You are here : Home

Thursday, 01 January 1970

Sunday Edition

Deconstructing India’s N-doctrine

17 Jul 2016 | Rajiv Nayan

India has an effervescent nuclear industrial base, robust legal and regulatory system for export control, commitment to non-proliferation, and willingness to work with the international community to fight proliferation. If this doesn’t qualify us for NSG membership, what does? In recent weeks, India’s engagement with the nuclear world grabbed the limelight because of its campaign for membership of the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG)...

Read More

STATE EDITIONS

FIR against CM and other party members

23 Jul 2016 | PNS | Lucknow

Abrasive comments by BSP workers against sacked BJP leader Dayashankar Singh and female members of his family while registering their ire against the latter provided the right ammunition to the BJP which was pushed to the back foot tillThursday. While Singh's mother and sister lodged an FIR against senior BSP leaders including former CM Mayawati, BJP leaders condemned the foul language used by the Blue Brigade leaders during the protest...

Read More

SOUNDBITE

My dear youths, nepotism and the poison of casteism will not help in development. Support politics of vikasvad (development).

Prime Minister | Narendra Modi

Peace TV was refused (broadcast rights) for security reasons. There are many Hindu and Christian channels in India, but no Islamic channel.

Islamic tele-evangelist | Zakir Naik

I had never ever desired or thought that I would get to sing the national anthem. I feel blessed and honored. I was very nervous.

Actor | Sunny Leone
Page generated in 1.9968 seconds.