Work passionately to improve results: Patnaik
Considering the results of Matric and Intermediate examination 2017 results that have shown a declining trend and has compelled the State government officials to brainstorm on all vital aspects in order to improve the status of quality education being imparted at government cradles across Jharkhand, Secretary, School Education and Literacy, Aradhana Patnaik at a workshop urged to all the teachers to work more passionately towards improving the results.
“Towards every government school student, it is the responsibility of the teachers and district level officials to adopt constructive measures so that students can excel in every field irrespective of all the hurdles. Government school teachers’ responsibility is comparatively more towards the students as they come from weaker section of the society. Due to the absence of facilities, it is the teachers who can guide them best,” she said.
A workshop organized on Monday for High School teachers and District Education Officers (DEOs) on ways to improve educational environment in schools especially emphasizing on the annual board examination results at Jharkhand Academic Council here focused on conducting weekly tests, ensuring 75 per cent attendance, organizing special classes etc.
Ranchi, DEO, Ratan Kumar Mahavar, who attended the workshop, said, “The workshop was conducted to compile suggestions from the teachers and DEOs besides putting forward the hurdles in imparting quality education districts wise. Teachers have been instructed to conduct tests on weekly basis and have to also prepare model question banks. Special classes will be also organized for the students.”
Considering the teachers scarcity at government schools, all DEOs have been given instruction to appoint the students of B.Ed colleges in order to streamline teaching in both middle and high schools. Similarly, all the high schools teachers have been instructed to give emphasis on class-room activities more. Also, for reviewing the performance of teachers, all DEOs have been told to conduct the meeting with teachers at a regular interval.
- Reshuffle in MP: Narhari is CPR 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM transfers ‚ÄėBhavantar' amount to 1.35L farmers' a/c 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Don‚Äôt overlook interests of public, Guv to legislators 23 Nov 2017 | SANJEEV JHA | in Ranchi
- 5-yr jail, Rs 4 lakh fine for ex-CS Sajal Chakraborty 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lamhe-2017 to give chance to show talent 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Gov focus on curbing malnutrition remarkable: Forsyth 23 Nov 2017 | PRANAV PRATYUSH | in Ranchi
- Tata trusts on Mission 2020 for rural entrepreneurship 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Traffic police begin exercise to ease city arteries 23 Nov 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Working on secret plans: JPCC chief 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Entrepreneurship promotion, key to positive development: Experts 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi