Swamy to flag off ‘Naman Shaheedon Ke Sapno Ko’
Social cultural organisation, Naman-Shaheedon ke Sapno ko is organising a massive march in the city to pay tributes to the martyrs, who played crucial roles in defending borders of the country on March 23. Senior leader Subramanian Swamy will flag off the march from Agrico Ground.
Brainchild of senior BJP leader Amarpreet Singh Kale, the event was launched last year. Overwhelmed with spontaneous response, the organisers are has made it an annual affair. The second such event will be held on March 23 morning.
Addressing the media, Kale said that the idea is to instill nationalism among the people of Jamshedpur. This was the reason a social cultural organisation, Naman-Shaheedon ke sapno- was formed. The organisation has also decided to felicitate soldiers and their family members for their contribution to national security during several wars. About 45 such persons have identified to be felicitated.
A session will also be organised at Agrico during which fighters and their family members were felicitated for their contribution to national security during several wars.
Addressing the media Kale said that the function will be organised at Agrico Ground to where family members of soldiers who died in the line of duty will be felicitated. He said that the event is being organised in memory of freedom fighters Bhagat Singh along with Rajguru, Sukhdev Thapar who were hanged to death on March 23.
“We want to make the legacy remain in the heart of Indians that keeps us all inspired forever. They were the ones who fought against British for freedom of India at very young age and their sacrifice was an important catalyst for India’s Independence. As a tribute a march will also be taken out in which students along with senior members of the society will participate,” said Kale.
Last year scores of people including children participated in it. Holding placards on the martyrs the march went to different areas before concluding at Agrico.
- Portal of land offered for dev launched 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab SC panel orders VB probe against Patiala’s private college 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana textile traders join strike 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab Govt launches tree plantation drive 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Textile traders down shutters in Punjab 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Cops book 5 people for attempt to murder over land dispute 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Akami Multi Specialty Ayurvedic Clinic opens in city 28 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HP Youth Congress to counter BJP yatra with Vikas Prachar yatra 28 Jun 2017 | Kamal Joshi | in Chandigarh
- Haryana aims GSDP growth at 9.8% 28 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh