- AAP MLAs allegedly assault Delhi Chief Secretary in CM's presence
- PNB closed all options to recover dues by going public: Modi
- Fitch places PNB on 'Rating Watch Negative' with downgrade possibility
- PNB fraud: SC to hear PIL seeking SIT probe on Friday
- SC to hear actress Priya's plea seeking quashing of FIR
- India test fires medium range nuclear capable Agni-II missile
- Pak drug smuggler killed; 10 kg narcotics, arms seized along IB: BSF
XLRI announces admissions to Virtual Interactive Learning Programmes
XLRI- Xavier School of Management, one of India’s premier B-Schools, announces its admission to the Virtual Interactive Learning (VIL) Postgraduate Certificate Programs for Business Management (batch – 33) and Human Resource Management (batch – 25) courses.
These would be conducted through VCNow’s Video Conference based Virtual Classroom platform across 40 study centers in India. The duration of this VIL program is one year which includes 5 days of campus stay at XLRI Jamshedpur.
The last date for registering online is 30 October. Applicants need to have minimum two years' work experience (as on October 2017) after completion of graduation (in 10+2+3 format) or equivalent.
The course fee for the PGCBM program is Rs. 2, 40,000/- and for PGCHRM is Rs. 2, 50,000/- payable in five installments. XLRI provides special discounts for corporate sponsorships as well.
The One-year online program aims to provide management education to working executives without the need to leave their jobs or cities. The classes are conducted by XLRI Professors through a High Definition Video Conference based Virtual Classroom platform. The course also includes a 5-day intensive learning experience called the ‘Campus Component’ at the XLRI Campus at Jamshedpur. Over the span of 15 years more than 6500 students have been graduated through this programme.
The Certification along with Alumni status will be awarded at a full-fledged formal Graduation Ceremony at XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Prof. Ram Kumar Kakani, Associate Dean of VIL programs at XLRI commented, ‘XLRI Jamshedpur has the distinction of being the first Management Institute in India to commence management programs for working professionals, through its unique Virtual Interactive Learning methodology. The programs have been designed for Working Executives to upgrade their business acumen, hone their managerial skills that would add value to them personally as well as professionally in their careers without leaving their jobs, cities, and families.’
- ED attaches IAS officer‚Äôs assets in Ranchi, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Kolkata 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 10 decimal land sop to illegal settlers in towns 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man kills himself, wife, son over loan burden 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand Travel Mart to endorse State‚Äôs tourism prospects 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Pollution watchdog undergoes facelift 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Cabinet nod to form SC Panel 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NCW smells rat in gang rape case 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharcraft inks MoU with Banka Silk 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Youth power will make India world guru, says CM 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Centre okays setting up of Tribunal for settling Mahanadi water dispute 21 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur