines at Santhal Pargana 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Minister opens online checkpost 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM pushes for doubling farm income in State 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM Das‚Äô land loot barb against Sorens 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CAIT team thanks CM for providing relief in E-Way Bill 21 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur