Umashankar Gupta listens to grievances of patients
Minister for Revenue, Science and Technology Uamashankar Gupta listened to the grievances of patients from 9.30 am to 10 am and after 10.30 am at Katju Hospital and JP Hospital respectively. Gupta told the public representatives to visit the hospitals daily and help the patients. He hoped that the regular visit of public representatives will force Government servants to perform well.
Gupta deliberated with Chief Medical and Health Officer about the re-construction of Katju Hospital. Moreover, he directed the officials to send the maternity assistance amount at the earliest to Gupta.
- First meeting of Acharya Shankar Ekta Nyas held at CM residence 24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Massive rebel camp destroyed in W Singhbhum 24 Apr 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- DC DC MDM meal: headmastersuspended 24 Apr 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- 2 killed in road mishap in Gandhinagar 24 Apr 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Five held for illegal mining 24 Apr 2018 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- Garhwa SP launches safety drive 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- LED campaign vehicle flagged off in Bokaro 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- MP Govt clears Rs 3,250 cr for dist roads construction 24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Man gets lifer for killing aunt 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mishra new Nalco Dir (Com) 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar