Swamy to flag off ‘Naman Shaheedon Ke Sapno Ko’
Social cultural organisation, Naman-Shaheedon ke Sapno ko is organising a massive march in the city to pay tributes to the martyrs, who played crucial roles in defending borders of the country on March 23. Senior leader Subramanian Swamy will flag off the march from Agrico Ground.
Brainchild of senior BJP leader Amarpreet Singh Kale, the event was launched last year. Overwhelmed with spontaneous response, the organisers are has made it an annual affair. The second such event will be held on March 23 morning.
Addressing the media, Kale said that the idea is to instill nationalism among the people of Jamshedpur. This was the reason a social cultural organisation, Naman-Shaheedon ke sapno- was formed. The organisation has also decided to felicitate soldiers and their family members for their contribution to national security during several wars. About 45 such persons have identified to be felicitated.
A session will also be organised at Agrico during which fighters and their family members were felicitated for their contribution to national security during several wars.
Addressing the media Kale said that the function will be organised at Agrico Ground to where family members of soldiers who died in the line of duty will be felicitated. He said that the event is being organised in memory of freedom fighters Bhagat Singh along with Rajguru, Sukhdev Thapar who were hanged to death on March 23.
“We want to make the legacy remain in the heart of Indians that keeps us all inspired forever. They were the ones who fought against British for freedom of India at very young age and their sacrifice was an important catalyst for India’s Independence. As a tribute a march will also be taken out in which students along with senior members of the society will participate,” said Kale.
Last year scores of people including children participated in it. Holding placards on the martyrs the march went to different areas before concluding at Agrico.
- ED sleuths raid three stores, seizes Rs68L 24 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- A concerned Satyarthi to launch nationwide campaign 24 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Cabinet approves Master Plans for Ranchi, 17 other towns 24 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 16-year-old dies while taking selfie at Laharpur Dam 24 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- DGP to officials: Ensure smooth mobility 24 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- MP Cabinet clears 3 irrigation projects 24 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Sikhs, Hindus celebrate birth anniv of 3rd Sikh Guru Amar Das 24 May 2017 | Radhika Nagrath | in Dehradun
- Pugmarks near Amoni create panic among villagers 24 May 2017 | Zafar Alam Khan | in Bhopal
- Muskan Foundation organises free eye check-up camp 24 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘U’khand needs Uttarakhandi cinema’’ 24 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun