- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
ZHL launches Janani Express ambulances
Ziqitza Health Care Ltd (ZHL) here on Thursday launched Janani Express ambulances in six districts of Madhya Pradesh under the Integrated Emergency Medical Ambulance Services (EMAS) with a common three digit number 108.
These ambulances have been launched in various districts of Madhya Pradesh in a phased manner with seven ambulances launched in Bhopal, 12 in Sehore, 8 in Neemuch, 14 in Morena, 22 in Betul and 12 ambulances in Mandsaur respectively.
Announcing launch of the ambulances, Naresh Jain, CEO, Ziqitza Health Care Limited said, since the company's formal takeover of Emergency Medical Services contract in Madhya Pradesh, it has been integrating all the ambulances under 108.
This is the first time a state will see integration of emergency services under Dial 108.
Besides rolling out ambulances in 6 districts in Madhya Pradesh, we are planning to expand our services in a phase-wise manner, he said adding that this move will not only strengthen the Janani Express service, but will ensure quality healthcare for pregnant women and infants.
Madhya Pradesh is the first state in India to bring all the emergency medical helplines under one umbrella, all serviced through the DIAL 108.
The new DIAL 108 helpline managed by Ziqitza will now include Sanjeevani Express consisting of 604 ambulances, Janani Express with 735 ambulances, an additional 147 mobile medical units (MMUs), and 15 seat 104 Health Help Line.
The Dial 108 has been effectively working as a centralized helpline in the state and the calls made to the helpline are accordingly answered and handled depending on the type of emergency.
Proper pre-hospital care is ensured through ZHL’s integrated centralised state of the art call centre which facilitates round the clock comprehensive healthcare management.
- CM carries out minor reshuffle 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Complete ban on illegal transport and animals slaughter : Govt 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP national executive meet today 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM orders biometric attendance for employees 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Anti-Romeo campaign goes overboard: Reports 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP and BSP leaders meets CM 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Miscreants attack minister’s motorcade in Assembly constituency of Bahraich 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UPCC advocates BJP to name candidates for CM, Dy-CM Parliamentary constituencies 25 Mar 2017 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- GRP arrests two from Unchahar in forced acid gulp down case 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Following CM footsteps, animal husbandry minister cleans his office 25 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow