Sarang inaugurates painting event at Tribal Museum
Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Cooperatives and Gas Relief Vishwas Sarang said that paintings will play an important role in creating a healthy environment in Gas Relief Hospital. Artists are setting a unique example by giving their paintings to the Gas Relief Hospital to create a favourable and pleasant environment through their art.
Minister of State Sarang was inaugurating a one-day painting event today under the joint aegis of Gas Relief, Culture Department and artists at Tribal Museum.
Sarang said that we should play the roles we have got, in such a manner that they become unforgettable. The paintings of the artists will be put up at the Gas Relief Hospitals which will be an important initiative in the direction of creating a happy environment for patients. For this initiative, all artists who have contributed their paintings deserve applause. He said that during inspection of the Gas Relief Hospital he felt that constant efforts should be made to improve the hospital environment. Artists are giving their paintings to the hospital free of cost. Gas Relief Hospital is receiving the paintings on the basis of zero budget.
Principal Secretary Culture Manoj Shrivastava said on the occasion that there is a relationship between health and culture. Paintings will render a favourable environment to the patients to be healthy. Principal Secretary Health and Gas Relief Gauri Singh also addressed the programme.
Over 100 well-known artists including Lakshminarayan Bhavsar, Devilal Patidar, Shobha Ghare, Sushma Shrivastava, Veena Jain, Akhilesh, Sajid Premi and Avdhesh Vajpayee handed over their paintings based on different themes to the Gas Relief Department. Director Culture Rajesh Mishra, Director Gas Relief KG Tiwari and other officers of the Culture and Gas Relief Department were also present on the occasion.
- Min reviews outcome of cooperative workshop 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Challenges await new police chief 22 Jul 2017 | MANOJ KUMAR | in Dehradun
- Now, Mahant Indiresh hospital can conduct swine flu test 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Patients face problem due to lack of radiologists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Meeting for Independence Day preparations held 22 Jul 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- N America C‚Äôgarh Association membership growing rapidly 22 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Police nab four extremists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Hospital train to provide medical services in Daltonganj 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Admin orders raids against shops to check sale of adulterated sweets 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CCL holds meeting of Rajbhasha Karyanvayan Samiti 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi