- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
ZHL launches Janani Express ambulances
Ziqitza Health Care Ltd (ZHL) here on Thursday launched Janani Express ambulances in six districts of Madhya Pradesh under the Integrated Emergency Medical Ambulance Services (EMAS) with a common three digit number 108.
These ambulances have been launched in various districts of Madhya Pradesh in a phased manner with seven ambulances launched in Bhopal, 12 in Sehore, 8 in Neemuch, 14 in Morena, 22 in Betul and 12 ambulances in Mandsaur respectively.
Announcing launch of the ambulances, Naresh Jain, CEO, Ziqitza Health Care Limited said, since the company's formal takeover of Emergency Medical Services contract in Madhya Pradesh, it has been integrating all the ambulances under 108.
This is the first time a state will see integration of emergency services under Dial 108.
Besides rolling out ambulances in 6 districts in Madhya Pradesh, we are planning to expand our services in a phase-wise manner, he said adding that this move will not only strengthen the Janani Express service, but will ensure quality healthcare for pregnant women and infants.
Madhya Pradesh is the first state in India to bring all the emergency medical helplines under one umbrella, all serviced through the DIAL 108.
The new DIAL 108 helpline managed by Ziqitza will now include Sanjeevani Express consisting of 604 ambulances, Janani Express with 735 ambulances, an additional 147 mobile medical units (MMUs), and 15 seat 104 Health Help Line.
The Dial 108 has been effectively working as a centralized helpline in the state and the calls made to the helpline are accordingly answered and handled depending on the type of emergency.
Proper pre-hospital care is ensured through ZHL’s integrated centralised state of the art call centre which facilitates round the clock comprehensive healthcare management.
- Previous Govts indulged in business of illegally acquiring lands: CM 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal would emerge as natural farming state: Guv 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now it is mandatory to link PMAY beneficiary with geo-tagging 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be expanded: Khattar 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Tara given life imprisonment 18 Mar 2018 | PTI | in Bhopal
- Minister‚Äôs daughter-in-law commits suicide at Udaypura 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Interactive session with intellectuals, scribes held for Gwalior trade fair 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 2-day national level working model contest Nirmaan2k18 concludes 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Farmers forced to dump tomatoes, feed them to cattle for poor rates, says Ajay Singh 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal