- AAP MLAs allegedly assault Delhi Chief Secretary in CM's presence
- PNB closed all options to recover dues by going public: Modi
- Fitch places PNB on 'Rating Watch Negative' with downgrade possibility
- PNB fraud: SC to hear PIL seeking SIT probe on Friday
- SC to hear actress Priya's plea seeking quashing of FIR
- India test fires medium range nuclear capable Agni-II missile
- Pak drug smuggler killed; 10 kg narcotics, arms seized along IB: BSF
Warden beats up students
About two dozen student of class 6 and 8 were injured when warden Snehlata Singh allegedlly beaten them up with iron pipe at Kasturba Gandhi Redisencial School, Bhawnathpur on Sunday night. DSE said that needful action would be taken against warden.
According to report at around 8 pm on Sunday when students were studying in room the warden of the school reached there and assaulted the girls for 'making noise'.
The penal action led dozen of students getting injured that include Durga Kumari, Lalita Kumari, Gita Kumari, Pritee Kumari,Veena Kumari, Mina Kumari, Savitari Kumari, Sushila Kumari, Mamta Kumari, Puja Kumari. All of the girls are in class six while one Rambha Kumari is in class eight.
This matter came in light when mother of Puspa Kumari rached at the school to meet with her daughter. She complained to DSE Brajmahan Kumar. DSE has set up a two members probe team including Bhawnathpur BEO Kaushal Kishore Chaubey and BDO Vishal Kumar. The team has found the matter true on which the DSE said that needful action would be taken against the warden.
- ED attaches IAS officer‚Äôs assets in Ranchi, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Kolkata 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 10 decimal land sop to illegal settlers in towns 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man kills himself, wife, son over loan burden 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand Travel Mart to endorse State‚Äôs tourism prospects 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Pollution watchdog undergoes facelift 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Cabinet nod to form SC Panel 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NCW smells rat in gang rape case 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharcraft inks MoU with Banka Silk 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Youth power will make India world guru, says CM 21 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Centre okays setting up of Tribunal for settling Mahanadi water dispute 21 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur