- NCP to contest Gujarat polls solo
- New Congress President to be elected on Dec 16
- Delhi HC notice to Centre, WB govt on phone tapping charge
- 7.0 quake off New Caledonia sparks tsunami alert but no damage
- Should have left US basketball players in Chinese jail: Trump
- Rahul Gandhi's elevation: CWC meet underway
- Swaraj condoles death of ex-Nepal PM Prachanda's son
- 'Padmavati' makers postpone film's release amid controversy
- Modi govt likely to get corruption tag as UPA II: Chidambaram
- Kovind, Modi pays tribute to Indira Gandhi on birth centenary
- Committed to improve sanitation facilities: Modi
- Leh freezes, Gulmarg coldest in Kashmir Valley
Guys: As you walked into the office this morning, did you hold the door open for a colleague? Was this co-worker a man? If so, thanks a lot. You may have done him more harm than good. That’s the surprising conclusion of recently published research, which suggests holding a door...
After three years, Skoda India has brought back the Octavia brand with a fabulous new car. KUSHAN MITRA tells us more about the Elegance Back in 2001, the Skoda Octavia was the first large luxury sedan to be launched in India. This was a time before Audi and BMW stormed the...
China’s campaign against online rumours, which critics say is crushing free speech, has been highly successful in “cleaning” the Internet, a top official of the country’s internet regulator has said. China has the world’s most sophisticated online censorship system, known outside the country as the Great Firewall. It blocks many...
The skeleton of a diplodocus dinosaur that roamed what is now the United States some 160 million years ago was sold for £400,000 ($651,100) to an unidentified public institution at an auction in Britain. Misty, as the dinosaur was nicknamed, will later be put on public display, the auctioneers said....
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Nov 2017 | PNS | Lucknow
To control the rising number of road accidents and deaths in the state, Uttar Pradesh government has decided to observe every Wednesday of the week as “Helmet and Seat Belt “ diwas. State principal secretary transport Aradhana Shukla, in an order on Sunday said that on every Wednesday, the department officials would hold rigorous checking of helmet for the driver and the pillion riders of the two wheeler and...