- Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav, files mercy petition with Pakistan Army chief: ISPR
- Indian IT not H-1B dependent, says Infosys CEO
- Opposition parties to meet over Presidential election
- Those who celebrated Pak's win should go and live there: Rizvi
- 3 LeT militants gunned down in Pulwama
- Pak to review 'lenient' visa policy for Chinese citizens
Ten held for illegal trade in cattle
Last night Hazaribagh police arrested ten persons involved in illegal trade of cattle. During special checking drive on National Highway, the district police seized 256 cattle’s from nine trucks and arrested 10 persons including drivers of the trucks and traders. The Muffasil police have registered a case against all of them and were sent to jail on Monday.
SP Hazaribagh Anup Birthare said, “We had received secret information that some trucks carrying cattle are going towards Ranchi from Jahanabad district of Bihar. Special instruction was given to the officer in charge of Muffasil and Charhi police stations to start special checking drive on National Highway 33. The Muffasil police started the checking drive near the Konar bridge and Charhi police on the Ghato-Hazaribag turning point.”
When the Muffasil police tried to stop a truck on Konar bridge the drivers and traders tried to run away from there from five trucks.
Police chased them and caught them.
Here police seized 171 cattle’s and eight persons were arrested. The Charhi police seized four trucks having 127 cattle and arrested two persons.The remaining persons succeeded to escape from the spot.
SP said that during the investigation the arrested persons said that they have loaded the cattle’s from Jahanabad of Bihar and were going to Silli, Ranchi of Jharkhand where traders of West Bengal were ready to receive the delivery.
On the statement of arrested drivers Anil Yadav and Pappu Yadav the police have filed FIR against the traders, suppliers and truck owners.
- Bhopalites to witness Aradhna today 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Painting exhibition begins at Bharat Bhavan 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Use of bio-resources to be regulated soon 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Double murder case: Main accused held 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Will purchase all farm produce, assures CM 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- College students perform asanas on Yoga Day 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- World Yoga Day celebrated across institutions 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- President to visit Doon in July 22 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Muslim minors held for shouting pro-Pak slogans in Uttarakhand 22 Jun 2017 | PTI | in Dehradun
- Two woman Maoists gunned down in encounter with police 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur