You are here : Home

Thursday, 01 January 1970

Sunday Edition

Life after Amma

11 Dec 2016 | Kumar Chellappan

Jayalalithaa’s death has left a void difficult to fill — in politics and the State. The situation in Tamil Nadu is fluid and there is no guarantee that the Panneerselvam Government would complete its term despite the reasonable majority the AIADMK enjoys in the Assembly...

Read More

STATE EDITIONS

CREDA to install ‘solar-powered generators’

11 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | Raipur

The Chhattisgarh Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA) will be installing a number of ‘solar powered generators’ in various establishments of the State, officials stated on Saturday. The Solar Generator is an AC power supplying unit comprising of PV array, a charge controller cum Inverter and Battery Bank, connected in pre-designed way, such that this system supplies AC power to, prescribed number and type of loads, for prescribed durations...

Read More

SOUNDBITE

Demonetisation is the biggest scam in the history of India. I will reveal it in Parliament.You'll see that an earthquake will happen.

Congress MP | Rahul Gandhi

Through the years, being a girl, a woman, growing up, you learn to let go, hide some things, express things.

Actor —Kirti Kulhari

The ‘Mr Perfectionist' title is not correct for me. And it puts no pressure on me. The title should be ‘Mr Passionate’. That is what I am.

Actor-film-maker | Aamir Khan
Page generated in 1.6224 seconds.