Umashankar Gupta listens to grievances of patients
Minister for Revenue, Science and Technology Uamashankar Gupta listened to the grievances of patients from 9.30 am to 10 am and after 10.30 am at Katju Hospital and JP Hospital respectively. Gupta told the public representatives to visit the hospitals daily and help the patients. He hoped that the regular visit of public representatives will force Government servants to perform well.
Gupta deliberated with Chief Medical and Health Officer about the re-construction of Katju Hospital. Moreover, he directed the officials to send the maternity assistance amount at the earliest to Gupta.
- WB, Jharkhand shine in OORJA football talent hunt 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Boom in mobile app biz likely post-GST launch 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- State Govt targets 3 lakh MT fish production 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Authorities brace to save people from lightning 23 Jun 2017 | ARYA SHARAN | in Ranchi
- States asked to ensure land for new projects 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lalu, Mishra appear before CBI courts 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NHDC, State Govt sign MoU 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Iconic film ‘Boot Polish’ screened at Tribal Museum 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Criminals make off with valuables worth Rs7.95L from Sarpanch’s house 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MCTE convocation: 24 students get diplomas 23 Jun 2017 | pns | in Bhopal